剧集 | 夜班经理(2016) | 导航列表
你会被罚留堂的
You can go to detention for that, you know.
就是我们两人对质
It's your word against mine.
我只能冒这个险了
That's a risk I have to take.
我要杀了你 明白吗
I'm going to kill you now, understand?
我等这一刻很久了
I have been waiting for this moment.
-照一下 -你是谁
- Get the light. - Who are you?
我逮到他从围栏穿回去
I caught him coming back through the fence.
去叫老大 我们得让他开口
Get the chief! We need him to talk.
天呐
Jesus!
-怎么回事 -我在围栏边发现了他
- What the hell happened? - I found him at the fence.
我不知道他跑出去了多久
I don't know how long he was outside.
他可能跟谁碰过面
He may have met someone.
老天爷
Jeez.
我们得赶紧把他埋了
We need to get him buried quick.
别让人知道他来过这儿 好吗
No-one can know he was here. All right?
老天爷啊 科琦 科琦
Jesus, Corky, Corky.
科琦 科琦
Corky. Corky.
那是我挖过的最小的坟
That was the smallest grave I've ever dug.
你我也能塞进去 大块头
I could have got you in there, big boy.
各位
Right, guys.
你是谁
Who are you?
夫人 我开了一晚上 我得给你这个
Madam, I drove all night. I am to give you this.
他说你会再给我两百
He said you would give me another 200
只要我9点前送到
if I got here by nine o'clock.
好的 这应该没问题
Yes, I think we can manage that.
在哪
Where is it?
这里
Here.
天呐 他做到了
Oh, my God. He did it.
接梅休
Get me Mayhew on the phone.
是土耳其东南部 应该是在卡西米里附近
It's South East Turkey. We think its somewhere near Kasimli.
卡车在向叙利亚边境驶去
The trucks are heading towards the Syrian border.
就在两百英里之外 都是山路
That's just over 200 miles. Rough country.
联♥系♥不到梅休
We can't reach Mayhew.
那么我们有三个小时找到卡车
That gives us three hours to find the trucks
在他们到达边境前拦下他们
and stop them before the border.
今天是他最后一天 他们说他无法接听
It's his last day. They're saying he's not available.
-我得见梅休 -恐怕他没空
- I need to see Mayhew. - I'm afraid he is not available.
他会见我的
He is for me.
我要报♥警♥了
I'm calling the police.
我就他妈是警♥察♥
I AM the bloody police.
20辆援助卡车 正驶往叙利亚边境
20 aid trucks. Going to the Syrian border.
全部装着非法出口的美国和英国武器
All containing illegally exported US and UK arms.
上面到处是偌珀的痕迹
Roper's fingerprints all over them.
这是真的 雷克斯
This is real, Rex.
这是我们可以用来扳倒他们所有人的东西
This is what we need to take them down. All of them.
我说了 我们什么都做不了
I told you. We can't do anything.
我们没有盟友
We have no allies.
我不需要盟友
I don't need allies.
我需要外♥交♥部♥授权证实
I need a Foreign Office mandate confirming that
这些卡车在运输一批非法武器
an illegal cache of these weapons is in those trucks.
我可以把这拿给乔尔·斯特德曼
I can take that to Joel Steadman,
他可以调派美军赶往边境拦下车队
and he can deploy US troops at the border to stop the convoy,
搜查卡车 查抄武器
search the trucks and seize the weapons.
但没有外联部的头头确认我就不能那么做
But I can't do that without FCO top brass confirmation.
只需要你一封信 雷克斯 代表常务秘书
One letter from you, Rex, representing the Permanent Secretary.
就一个签名
One signature.
求你 雷克斯 你今天还在位的
Please, Rex. As of today you're still in position.
我们再也不会得到这样的机会了
We will never get this chance again.
-斯特德曼 -乔尔 听着
- Steadman. - Joel, listen,
我马上要给你发个传真
I am going to fax something through to you now.
