剧集 | 夜班经理(2016) | 导航列表
I met a girl...in Devon.
谁不是呢
Didn't we all.
漂亮的小东西
Pretty little thing.
昆斯是谁
Who's Quince?
她的前任
Her ex.
他没出过国 没办过护照
He'd never been abroad, he'd never had a passport,
所以我用了他的名字
so I took his name.
你用过很多名字 不是吗
You've taken a lot of names, haven't you?
让人不禁好奇你到底是谁
It makes a man wonder who you really are.
父亲在贝尔法斯特遇害
So, father killed in Belfast,
与母亲关系不亲
no close relationship with mother,
结婚一次 六个月 看得出不太成功
married once for six months, we can assume not a triumph.
两次派驻伊♥拉♥克♥ 表现突出
Two tours in Iraq, distinguished service.
一回来就怎么了 绝望 抑郁
And on return, what? Despair, depression,
然后在酒店业当夜猫子 一干五年
and then five years as a night owl in the hotel business.
那是干什么 冬眠吗
What was that? Hibernation?
活埋你自己吗
Burying yourself alive?
接着突然发疯
And then a sudden moment of madness.
偷窃 贩毒
Thieving, narcotics...
杀人
murder.
真是一团糟 乔纳森
This is bloody chaos, Jonathan.
你还知道自己是谁吗
Do you even know who you are?
在餐厅被你暴打的那两个家伙
Those two chaps you smashed up in the restaurant,
你见过吗
did you know them?
没有
No.
他们没在那里吃过饭吗
They hadn't eaten there before?
他们像在那里吃过饭的吗
Did they look like they'd eaten there before?
给他们开过船吗
Ever sailed a boat for them?
这是在审问我吗
Is this some kind of interrogation?
就当是吧 你为他们下过厨吗
Let's pretend it is. Did you cook for them?
没有
No.
对了 那贻贝真是棒极了
The mussels were marvellous, by the way.
你不是望风的吗
You weren't the lookout guy?
-你不是半路改主意了吗 -不是
- You didn't switch roles halfway through? - No.
那是科琦的另一个想法
That's another of Corky's theories.
听着 我什么也没要呢 好吗
Listen, I haven't asked for anything, all right?
我没想要酬谢金
I don't expect a reward,
我也不喜欢这种
I certainly don't appreciate this
对我个人生活的调查
investigation into my personal life.
而且说实话 我也厌倦了你的好客
And, frankly, I'm bored of your hospitality.
也许我是不太干净
Maybe I'm not squeaky-clean,
但我想你和你的这位小朋友也一样
but nor, I suspect, are you and your little friend here,
所以或许我们就说到这儿吧
so maybe we just leave it at that.
小朋友
Little friend!
我听到了 小嘴一套一套的
I know! Charmant!
-你要去哪 -我要走了
- Where are you going? - I'm leaving.
你打算上哪弄护照
What are you going to do for a passport?
我有一本汤玛斯·昆斯的护照
I have a passport in the name of Thomas Quince.
在哪
Where is it?
科琦 跟他说吧
Corky, sock him the bad news.
护照没了 老伙计
The passport's gone, old love.
汤玛斯·昆斯被销毁了
Thomas Quince had to be shredded.
你说什么呢
What are you talking about?
惊慌失措也没用 亲爱的
It's no good getting in a panic, my dear.
你的身份被揭穿了
Your cover's blown sky-high.
汤姆·昆斯被全球通缉
Tom Quince is on every wanted list on God's earth.
谋杀 盗窃 可惜没有鸡♥奸♥
Murder, theft, sadly not buggery,
但我们会努力的
but we'll work on that.
那是我的护照 我的
That was my passport. That was mine!
那你得学着扮成别人了 不是吗
Well, you're going to have to learn to be someone else, aren't you?
我说了谁都不许进来
I said no-one in here!
抱歉 宝贝 我不知道 干吗啊
Sorry, baby, I didn't know. Jesus!
抱歉 亲爱的 我不知道是你
Sorry, my darling, I didn't know it was you.
