剧集 | 夜班经理(2016) | 导航列表
得了
There you go.
阿珀 我亲爱的老友
Apo, my dear old friend.
-节哀顺变 -谢谢
- I'm so terribly sorry for your loss. - Thanks.
你还好吗 我简直无法想象
How are you? I can't even imagine.
巴格希先生 非常感谢您前来
Mr Barghati, thank you so much for coming.
请进来吧
Please come inside.
看看能不能在谈正事前
Let's see if we can feed and sustain you
给你弄些吃的喝的
before we get down to business.
你拿到那件毛衣了吗
And did you get the sweater?
棒极了
Great.
合身吗
Does it fit?
好
Ok.
我爱你 拜拜 亲爱的
Love you. Bye, honey.
很抱歉打扰了
I'm so sorry to interrupt.
客人们都来了 派对马上就要开始了
The guests are arriving and the party's going to start soon.
这个故事源于4500年前的埃及
The story begins in Egypt 4,500 years ago.
古埃及人发明了这个游戏
The ancient Egyptians invented this game.
它是有史记载的最古老的戏法
It is literally the oldest trick in the book.
先拿出一个小球
Now, you start with a ball.
我们有一个两个三个杯子
We have one, two, three cups.
把一个杯子这样放下
You lay one cup like that,
一个杯子这样放下
one cup like that,
一个杯子这样放下
one cup like that...
看见了吗
All right?
现在 我要拿起小球
Now, I'm going to take the ball
并把小球放入其中一个杯子里
and I'm going to place the ball in the cup.
摇动杯子
Shake the cup.
把它翻过来
Turn it over.
好了 现在 你们要非常仔细地看着
All right, now, you have to watch very closely.
你们得盯住这些杯子
You have to watch the cups.
我要把这两个像这样挪下位置
I'm going to move these two round like that.
这个挪到这边
This one round like that.
大家知道小球在哪里吗
Everybody clear on where the ball is now?
丹尼 小球在哪里
Danny, where's the ball?
你觉得小球在这里吗
You think the ball's here?
不 丹尼 小球在中间的杯子里
No, Danny, the ball's in the middle!
你没仔细看杯子 丹尼
You're not watching the cups, Danny.
汤玛斯有在看杯子 是不是 汤玛斯
Thomas is watching the cups, aren't you, Thomas?
你喜欢运动 是不是 是不是
You're a gym bunny, aren't you? Aren't you?
酷酷的运动男
A little cold gym bunny...
他停不住嘴 在各个方面都是
He can't stop his mouth -- in every way.
科琦一喝醉就容易过度兴奋
Corky can get a little overexcited when he's drunk.
是啊 那就是巴格希先生所担心的
Yes, that is what Mr Barghati is worried about.
那个小微笑啊...
That little smile...
我们的朋友说
According to our friend,
他一直在乱说些
he has been shooting his mouth off
他不该说的事
talking about things he should not.
巴格希不希望他参与 这是交易的条件
Barghati doesn't want him involved - condition of the deal.
-谢谢你 阿珀 -吐吧
- Thanks for that, Apo. - Spit. Yeah!
来 跟我来
Come... come with me...
很好玩不是吗
And it's a funny thing, isn't it?
如果你想尿...
If you want to piss...
抱歉打断你们 我能跟这老家伙
I am so sorry to interrupt, but can I just borrow
说两句话吗
the old man for a second?
-当然 -谢谢
- Oh, of course.- Thank you.
-失陪 -拜拜
- Excuse me. - Bye. Bye. Bye.
我刚和阿珀聊过 他有一个...
I have just spoken to Apo, and he has a...
给 丹尼
There you go, Danny.
汤玛斯
Thomas.
老天呐
For God's sake...
偌珀 我和汤玛斯要去走走
Roper, Thomas and I are going to go for a little stroll.
好 亲爱的
All right, darling.
弗瑞斯克 科克伦少校带来几位基友
Frisky, Major Corkoran is here with some friends of Dorothy
我要你去送他们离开这里
that I would like to have escorted from the premises.
你和托比想怎么闹都行 知道吗
You and Tabby can make as much noise as you like. All right?
乐意效劳 托比
A pleasure. Tabbs.
