剧集 | 老头子(2022) | 导航列表
《老手》
该死 哈罗德
Damn it, Harold.
你没把东西带来?
You didn't bring them.
没有
No, I didn't. You don't need any more guns.
-你不需要更多枪了 -我不需要更多枪
I don't need more guns. I need those guns.
我需要那些枪
You know,
这里离最近的高尔夫球场 有500多公里
we're 350 miles from the nearest golf course.
我不知道你这车有什么用
I'm not sure what this is all about.
我不像你那般幸运 我不能假装自己是另外一个人
I don't have the luxury
of pretending I'm someone other than who I actually am.
说得好
Good one.
所以我们要吵一架
So, are we gonna argue now
然后你再答应我的请求 或者
before you eventually agree to get me what I need?
约翰尼 你知不知道
Johnny, do you have any idea how dangerous it is
我来这里有多危险?
for me to even be here? - I guess so.
我想我知道
你正在打一场 你的国家命令你不要去打的仗
You are fighting a war
your country has ordered you not to fight.
在这场战争中 你站在了我们的敌人那一边
And within that war,
you've taken sides with one of our enemies.
他在和我们的敌人战斗
He's fighting against our enemies.
他怎么会是我们的敌人呢
How do you figure that makes him our enemy?
他没有以我们希望的方式战斗
He's not fighting it the way we want it fought.
他不可能靠那种方式赢得战争
He's not gonna win the fight the way he's fighting it.
而本来可以赢得战争的人 在他的炮火下
And he's making the guys
who are going to win it weaker for having
变得更加弱小 -这些都不重要
to fend him off. - None of that matters.
都不重要?
None of it matters?
这里没别人了吧?
There's no one else out here,
is there?
这是做决定的地方 只有你和我
This is where the decisions get made, okay?
It's just you and me.
不管中情局想让你怎么想
Regardless of what Langley wants you to think,
你知道我是对的
you know I'm right.
你知道我是对的
You know I'm right.
他比你我加起来都聪明
He's smarter than you and me put together.
他只想让他的人们好好过日子
All he wants is for his people to live their lives
不被俄♥罗♥斯♥青少年奸♥杀♥
without getting raped and murdered
by Russian teenagers.
在这场越来越难分辨 好人与坏人的战争中 我可以告诉你
In a war where it's getting increasingly difficult
to tell the good guys from the bad guys,
I'm telling you.
这家伙是好人
This guy is the good guy.
这才是重要的
That's what matters.
只有这一点是重要的
That's all that matters.
美国政♥府♥ 它的全部情报机构
The United States government,
its entire intelligence apparatus,
美国在该地区的盟友们 以及他们的情报机构
all her regional allies
and all their intelligence apparatuses--
对这个人的判断全都错了
they're all wrong about this guy.
只有你是对的?
And you're right?
是的 没错
Yes, exactly.
现在能把步♥枪♥给我了吗
So, can I have my rifles now, please?
尼克斯队后来表现怎么样
How'd the Knicks end up doing?
我三个月没看体育专栏了
Haven't seen a sports page in three months,
我感觉他们能逆转局面
but got the feeling like maybe it was turning around.
你知道会是我吧?
You know it's going to be me, right?
当别人发现了你正在做的事情
When the wrong people find out
what it is you're doing out there
当他们希望让你不复存在
and they want for there to be no you anymore...
他们会命令我去除掉你
...I'm the one they're gonna order to do it.
How we looking, Waters?
All right, let's set up a...
set up a grid, all right?
好
我的行动被叫停了
My operation's been shut down.
可不是
You don't say.
他们昨晚发布了红色通缉令
Red Notice was published last night.
正在签发逮捕令
Warrants are being issued as we speak.
这是执法部门的案子了
It's a law enforcement issue now.
您的属下会组成特别行动小组 组织追捕行动
A task force will be formed out of your office
to organize a manhunt.
我会被分派到特别行动小组担任顾问
I will be assigned to that task force to consult.
如果您允许 昨晚我注意到了一个问题
With your permission then, sir,
there is one question from last night
我想着手调查 -什么问题
I'd like to start working on. - What's that?
他一度甩开了我的探员
Well, there was a point
where he'd lost my guys.
他本可一走了之 但他却回过头来
He could have just disappeared,
but instead, he came back
做了这些事
to do all this.
我想知道原因
I'm wondering why.
也许他想把事情闹大 这样我们就只能按规矩办事
Maybe he wanted to make it messy
so we'd have to play by the rules.
也许他想把事情闹大
Or maybe he wanted to make it messy, sir,
这样您就会成为制定规矩的人
so that you would be
the one in charge of the rules we play by.
长官 昨晚的事件让我难以接受
Sir, it is hard for me to see what I saw last night
我怀疑您与目标之间有私人恩怨
and not suspect that this situation
is personal to you
可能会对任务不利
in ways that may be detrimental to the mission.
等你在这行干到我这把年纪
You get to be my age in this business,
and one way or another, you'll have something personal
你跟所有人都多少有些“私人恩怨”
with just about everyone.
您要去哪里 -他跑不远的
Where you going? - Can't have gotten far.
我会找到他的
I'm gonna find him.
艾米莉 还是爸爸
Hey, Em. It's your dad again.
我知道你不是孩子了
I know you're not a child.
我知道有些事
And I know that there are thins
现在必须改变
that are gonna have to change now.
不得擅入 违者必究
我们之间的关系
Who we are to each other.
我与这世界的关系
Hell, who I am to the world.
它们必须马上改变
And it has to change so quickl.
这曾经很简单
It used to be easy.
离开一个角色 进入另一个角色
Easy to step out of one role and into another.
仿佛我的天性
It was second nature to me.
只是…
It's just that...
我真心以为这会是我这辈子扮演的
I really thought that this was gonna be the last role
最后一个角色
I'd ever have to play.
做你的爸爸
Being your dad.
重新开始
Starting again,
似乎比记忆中困难许多
it seems so much harder than I remember.
我知道你有疑问
I know you've got questions,
你想要答案
questions you want answers to.
我知道你觉得我在拒绝你
I know it seems like I'm shutting you out.
我知道我们的关系似乎走到了尽头
I know it seems
like this is the end of us.
不是这样的
It isn't.
我抛弃了丹·切斯 以及我与他的一切关联
I've discarded Dan Chase
and everything that ties me to him.
我要抛下一切
I'm leaving it all behind. But the answers that you want
但是你想要的答案 以及我想找的解药
and the solutions that I need,
都在洛杉矶
they're in L.A.,
以我的身体状况不可能跑那么远
and I'm not gonna make it all the way out there
in this shape.
我需要…
I need to...
我需要找一个安静的地方 我需要一点时间
I need to find a quiet place.
I need to take a little time.
我需要一个与我身边的任何人和事
I need someplace that isn't connected
都没有关联的地方
to anyone or anything that I'm supposed to be.
我需要疗伤
I need to heal up.
我需要回忆起如何成为一个全新的人
I got to remember what it takes to be someone ne.
我有空再打给你
I'll call you when I can.
我爱你 孩子
I love you, kiddo.
有什么事吗
Can I help you?
嗨 我来看一下你有没有什么需要
Hi. I'm, uh,
I'm just making sure you have everything you need.
一切都好 -很好
Oh, all set.
我是佐伊
Great. Great. I'm Zoe.
皮特
Peter. Caldwell.
考德威尔
你还好吗
You okay?
当然
Yeah, for sure.
Uh, uh, who are you, now?
你是谁来着
我是佐伊 我住在这里
I-I'm Zoe.
I live here.
剧集 | 老头子(2022) | 导航列表