倒是有个好消息
It's actually good news -
汤玛斯要留下一段时间了
Thomas is going to be staying for a while,
直到他重新生龙活虎起来
till he's fighting fit again.
太好了
That's great.
你想来游个泳吗
You want to come for a swim?
去吧 科琦可以借你几条泳裤穿
Go on. Corky can lend you some Speedos.
那敢情好
I'd like to.
科琦 安排他去庄园那头的
Corky, why don't you put him in the fisherman's cottage
渔夫小屋住吧
at the end of the estate,
-我们想想该拿你怎么办 -好的 老大
- while we work out what to do with you. - All right, boss.
你想好之前我该做什么
And what am I supposed to do until then?
你可以陪丹斯玩儿
Well, you can keep Dans company.
我们原打算请他一个同学来陪他度假
We were supposed to have a school friend here for the holiday,
但那个混小子放了他鸽子
but the bugger stood him up.
他母亲不喜欢我
His mother doesn't approve of me.
还有件事...
One more thing...
我这儿规矩严
..I run a tight ship here.
你说得对 我们偶尔是会虚张声势地吓唬人
You're right, we do a little swashbuckling every now and then,
但我们对彼此坦诚相待
but we play straight with each other.
你救了我儿子 我很感激
Now, you saved my boy and I'm grateful,
但如果你有不轨...
but if you step out of line...
我们会让你哭爹喊娘
we'll make you howl for your mother.
你鞋码多大
What size feet have you got?
12.
家规
Now, house rules.
不许给德文郡的宝贝打电♥话♥ 寄明信片
No phones, no postcards to Devon dumplings.
漂流瓶也不行
No messages in a bottle.
老大看重隐私...我们也是
The chief values privacy... as do we all.
一直往前 走到海滩
All the way down to the beach,
能走多远走多远 房♥子在你右手边
as far as you can go, and it's on the right.
或者 往你裤袋里装满石头
Alternatively, fill your pockets with stones,
走进海里
walk into the sea...
一直往里走
and keep going.
有动静吗
Anything?
没有
No.
该死的 我最烦等了
Bloody hell! I hate this bit.
这儿的花你随便采
Off every tree you may freely eat
女佣 服务生 厨师
maids, serving wenches, cooks,
打字员 按♥摩♥师
typists, masseuses,
甚至那个来给金丝雀修爪子的女士
even the lady who comes to clip the canary's claws.
但你要是敢动那个可人一根手指头
But if you lay one hand on that precious fruit,
那就像当年刚果的比利时人那样
then like the Belgians in the Congo,
我们会把它剁下来
we'll chop it off.
而且不是剁你的手
And I don't mean the hand.
偌珀先生
Senor Roper.
早上好
Morning.
不知我能不能带丹尼去城里
I was wondering if I might take Danny into town?
做什么
What for?
换换心情
A change.
-他喜欢你 是吧 -希望如此
- He likes you, doesn't he? - I hope so.
我喜欢他
I like him.
弗瑞斯克和托比会跟你们一起去
Frisky and Tabby will go with you.
派恩
Pine...
谢谢你
Thank you.
是我 他们有动作了
It's me. They're on the move.
你出来总有这么多人跟着吗 丹尼
Do you always have this much company, Danny?
自从餐厅的事之后
Since the restaurant.
-挺无聊的 是吧 -是啊
- It's a bit boring, isn't it? - Yeah.
没事 没关系的
It's OK. It's all right.
-丹尼 -怎么了
- Danny? - Yeah.
你觉得我们
What do you say...
去吃冰淇淋怎么样
to an ice cream?
-好吗 -好
- Yeah? - Yeah.
好 事实上
Great. Actually...
你为什么不去问问弗瑞斯克和托比
Why don't you ask Frisky and Tabby
-他们要不要冰淇淋呢 -好
- if they want an ice cream as well, huh? - OK.
-你想来个冰淇淋吗 -不要
- Would you like an ice cream? - No.
-真的吗 你呢 -不要
- Really? Would you? - No.
剧集 | 夜班经理(2016) | 导航列表