剧集 | 夜班经理(2016) | 导航列表
只有鲜血和钢铁有意义
Blood and steel, the only elements that ever meant anything.
巴格希先生 我们可以认为
Now, Mr Barghati, we have taken the liberty of assuming
你和贵财团里别的人
neither you nor the other members of your consortium
都没有签署《奥斯陆公约》吧
are signatories to the Oslo Convention.
联♥合♥国♥对集束弹♥药♥很不看好
UN takes a rather dim view of cluster munitions
因为 原话是
on the basis that, and I quote,
它们"对平民构成同等的威胁"
they pose an "indiscriminate threat to the civilian population".
我们更想用"民♥主♥"这个词
We prefer to use the term... democratic.
你同意我的定义吗
Do you agree with my definition?
-同意 -很好
- Yes. - Good.
接下来 高♥潮♥结尾
Now, the grand finale.
好好看哦 我们为此疏散了整个村庄
Pay close attention. We cleared a whole village for this bit.
没什么能美过夜晚的凝固汽油弹
Nothing quite as pretty as napalm at night.
如今不好弄到了
Hard to get hold of these days, of course,
但那正是你来找我们的原因
but then that's why you come to us.
你真捧场 谢谢
Oh, you're very kind. Thank you.
-非常棒 -谢谢
- Excellent. - Thank you.
巴格希先生 一路顺风
Mr Barghati, safe journey.
再见 博奇先生
Goodbye, Mr Birch.
我会在财团里说你们的好话
I will be singing your praises to my consortium.
代我祝他们好
Well, do send them my best wishes.
你要飞去哪 先生
Where are you flying to, sir?
这个问题你不该问
Ah, that's a question you do not ask.
就像我不问你这些货物的来源
Just as I do not ask where the goods came from.
这是长♥期♥以来的高贵传统
This is a long and noble tradition.
供货商不说
The supplier is silent,
买♥♥家慎言 生意就做成了
the buyer is discreet. And business is done.
我上过伦敦经济学院
I went to London School of Economics.
我在你们首都学到了一切知识
I learnt everything I know in your capital city.
-是吗 -请替我问好
- Did you? - Do send it my best wishes.
我会的
I will.
巴格希先生 你的车备好了
Mr Barghati, your carriage awaits.
祝你旅途愉快顺利
Hope you have a very pleasant and safe journey.
当然 也向你的家人问好
My best to your family, of course.
谢谢 谢谢
Thank you. Thank you.
那个 我有
Do you know, I have, er,
几张今年晚些时候的法网公开赛门票
a couple of tickets for the French Open later in the year
如果你感兴趣的话
if you're interested.
不知道你是否喜欢那个
I don't know if that's something you would enjoy.
-那就太棒了 -好极了
- That would be absolutely wonderful. - Splendid.
好 先生 旅途平安
All right, sir, have a safe journey.
-谢谢 -再次祝你一路顺风
- Thank you. - Have a nice journey again.
我在伊斯坦布尔给珀尔留了一小队人
I left Pearl with a small team in Istanbul,
以防他跟我们联络
in case our boy makes contact.
是啊 那有多大几率
Yeah. What chance of that?
乔尔建议我们彻底放弃我们的人
Joel's advised we burn our boy completely.
他觉得偌珀已经把他策反了
He thinks Roper's turned him.
你觉得呢
What do you think?
他袭击了咱们的人
Well, he attacked our own people.
他是自愿的还是被迫的我不知道
Whether he wanted to or he had to, I don't know.
我想查看那些贸易之路名单上的
And I tried to get access to those bank accounts of the, er,
公♥司♥的银行账户 均遭拒绝
companies on the Tradepass list - every request blocked.
我需要一份搜查令 但我拿不到
I need a sodding warrant and I can't get a warrant
因为我没有这个权力
because I don't have the authority.
而且 我觉得我被跟踪了
And...I think I'm being followed.
我今天早上离开家的时候
When I left the house this morning,
街道那头停了辆车
there was a car at the end of the road.
会不会是你瞎想的
Might you have imagined it?
你毕竟很累了
I'm just saying. You're tired.
我是很累 怀孕了 还情绪化
I'm tired. I'm pregnant. I'm emotional.
但我看见那辆车了
I saw a car.
好吧
Yeah, all right!
怎么了
What is it?
