剧集 | 夜班经理(2016) | 导航列表
Well, I've brought them now.
喝咖啡吗
Coffee?
我不会拒绝的
I wouldn't say no.
我谷歌♥了你 杰克·林登
I googled you, Jack Linden.
你都搜到了什么
And what did you find?
什么都没有
Bugger all.
你喜欢这里 是吗
So you like it here, do you,
就你一个人
all on your own?
你整天都在这里干什么啊
What do you do here all day?
做做饭
Bit of cooking.
我会做饭
I can cook.
真的吗
Oh, yeah?
我以前水平不错
I was good.
得过奖 我本打算做个名厨的
I won prizes. I was going to be a famous chef.
-为什么没成呢 -我止步不前了
- Well, what happened? - I stopped.
为什么
Why?
因为我嫁了个废物 生了个小鬼头
Cos I married a loser, had a brat,
搞砸了我的人生
and screwed up my life.
好吧
Right...
-孩子的父亲... -他不是
- And the father is...? - No, he isn't.
查理刚出生三天他就不是他的父亲了
He ain't been Charlie's father since he was three days old.
他带了一盒吉百利牛奶巧克力来医院
He came to the hospital with a box of Cadbury's milk chocolates
然后把好的全挑着吃了
and tuckered all the nice ones.
他迫不及待地想要逃离
He couldn't wait to flee.
逃到哪去
Where to?
别问我
Don't ask me.
他是出国了吗还是...
Is he abroad or...?
汤姆·昆斯
Tom Quince?!
抱歉 你说什么
Sorry, say again?
汤姆·昆斯 查理父亲的名字
Tom Quince, it's Charlie's father's name.
他从来没有过护照
Nah, he's never had a passport in his life.
他大概是在比德附近
He's probably somewhere round Bude,
狂抽着大♥麻♥
smoking a ton of pot
想办法哄周末卖♥♥艺的上♥床♥
and trying to sleep with the weekend talent.
我很荣幸向大家介绍
It's...it's a great pleasure to introduce the Chief Officer
美国防务贸易控制理事会的主席
at the US Directorate of Defence Trade Controls,
乔尔·斯特德曼
Joel Steadman.
首先 先生们
Firstly, gentlemen...
还有女士
and lady...
抱歉
Sorry.
我想感谢各位邀请我来伦敦
..I want to thank you all for inviting me to London
分享一下我对21世纪全球军♥火♥贸易的形势
to share a little of what I know about the global arms trade
以及如何应对的看法
in the 21st century and how to confront it.
这间屋子里凝聚了三千年的先人智慧
Now, there's about 3,000 years of wisdom in this room
而我仅代表了其中的六周
and I represent about six weeks of it.
但又怎样 这样的困难从没让美国人退缩
But hell, those odds never stopped an American before.
关于国际军♥火♥走私
Now there's two philosophies on how to confront
有两种应对策略
international arms smuggling.
利用或者执法
You can exploit or you can enforce.
我是一名执法者 听我慢慢道来
Now, I'm an enforcer, and I'll tell you why.
你走利用这条路 事情就会这样发展
You go down the exploitation path, this is what happens.
你找出了一个坏人
You identify a bad guy,
你盯紧他
you watch him,
拿到了他各种罪证 然后你去找他
get all kinds of dirt on him, and you approach him.
接下来呢
And then what do you do?
你招安他
Well, then you recruit him.
你利用他来找到下一个人 然后你盯住那人
You recruit him to get to the next guy, then you watch him,
再招安他 以此类推 循环往复
and you recruit him, and so on, and so forth.
很快界线就模糊了
And pretty soon the lines get blurred,
你的敌人变成了你的朋友
your enemy becomes your friend,
恶魔是最会说话的 对吗
and hey...the devil has all the best lines, right?
现在我是一名执法者
Now I'm an enforcer.
我追查某人
I go after someone...
就把那人扳倒
and I bring 'em down,
我今天来这里的原因
and the reason why I'm here today
就是请诸位帮我个小忙
is to ask you folks for a little help.
-乔尔 -德罗姆古尔先生
- Joel. - Mr Dromgoole.
-见到你真高兴 -谢谢
- Excellent to see you. - Thank you.
认识他们吗
You know these guys?
-帕尔弗里 -幸会
- Palfrey. - Nice to meet you.
幸会
Nice to meet you.
很喜欢你的演讲
I enjoyed your speech.
那就随时保持联络吧
Well, let's keep the channels open at all times.
那是一定 特别是关于中东地区的问题
Absolutely. Particularly when it comes to the Middle East.
你掌握的情报我们都欢迎
Anything you have at all.
我愿出钱出人配合你
I have money and people ready to work with you.
当然 杰弗里
Sure will, Geoffrey.
-回头聊 -谢了
- Speak to you later. - Thank you.
乔尔
Joel.
-很高兴你能过来 -见到你很高兴
- Good to have you with us. - Nice to see you.
安吉拉
Angela.
你好 乔尔
Hello, Joel.
这酒怎么样
What do you think of the ale?
还不好说
Jury's out.
你不喝酒了
I see, erm, you're not drinking.
你没告诉我你要来
You didn't tell me you were flying in.
你还有更重要的事没告诉我呢
You didn't tell me something a lot more important than that.
你两周前为什么去马德里
Why were you in Madrid two weeks ago?
是一个叫帽贝的行动
It's an operation called Limpet.
我们要追查理查德·安斯露·偌珀
We're going after Richard Onslow Roper.
他的人要在马德里见一个西班牙律师
His people are meeting with a Spanish lawyer in Madrid.
-胡安·阿珀斯托 -是的 也叫阿珀
- Juan Apostol. - Yeah. Also known as Apo.
我们认为可能有新交易在进行
We think there's a new deal in the pipeline.
但你无法靠近
But you can't get close.
有人能吗
Can anyone?
兰斯·科克伦的手♥机♥记录
They're phone records from the mobile phone of Lance Corkoran.
他是偌珀的出面人物
Roper's front man.
有打给伦敦 贝鲁特和马德里的电♥话♥
They show calls to London, Beirut and Madrid.
你怎么拿到的
How the hell did you get this?
我有个新特工
I've got a new asset.
我想把他打进偌珀的小圈子
I want to get him on the inside of Roper's set-up.
你知道那多危险吗
You got any idea how dangerous that is?
大河之房♥知道吗
Does River House know about this?
这行动必须完全保密
It's got to be a church mouse operation.
为什么找我
Why did you call ME?
因为我需要你的钱
Cos I need your money.
听着
Look...
乔尔 我在孤军奋战 我不喜欢这样
Joel, I'm on my own in this, and I don't like it.
我在做一件从没有人做过的事
I'm doing something no-one else has done before
我怕得要死
and I'm scared shitless.
我需要个朋友
I need a friend.
我周二晚上又有货要来
I've got some more stuff coming on Tuesday night.
你拿到钱了吗
You got the money?
很好
Good.
我是哈洛
Harlow.
嗯
Right.
伦敦来的
From London.
这是你要的吗
Is that what you wanted?
嗯
Well...
没错
..Yeah.
这趟活儿挺有意思
It's a funny old gig, this one.
可要好好给我下葬
I shall expect a lavish funeral.
他们肯定会尽力的
I'm sure they'll do what they can.
那好吧
Well, then...
汤姆·昆斯
Tom Quince.
准备好了吗
Are you ready?
我们得等货
We need to wait for the stuff.
会来的 不会有事的
It'll come and it'll all be OK.
嗯
Yeah.
-不会有事的 -不会有事的
- It'll be OK. - It'll be OK.
不会有事的
剧集 | 夜班经理(2016) | 导航列表