是我们的人送来的 告诉我你能做什么
It's from our boy. Tell me what you can do with it.
直接拿给军队 别扯上兰利
And take it straight to the military. No Langley involvement.
明白了吗
Is that clear?
好
Sure.
好
Ok.
请接尼克尔斯指挥官
Get me Commander Nichols, please.
谢谢
Thank you.
预计到达时间
Eta?
车队一小时后就应该能过边境了 先生
The convoy should be through the border in one hour, sir.
如果您想追踪 我们有他们的信♥号♥♥
We have their signal if you'd like to track them.
好啊 麻烦了
Yes, please.
安德鲁
Andrew?
-喂 -是你的美国朋友
- Yes? - 'This is your American friend.'
怎么样
What news?
美国陆军已得到授权
Authorisation received by US military to seize and search
于当地时间18:00
'the convoy of 20 aid trucks,
在叙利亚边境扣押搜查
'1800 hours local time,'
20辆援助卡车的车队
at the Syrian border.
你是个好人 乔尔
You're a good man, Joel.
我知道
Yeah, I know.
车队已经被确认
The convoy has been identified
美军卫星正在对其进行追踪
and is being tracked by US military satellites.
你要看看吗
You want a visual?
当然要 格蕾丝 我们要接视频了
Course I do. Grace, visual is coming through.
好
Yeah.
托比 你能去把杰德斯找来吗 谢谢
Tabby, would you go and fetch Jeds for me? Thank you.
杰德
Hi, Jed.
亲爱的
Darling.
你想知道我是做什么的
You wanted to know what I do for a living.
还有三分钟到边境
Three minutes to the border.
逮住他们
Go get 'em.
他们到边境了 先生
They're at the border, sir.
好了 看看里面
Now, come on. Look inside.
我抓到你了
I've got you.
喂
Hello.
边境有美军 先生
US troops at the border, sir.
他们要求搜查卡车
They're demanding to open the trucks.
你有练习变戏法吗 安德鲁
You been practising your magic tricks, Andrew?
怎么样
Well?
他们被放行了
They're being let through.
这还差不多
I should think so too.
他们拦了一列运输急需农业设备的车队
They're delaying a convoy carrying much-needed agricultural equipment.
简直丢人
It's an absolute scandal.
你真是个大坏蛋
You are a very bad man.
他们没注意看杯子
They didn't watch the cups, you see.
车队启程了 先生
The convoy is on the move, sir.
你是个天才
You are a genius.
多亏我的吉祥物
Thanks to my mascot.
你该常来陪我工作
You should come to work more often.
科琦呢
Where's Corky?
别管科琦了
Never mind about Corky.
不 说真的 他人呢
No, really, where is he?
胃不舒服 飞回家了
Stomach bug. He had to fly home.
怎么回事
What happened?
怎么回事
What happened?
我刚授权美军对
I just licensed a full US military swoop
一堆联合收割机进行搜查 就是这么回事
on a bunch of combine harvesters, that's what happened.
我不信
I don't believe it.
你的情报不准 安吉拉
'Your intelligence was bullshit, Angela.'
这不可能
That's not possible.
你就没考虑过你的人可能两头耍吗
You never think your boy could be playing both sides?
你没考虑过吗
'You never once think of that?
知道我觉得你的人现在在干什么吗
'You know what I think your boy is doing right now?
我觉得他在为自己的骗局敬酒
I think he's toasting one hell of a piece of deception.
如果不是呢 如果是偌珀发现了他呢
And what if he's not? What if Roper knows it was him?
那祝他好运了 因为我们是帮不上忙
Well, good luck to him. Because there's nothing we can do.
天呐
Oh, my God.
不
Oh, no.
戈登
Gordon?
天呐 天呐 戈登
Oh, my God! Oh, my God, Gordon.
剧集 | 夜班经理(2016) | 导航列表