帽贝被叫停了 资金已经撤
Limpet's been closed down. Funding withdrawn.
-谁的命令 -我只知道我们被封了
- Whose authority? - All I know is we're being mothballed.
我被召回华盛顿了 下午就走 见鬼
I'm being called back to Washington this afternoon. Goddamn it.
回亚利桑那州去追查墨西哥军♥火♥贩子
Back to chasing Mexican gunrunners in Arizona.
你不能想想办法吗
Is there anything you can do about it?
完全不能 抱歉
Not a goddamn thing. I'm sorry.
有太多的人
There is just too many people
不希望我们继续追查下去
who don't want us doing what we're doing.
你多久没休息了
When was the last time you got some rest?
你回家去 好好休息一下吧
Why don't you go home, get some sleep, huh? Come on.
我没事
It's OK.
生意和寻欢搅在一起 这不像他
It's not like him to mix business and pleasure.
杰德 亲爱的 旅途怎么样
Jed, darling. How was your trip?
还可以
It was fine.
没有太颠簸
Not too bumpy?
你看上去美极了
You look gorgeous.
-科琦 -亲爱的
- Corky. - Sweetie.
安德鲁 过来一起
Andrew, come and join us.
来喝一杯庆祝酒
Having a drink to celebrate.
我允许桑迪开了一瓶73年的酩悦
I have allowed Sandy to unleash the Moet '73.
卡车已经开到土耳其深山中了
The trucks are in the Turkish mountains
大致明天下午六点就能到叙利亚边境
should be at the Syrian border at 6pm tomorrow, give or take.
真好
Great.
现在 我提议祝酒一杯
In the meantime, I suggest a toast.
敬贸易之路 和所有靠她做买♥♥卖♥♥的人
To Tradepass, and all those who sale in her.
我觉得这值得我们所有人喝一杯
I think that is something we can all drink to.
不是吗
Can't we?!
上帝 怎么都拉着脸
Good Christ, what a miserable bunch.
我们刚刚胜利结束开幕夜 评论也出炉了
We've just had a triumphant opening night. The reviews are in.
我们大获成功 敬我们
We're a big hit! Here's to us!
敬我们
Here's to us.
-敬贸易之路 -敬贸易之路
- Tradepass. - Tradepass.
贸易之路
Tradepass.
科琦 你怎么不喝
Corky, why aren't you drinking?
我戒了 老大
I'm off it, chief.
-戒了 -暂时戒了
- Off it? - Taking a break.
桑迪 我一直在打电♥话♥...
Sandy. I've been calling the brothers...
你还好吗 安德鲁
How are you, Andrew?
很好 谢谢
Fighting fit. Thank you.
你在这儿似乎很自在
You seem very at home here.
是吗
Do I?
也难怪 亲爱的 这么多当兵的
Who can blame him, darling. All these uniforms.
不过还是不如海边小屋美 是吧
Still, it's not as pretty as the seaside cottage, is it?
没那么浪漫
Not as romantic.
我说什么不该说的话了吗
Did I say something untoward?
我该去休息了
I should probably get some rest.
等你死了再睡吧
You can sleep when you're dead.
我不知道你是不是想过
I don't know if it has occurred to you
他为什么要叫她来
to why he brought her here?
我只是个旁观者 这点你确保了
I'm just an outside observer - you've made sure of that -
但就我看来
but from where I'm sitting,
情况不妙
it doesn't look very good.
情况真是不妙
It doesn't look very good at all.
安吉拉·伯尔
Angela Burr.
德罗姆古尔 可以跟你当面谈谈吗
'Dromgoole here. I wondered if you were free for a tete-a-tete?'
我睡了
Er, I'm asleep.
你看上去不像睡了啊
'You don't look asleep.'
就我一个人
'I'm alone.'
你要让我进去吗
You going to let me in?
站这儿说就行
We can talk just fine here.
我喜欢你 安吉拉 我钦佩你的坚韧
I like you, Angela. I admire your tenacity.
我一直觉得遗憾
It was always a source of regret to me that
我们大河之房♥失去了你
we lost you from The River.
你想怎么样
What do you want?
我想问你 那些文件是哪弄来的
I wanted to ask where you got those papers?
什么文件
What papers?
就是你拿去给阿珀斯托看的
The ones you took to Apostol.
剧集 | 夜班经理(2016) | 导航列表