如果你想解手
If you need to relieve yourself,
就要找到一个合适的角度
it's good to do it into a suitable perspective.
这比小便斗更好 不是吗
It's better than a urinal, isn't it?
-我把这叫做上帝的小便斗 -别闹了
- God's urinal, I call this. - You've got to break it up.
你和你的朋友会让老板反胃的
You're giving the boss indigestion with your buddies here.
都散了吧
Come on, lads.
-狂欢结束了 -弗瑞斯克 去尿吧
- The party's over. - Frisky, go pee-pee.
把杯子留在这儿
Leave your drinks here.
弗瑞斯克 别太粗鲁
Frisky, don't be too rough.
这些都是什么人
Who are all these people?
我怎么知道
How should I know?
你不好奇吗
You're not curious?
为什么要好奇 生意而已
Why should I be? It's business.
什么生意
Which is what?
农业设备买♥♥卖♥♥
Buying and selling agricultural equipment.
卡罗说桑迪什么事都告诉她
Caro says Sandy tells her everything.
那会让我发疯的
That would drive me insane.
你今天不该看到我在房♥间里那副样子
You shouldn't have seen me like that today, in my bedroom.
对不起
I'm sorry.
门开着 我以为你穿好了
The door was open. I thought you were dressed.
我不是这个意思
That's not what I meant.
我不在乎你看到我没穿衣服
I don't care who sees me naked.
我在乎的是你看到我在哭
I do care who sees me crying.
绝对不能告诉任何人 明白吗
You tell no-one you saw that, is that clear?
当然
Of course.
我要去游泳
I'm going swimming.
一起游吗
Want to come?
那恐怕不太明智
I don't think that would be wise.
又没有水流
There's no current.
我不是这意思
That's not quite what I meant.
我知道不是
I know it wasn't.
她来了
There she goes,
超越凡俗
beyond the ha-ha!
总有一天 汤玛斯 你会学会享受生活
One day, Thomas, you'll live a little.
进来
Erm, come...
雷克斯 你现在有空吗
Rex, do you have a minute?
常务秘书想见你
The Permanent Secretary would love to see you.
有空
Erm, yes.
是行还是不行阿
Is that a yes or a no?
雷克斯 进来吧
Rex, come in.
杰弗里·德罗姆古尔和他大河之房♥的团队
You know Geoffrey Dromgoole, of course,
-你已经认识了 -雷克斯
- and his team from the River. - Rex.
这位是美国大使♥馆♥的芭芭拉·范登
Barbara Vandon from the American Embassy.
雷克斯·梅休 我的副部长
Rex Mayhew, my undersecretary.
-见到你很高兴 雷克斯 -芭芭拉 你好
- Good to see you, Rex. - Barbara, how are you?
雷克斯 叫你过来是为帽贝的事
Rex, it's this Limpet thing.
帽贝
Limpet?
安吉拉·伯尔从旁支持的
The Joel Steadman enforcement operation
乔尔·斯特德曼的执法行动
with Angela Burr on side-saddle.
我知道帽贝 是个执法行动
Yes, I know what Limpet is - it's an enforcement case.
跟兰利和大河之房♥没有关系
It's nothing to do with Langley... or River House.
这就是芭芭拉认为我们需要讨论的问题
Well, it's what Barbara feels we ought to be discussing.
雷克斯 兰利在这事上完全处于被动
Rex, Langley has been completely railroaded on this.
现在 我们有两个很边缘化组织
Currently, we have a joint operation on foreign soil
在外国领土上进行一项联♥合♥行♥动♥
between two extremely fringe outfits.
他们在一个他们无法理解的世界区域
They're chasing international arms in an area of the world
追查国际军♥火♥交易
that is...way beyond their comprehension.
这太疯狂了
It's crazy.
我得说 我同意
I have to say, I agree.
帽贝在极易煽动的区域进行
You know, Limpet is operating in a highly incendiary region,
而我非常不希望这个行动失控
and I would hate to see that run out of control.
依我看来 这个行动应该归属到
In my view, it should be placed
情报机构的管辖范围之内
under a purely intelligence jurisdiction,
并按照政♥治♥需要来执行
acting on a political brief,
剧集 | 夜班经理(2016) | 导航列表