剧集 | 夜班经理(2016) | 导航列表
Er, last night. I can ask the day staff.
他妈的
Shit!
您说什么 先生
Excuse me, sir?
是我...
It's me...
偌珀先生
Mr Roper.
是 先生 我正在处理
Yes, sir. I am dealing with it.
一切尽在掌握
I have it all in hand.
是 先生
Yes, sir.
她一出现 你就打这个电♥话♥
The minute she appears, you call this number.
-你听见没 -是 先生 一定打
- You hear me? - Yes, sir. Certainly, sir.
那里是我一个考古学家朋友的
It belongs to an archaeologist friend of mine.
距市内就一小时车程
It's an hour outside the city.
他今晚回伦敦了
He's gone back to London tonight
房♥子这两周都没人住
and it'll be empty for two weeks,
我真觉得这是最安全的选择
and I really think it's the safest option.
跟我一起走
Come with me.
求你
Please.
尤瑟夫 切勿跟人说我们在这儿
Youssef, tell no-one we're here.
-你家人也不行 -好的
- Not even your family. - OK.
-谢了 兄弟 -不客气
- Thank you, brother. - No worries.
还需要什么东西就告诉我 好吗
Let me know if you need anything else, OK?
-好 -行
- OK. - All right.
条件不太好 但...
It's not much, but...
能用了
it'll do.
你为什么坐那么远
Why do you sit so far away?
出于尊重吧
Out of respect, I suppose.
你这么大老远来 就为了尊重我吗
Is that why you came all the way here? To respect me?
你有很多种声音 派恩先生
You have many different voices, Mr Pine.
你说了句话...
You say one thing and...
那个人触动了我
that person touches me.
然后那个人就消失了
Then that person is called away
一个不同的人代替了他的位置
and somebody quite different takes his place.
就像卫兵换岗
We have a changing of the guard.
你对你所有的女人都这样吗
Are you like this with all your women?
你不是我的女人 索菲小姐
You are not one of my women, Miss Sophie.
那你为什么来这里
So why are you here?
我希望你多个自我中的一个
I want one of your many selves
今晚跟我睡觉
to sleep with me tonight.
你可以选择是哪个
You can choose which one.
索菲是你自己起的名字 对吗
Sophie's a name you gave yourself, isn't it?
对
Yes.
在巴黎起的
In Paris.
我想变得更西方一点
I wanted to be more Western.
你的真名是什么
What's your real name?
萨米拉
Samira.
萨米拉
Samira.
-你还想要什么 -安吉拉
- What more do you want? - Angela...
是你给我寄来那些文件
You sent me those papers.
外♥交♥部♥里没有别的RM
There isn't another "RM" in the Foreign Office
会让速递员给我送绝密文件
sending me top-secret files by private courier.
我是把那当做情报寄给你的
I sent them to you as information,
我对军备情报部都是如此
as I did to everyone in Arms Intelligence.
我做事光明正大
I was transparent.
是啊 与此同时
Yeah. And while you were at it,
你还安排我待在维多利亚区一个透明的鞋盒里
you set me up in a transparent shoebox in Victoria
不给现金 也没有供暖
with no cash and no heating.
-安吉拉 -雷克斯
- Angela... - Rex.
理查德·偌珀要卖♥♥军备给哈米德兄弟的老小
Richard Roper is selling arms to the youngest Hamid brother
他们就在开罗中心交易
in the heart of Cairo,
而现在正值我们所期待的阿♥拉♥伯之春
in the middle of what we hope is the Arab Spring.
那不正是我们想找的罪证吗
Isn't that exactly what we've been looking for?!
别那么大声
Keep your voice down.
常务秘书有个观点 我也同意
The Permanent Secretary has a view, which I share,
如果再任你这样胡闹下去
that if you are allowed to continue unchecked,
固执下去 跟理查德·安斯露·偌珀作对
in your usual headstrong fashion, against Richard Onslow Roper
连个招呼都不跟河对岸的朋友打
without so much as a nod to our friends across the river...
是啊 那样或许还真能办成事了
Yeah, something might actually get done.
