剧集 | 夜班经理(2016) | 导航列表
All right.
他只是喝多了点
He's just had a bit too much to drink.
-别担心 他会没事的 -我喜欢你
- Don't you worry, he will be fine. - I like you.
-跟我来 我喜欢她 -快走吧
- Come with me. I like her. - Come on now.
-这边 这边 -她可以跟我走
- This way, this way. - She can come with me.
好
OK.
我觉得应该让桑迪去 不是吗
I think Sandy should go instead, no?
脚下小心
Watch your step now.
好了 我来开车 好吗
All right, I think I'll drive, eh?
进去吧
In you get.
好了
There we go.
慢点 慢点 弗雷迪
Easy. Easy, Freddie.
弗雷迪
Freddie.
来
Now.
-坐下来好吗 -坐下
- What do you say we sit down, huh? - Sit down.
-坐下 这儿吗 -好
- Sit down? Just here? - Oh, OK.
你家人呢 弗雷迪
Where is your family, Freddie?
家人不住这儿 这房♥子是用来办事的
This isn't the family house. This one is for business
还有玩的
and pleasure.
没有仆人吗
No maid?
没有 他们白天才来
No, they come in the day.
他们白天才来
They come in the day.
好
Good.
你想喝点吗 弗雷迪
What do you say to a drink, Freddie?
好
Yes.
-威士忌 -行
- Whisky? - Yes.
加点水行吗
Splash of water OK?
行
Yes.
给
There you go.
弗雷迪 有些
You know, Freddie, there's,
事情我一直想问你
something I've been meaning to ask you.
我想了很久了
It's been playing on my mind.
你曾有个叫索菲·阿勒坎的女朋友
You had a girlfriend called Sophie Alekan
住在娜菲蒂蒂大酒店
in the Nefertiti Hotel.
你记得吗
Do you remember her?
你怎么知道她的
How do you know about her?
你记得她吗
Do you remember her?
是你杀了她吗
Did you kill her?
我的天呐
My God.
我认识你
I know you.
你是夜班经理
The night manager.
是你杀了她吗
Did you kill her?
关你什么事 她就是个婊♥子♥
Why do you care? She was a whore.
是你杀了她吗
Did you kill her?
不是
No.
我在场 但我没杀她 我发誓
I was there, but I didn't do it. I swear.
谁干的
Who did?
偌珀的一个手下
One of Roper's men.
偌珀说他不相信她能保密
Roper said he couldn't trust her to stay quiet.
偌珀当时在场吗
Was Roper there?
偌珀当时在场吗
Was Roper there?
他想让她说出是谁帮了她
He wanted her to tell us who had helped her.
但她不肯说
But she wouldn't say.
她一个字都没说
She didn't say a word.
她该说的 那个婊♥子♥
Should not have kept her mouth closed. Whore!
打扰一下
Excuse me.
安德鲁·博奇 应该有个信封留给我
Andrew Birch. I believe you have an envelope for me.
是 先生 2104的女士给您的
Yes, sir. From the lady in Room 2104.
谢谢
Thank you.
今晚能帮我安排一辆车吗 谢谢
Could you arrange a car for me tonight, please?
艾哈迈德
Akhmed.
-你好 -你好
- Assalam-alaikum. - Wa laikum-assaam.
走吧
Let's go.
你回去吧
Go on ahead.
继续说
Go on.
但等我到大厅后 没有包裹
But when I went down to the foyer, there was no parcel.
查查酒店的客人名单
Check the hotel lists.
所有客人的 把名单拿给我
Every guest. Get the names to me.
是
Ok.
安德鲁·博奇
Andrew Birch.
贸易之路有限公♥司♥
TradePass Limited.
我想查看下明天要运走的货物
I'd like to check the shipment that's leaving tomorrow, please.
谢谢
Shukraam.
下来吧 伙计们 快点
OK, now, guys. Go, quick.
快快快
Go, go, go!
你知道怎么做吗
OK. So you know what to do?
这是那个号♥码
This is the number.
你得记住它
You must memorise it.
给这个号♥码打电♥话♥ 派对就开幕了
And you press connect and it will start the party.
-谢谢 艾哈迈德 -我的荣幸
- Thank you, Akhmed. - Any time. My pleasure.
这都是为了阿勒坎小姐 对吧
This is because of Miss Alekan, right?
是
Yes.
也不是
And no.
再会 兄弟
I'll see you, brother.
好好照顾自己 兄弟
You take care, brother.
早餐 女士 博奇先生为您点的
Breakfast, madam. Compliments of Mr Birch.
谢谢
Thank you.
不客气
You're welcome.
天呐
Oh, dear.
要一直记住这些密♥码♥什么的真不容易 是吧
It's hard keeping track of all those codes and PIN numbers, isn't it?
试过你的生日了吗
Have you tried your birthday?
我就是发现这个...
I just found this...
杰迈玛
Oh, Jemima.
你让人潜入了房♥间 从我这儿偷东西
You let someone break in here and steal from me.
问题是 那个人是谁
The question is, who?
千万别告诉我是科琦
Please don't tell me it was Corky.
因为我或许不会相信
Because I might not believe you.
早安 弗瑞斯克
Morning, Frisky.
你能进来一下吗
Would you mind stepping in here for a moment?
我是安德鲁·博奇
Yes, this is Andrew Birch.
当然 先生
Of course, sir.
快说吧 亲爱的
Come on, darling.
乖乖坦白
Be a good girl.
不要天真地以为他会手软
No point in thinking he's going to stop.
弗瑞斯克从不手软
Frisky never stops.
你知道吗
You know,
我从没想到你还有这份骨气
I never really thought you had it in you.
你知道我怎么想的吗
You know what I think?
我觉得你肯定非常在乎
I think you must care very deeply
你保护的那个人
about the person you're protecting.
我注意到你看他了 在赌场的时候
I saw you look at him. In the casino.
你们有多亲近
How close you are.
我是德罗姆古尔
Dromgoole speaking.
收到我寄给你的东西了吗
Did you get what I sent you?
知道我怎么想的吗 杰弗里
You know what I think Geoffrey?
等我们明天打开箱子
When we open thase crates tomorrow,
里面肯定不是农业机械 对吧
I don't think we're going to find farm machinery inside. Do you?
你的情况不妙啊 杰弗里
It doesn't look good for you, Geoffrey.
你想怎么样
What do you want?
不要插手埃及的事
Stay away from the Egyptian affairs.
如果偌珀想找你 别理他
If Roper tries to get in contact, cut him off.
别给他安全网
No safety net.
不许接他的电♥话♥
You don't even take his call.
我能得到什么
What do I get?
你能活下来 杰弗里
You get to survive, Geoffrey.
早啊 安德鲁
Morning, Andrew.
你看起来好精神
My, you look spiffy.
可以走了吗
Ready to go?
听你吩咐 先生
When you are, sir.
昨晚在赌场怎么样
How was the casino?
收获颇丰
剧集 | 夜班经理(2016) | 导航列表