剧集 | 夜班经理(2016) | 导航列表
I want the full amount returned to me.
明白吗
Do you understand?
如果你不付钱
If you do not pay,
后果自负
there will be consequences.
你竟敢威胁我
Don't you dare threaten me!
你以为这是谁干的
Who do you think did this?
阿♥拉♥伯民兵 那群长得跟你们一样的小褐鼠
Arab militia! Little brown rats like the rest of you!
我准备好了就会把钱给你
You'll get your money when I'm good and ready!
明白吗
Understand?
我们还是走吧
We better leave.
走
Yaa.
-先生们 -走吧
- Gentlemen. - Let's go.
-我们一小时后在娜菲蒂蒂碰头 -走吧
- Let us reconvene in the Nefertiti in one hour. - Let's go.
我们组织擅长处理这种问题
Our organisation is used to dealing with problems like this,
我们能搞定的 迪克 我们得走了
we can deal with it. Dicky, we need to go.
派恩
Pine!
杰德 你放杰德走 就把钱给你
Jed. You let Jed go, you get the money.
你愿意花三亿买♥♥那个姑娘吗
You'd buy that girl for $300 million?
打电♥话♥给飞机场 叫他们一小时内准备好飞机
Call the airfield. Tell them to have the jet ready in one hour.
老板 走后门吧
Boss, maybe the back entrance?
好
Yes.
他们到房♥间里来
They come to the room.
你转钱
You transfer the money.
我就让杰德走
I let Jed go.
明白吗
Clear?
我们还不认识呢
We've not been introduced.
我叫安吉拉·伯尔
My name's Angela Burr.
迪克·偌珀
Dicky Roper.
杰德在哪里 如果不介意我问的话
Where's Jed, if you don't mind me asking?
她在楼下 乔纳森
She's downstairs, Jonathan.
交给你了
All yours.
迪克
Dicky.
太可悲了
This is pathetic.
你到底是谁
Who the hell are you?
-我是安吉拉 -我知道你叫什么
- I'm Angela. - I know your name.
从大局来讲 你是哪根葱
I mean, who are you really, in the grand scheme of things?
大局来说啊
Oh, in the grand scheme of things?
不知道 我住在柏孟赛
Don't know. I live in Bermondsey.
-这里是伦敦 -我是迪克·偌珀
- This is London. - This is Dickie Roper.
让光晕接电♥话♥
Get me Halo.
这里没人叫光晕 先生
There is no Halo at this number, sir.
别装了
Don't be a tit.
杰弗里·德罗姆古尔亲自给了我这个号♥码
Geoffrey Dromgoole gave me this number personally.
恐怕我无能为力
I'm afraid I'm unable to help you.
不行吗
No joy?
这感觉一定很奇怪吧
Must be a peculiar feeling, is it?
贵宾房♥啊 五星级酒店
All those VIP rooms, five-star hotels.
现在被踢出来了
You're now on the wrong side of the velvet rope.
感觉很泄气吗
Do you feel quite discombobulated?
你为这番话下了不少功夫吧
I suppose you've been preparing this for a while.
在镜子前练习了吗
Practising in front of the mirror, have we?
练了
Yeah.
自从库尔德斯坦的运动会那天起
Since the sports day in Kurdistan.
我一直觉得本该有人保护那些孩子
I always thought those kids could do with more protection.
所以现在就是这样
So that's what's happening now.
乔纳森和我 我们在保护他们
Me and Jonathan. We're protecting them.
当然不是保护那些已经被你害死的人
Not the ones you've already killed, obviously,
而是下一拨人
but the next ones.
免受什么的伤害 我吗
Protecting from what? From me?
我从没杀过人
I never killed anyone.
我从不偷钱 也不逃税
I never stole, never fiddled my taxes.
我只不过是给一家公♥司♥干活儿
All I did was work for a company.
而且是你的小木偶所有经营的公♥司♥呢
Owned and operated by your little Pinocchio.
我或许会被罚50英镑
I might get a 50 quid fine.
如果走运 他们会让我分期付款
With a bit of luck, they'll let me pay in instalments.
是啊 大概是吧
Yeah. You're probably right.
政♥府♥律师 挺没用的 不是吗
Government lawyers, useless, aren't they?
我曾经也是
I was one once.
好吧 那么
Right. So...
偌珀先生
Mr Roper.
正是
The same.
不是幅画 有什么能帮你的吗
Not a painting. How can I help you?
这些先生们是来拘捕你的
These gentlemen are here to place you under arrest.
真的假的 凭什么
Really. For what?
违反埃及进口法规 共谋谋杀
Uh, contravention of Egyptian import rules, conspiracy to murder.
这些小丑有名字吗
And do these clowns have names?
我相信老哈米德先生会想知道他们是谁
Because I'm sure Mr Hamid, Sr would love to know what they are.
哈米德先生是我的一位密友
Mr Hamid is a very good chum of mine.
密友啊
Chum?
明天这个时候
By this time tomorrow,
我就会回到我马略卡岛的寒舍
I'm going to be back in my humble croft in Majorca,
喝着30年的威士忌
sipping a 30-year-old Scotch.
可能吧
It's a possibility.
希望不会
I hope not.
顺便说一句
By the way.
生孩子顺利
Good luck with the baby.
把孩子带到这世上来是件多美好的事啊
It's a wonderful thing, to bring a child into this world.
你为什么要这么做 乔纳森
Why did you do it, Jonathan?
你得下决心
You have to commit.
你得做出决定
You have to make a decision.
就不能挠我鼻子两下完事了吗
Couldn't just scratch my nose, could you?
过几天再见
See you in a few days.
这是怎么回事
What the hell's going on here?
我不知道
I've got no idea.
等一下
Hey, wait a minute!
等一下
Wait a minute!
等等
Wait a second.
他罪有应得
He deserves it.
不不 不
No! No! No!
不
No!
不
No!
你什么时候着陆
What time do you land?
早上六点
6 a.m.
一大清早
Bright and early.
有人接你吗
There be someone there to meet you?
我想他们应该都会在
I think they'll all be there.
我一直在想
I keep thinking,
如果他认不出我了怎么办
what if he doesn't recognise me?
儿子永远能认出母亲
A son always recognises his mother.
如果他认不出你 我会告诉他的
And if he doesn't, I'll tell him.
好吗
Okay?
但你可以尽快来看我们
You can come visit soon, though.
我保证
I promise.
保重
Be good.
你这人蛮有意思的 乔纳森
You're a funny fish, Jonathan.
-我知道 -那就好
- I know. - Good.
有什么可以帮您的吗 先生
Is there anything I can do for you, sir?
不用 谢谢
No, thank you.
什么都不用
Nothing at all.
剧集 | 夜班经理(2016) | 导航列表