剧集 | 夜班经理(2016) | 导航列表
Do you know why?
因为他太聪明了
Because he's too smart.
但这都会改变
But that'll change.
我想把你安插♥进♥他的组织
I want to put you inside his operation.
我会给你编一大堆案底
I will give you a legend as thick as your arm.
你会潜得很深
You will be in so deep,
会担心永远无法出来
you'll worry that you'll never get out of it.
你要使尽浑身解数
There's not a scrap of you that won't get used,
你每一刻都要心惊胆战
there's not an hour that will go by that you won't be scared.
但你会扳倒他
But you will nail him.
为索菲·阿勒坎扳倒他
You will nail him for Sophie Alekan.
为你的国家扳倒他
You will nail him for your country.
为那本书原来的主人扳倒他
And you will nail him for the man that owned that book.
或者你可以回到那个无足轻重的酒店
Or you can go back to the hotel of non-existence.
由你决定
It's up to you.
我觉得他会答应的
I think he's going to do it.
-你需要什么 -我需要给他制♥造♥犯罪史
- What do you need? - I need to give him a criminal history,
让偌珀去发现
something for Roper to find.
得发生在西南部 而且要真实
It's got to be West Country and it needs to be real.
我需要内政部合作
I need the Home Office on board.
我需要你搞定至少三个德文郡警官
And I need you to take out at least three Devon police officers,
带他们吃个午饭 让他们配合
take them to lunch, get them to play the game.
这次要全力以赴了 对吗
No half measures, then, eh?
而且绝不能告诉大河之房♥ 雷克斯
And not a word to the River House, Rex.
你明白吗 绝不能
Do you understand me? Not...a...word.
真希望我不会为对你心软
I do hope I'm not about to regret the soft spot
而后悔 安吉拉
that I have for you, Angela.
好啊
All right.
这位是罗伯特·辛格尔 我的副手
This is Rob Singhal, my deputy.
你好
Hello.
你决定加入了
You up for it?
确定吗
You're sure, are you?
嗯
Yeah.
那好 坐下喝杯茶吧
Right, well, sit down, have a cup of tea, for God's sake.
你搞得我都紧张了
You're making me feel nervous.
谢谢
Thanks.
不用了
No.
你到目前就说了句"好"
All you've said so far is yes.
你希望我说"不"吗
Do you want me to say no?
你要是想拒绝现在就说出来
Well, now would be the moment.
如果现在不说 就永远不要说了
Now, or forever hold your peace.
你太完美了 乔纳森·派恩
Oh, you're too bloody perfect, Jonathan Pine,
这就是你的问题
that's your trouble.
我不希望你这么完美 吃块饼干吧
I don't want you perfect. Go on, have a biscuit. Eat it.
你要拿出最佳的演技
You are going to put on the performance of your life.
你脑子里藏着个疯子 乔纳森
There is half a psychopath lurking in there, Jonathan.
你得找到他 成为他
I want you to find him and stick to him.
等你到了德文郡
Once you get down to Devon,
你就是这世上第二坏的人
you are the world's second worst man,
第一已经有主了
first place already taken.
到了那里 你的世界就再没有是与非
There is no right or wrong for you down there.
明白了吗 只顾你自己
Do you hear me? It's all me, me, me.
不要让人分毫
Don't give anyone an inch.
谁要是惹了你 甩他一巴掌
Anyone pisses you off, you smack them.
谁敢激怒你 那老天保佑他吧
Anyone crosses you, God help them.
我要你把所有人吓得屁滚尿流
I want you to scare the shit out of everyone,
也包括我
and that includes me!
理查德·偌珀必须知道你和他是一路人
Richard Roper must know that you're in the same league as him.
法律约束不了他
Laws don't apply to him,
也约束不了你
and they don't apply to you, either.
他看出这一点 我们就钩住他了
He sees that, we get him,
他来谈条件 我们就让他束手无策
he comes to the table, we get him over a barrel,
无路可逃
we skewer him!
你能接受吗
Are you comfortable with that?
能
Yes.
好 这是我们的保障
Right, this is our insurance.
证明这是你自己选的 我们没强迫你
To say that you jumped, we didn't push you.
告诉我你到农舍后看到了什么
Tell me what you saw when you got to the cottage.
厨房♥一团乱
The kitchen was a mess...
地板上有血
..And there is blood on the floor.
他杀了他吗
Did he kill him?
你好
You all right?
我...
I've, erm...
租了罗森的农舍
taken Rosum's cottage.
有人叫我把租金留在这儿
I was told to leave the rent here.
我会在这儿暂住一阵
I'll be here for a while.
这是你的店吗
Is this your place?
不 是我妈妈的 我只是代看而已
Oh, no, it's my mum's. I'm just looking after it.
嗯
Right.
你是内地来的吗
You're from up country?
没错
Yeah, that's right.
你来这里做什么
What you doing down here?
他挺壮实啊
He's a big lad.
你的孩子吗
Is he yours?
是的
Yeah.
那好
Well...
你叫什么
What was the name?
杰克·林登
Jack Linden.
-你是谁 -滚出去
- Who are you? - Get out.
这里又没人住
Nobody even lives here!
现在我住这儿了
Well, I do now.
你想怎么样
What do you want?
警♥察♥吗
Police, right?
不是
No.
不管你是什么人 给我滚
Whatever you are, get lost.
-我有个提议 -我没兴趣
- I've got an offer for you. - Yeah, well, I'm not interested.
你是聋子吗 我叫你滚
You deaf? I told you to get lost.
听我说
Now listen to me, OK.
我不知道你在买♥♥谁的货 但现在情况有变
I don't know who you're buying off, but things have changed.
几周后 我有货过来
I have a delivery coming in a few weeks' time.
你今后要买♥♥我的了
You're buying off me now, OK?
滚吧
Piss off.
建议你今后换一套商业用语
I would advise a different business language from now on.
试试
Try it.
试试
Try it.
不要
No!
那人是谁
Who was that?
你没事吧
You OK?
我们做个思维实验吧
Let's try a little thought experiment here.
你所有的东西 衣服 房♥子 车
Take all the things you own, clothes, house, car,
问问你自己 哪一样
and ask yourself what part of all that
是不依靠贸易和资本自♥由♥流动的
did not depend on commerce and the free of movement of capital.
为方便在场不太善于思考的人
For the benefit of the hard of thinking in the room,
我来告诉你们答案 那就都不是
I'll give you the answer. The answer is none.
都不是
None!
我针对难民的避风港计划
My Safe Haven Project for refugees
不是出于爱 或悲悯
is not funded out of love, or a bleeding heart.
我做这个是因为它对我有利
I do it because it benefits me
能建立关心我的利益
to have the communities in which I wish to operate
由我运作的群体
sympathetic to my interests.
而当今无人敢承认的一个事实是...
And the truth, which no-one dares admit these days...
只有解放了资本
is that only by freeing capital
你才能解放世界
do you free the world.
请给我一杯蓝锚
Pint of Blue Anchor, please.
就是他
That's him.
谢了
Cheers.
你还好吗
You all right?
挺好
Yeah.
我妈说你想要矿泉水
My mother says you want mineral water.
我没说过啊
I don't think so.
反正我拿过来了
剧集 | 夜班经理(2016) | 导航列表