你是这意思吧
That's it, isn't it?
-还有另一种观点 -什么
- There is another point of view on all this. - Which is what?
武装某些关键角色 那些手♥机♥号♥码
That arming certain key players whose mobile phone numbers
刚好在我们地址薄里的人
we happen to have in our address book
或许相比
might be preferable
纵容一群我们毫不了解的
to indulging a whole new bunch of religious lunatics
狂热宗教新♥势♥力♥更好
about whom we know nothing.
对啊 我们非但不给他铐上手铐
Oh, yeah... So instead of putting handcuffs on him,
还要给他个上议院席位
we can give him a seat in the House of Lords.
联合情报委员会下周开会
The Joint Intelligence Committee will meet next week.
我们将做坦诚全面的交流
We will have a full and frank discussion,
我们将如兄弟姐妹一样
we will share our intelligence
分享情报
like brothers and sisters,
而我们追求的不是希望或梦想
and we will pursue, not our hopes and dreams, alas,
而是可能情况的艺术
but the art of the possible.
我15分钟内得赶到俱乐部
Now, I have to be at my club in 15 minutes.
我倒想邀请你 可是
I would invite you but, er...
我必须遵守俱乐部的规章
I am obliged to observe club rules.
强烈建议你也那么做
I urge you to do the same.
难以置信你还是一个
I can't believe you're still
不许女人进入的俱乐部的成员
a member of a club that won't allow women.
玩得愉快 据说那儿食物很烂
Have a lovely time. Apparently, the food's shit!
你见过理查德·偌珀吗
Did you ever meet Richard Roper?
有几次派对上见过 怎么了
I saw him at a few parties. Why?
他什么样
What's he like?
很有魅力
Very charming.
你怎么说他是世界上最坏的人
Why do you call him the worst man in the world?
因为他贩卖♥♥破坏 痛苦和死亡
Because he sells destruction, pain and death. And
而且他还笑
he laughs.
怎么了
What is it?
我觉得你得离开这个国家
I think you have to leave the country.
我没处可去
I have nowhere to go.
你可以去英国
You could go to England.
你会帮我吗
Will you help me?
当然
Of course I will.
你来了
There you are.
-谢谢你来一趟 -喝一杯吗
- Thanks for coming. - Drink?
-去别的地方 -好吧
- Not here. - OK.
乔纳森 他们对你找到的东西很高兴
You know, Jonathan, they're very pleased with what you found.
如果他们那么高兴
Well, if they're so pleased,
为什么要暗中通知理查德·偌珀
how come they tipped off Richard Roper?
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
伦敦有人暗中通知了偌珀
Someone in London tipped off Roper.
我的线人
My source had her face
在她酒店房♥里被弗雷迪·哈米德打伤了脸
smashed up in her hotel room by Freddie Hamid.
你是说你的线人是弗雷迪·哈米德的婊♥子♥吗
Are you telling me your source is Freddie Hamid's whore?
她人现在在哪
Where is she now?
-在安全的地方 -好吧
- She's somewhere safe. - OK.
不管你把她藏在了哪
Well, wherever you've hidden her,
那是藏不了一世的 明白吗
that's a temporary solution. Yes?
-当然明白 -那你打算怎么办
- Yes, of course. - So what are you planning?
我打算把她弄出国
I'm planning to get her out of the country.
去哪呢
Where to?
你觉得呢 西蒙
Where do you think, Simon?
乔纳森 如果你认为英国政♥府♥
Jonathan, if you think the British Government
会给哈米德的妓♥女♥提供避风港 你就错了
is going to give safe haven to Hamid's tart, think again.
你说什么
Excuse me?
英国政♥府♥有责任
The British Government have a responsibility...
过去五年来 哈米德家族
The Hamid family have invested over
在英国投资了超过十亿美元
a billion dollars in Britain in the last five years.
他们在伦敦 曼彻斯特建了酒店
They're having hotels built in London, Manchester...
资助政党
they fund political parties,
他们在所有重要位置都有一席之地
they're at every top table you can name.
你以为你的线人在伦敦会安全吗
剧集 | 夜班经理(2016) | 导航列表