剧集 | 夜班经理(2016) | 导航列表
How do you stand it, Angela?
"小执法机构" 天呐
"Modest enforcement agency." God!
他没说错啊
Well, he's not wrong, is he?
但绝不能让他们知道我们的人 乔尔
But they must never know about our boy, Joel.
通讯时不能提到他
No mention of him in comms,
不能留文字 什么都不能有
nothing written down, nothing at all, yeah?
我们得把大河之房♥蒙在鼓里
We keep River House on the outside.
这太危险了
It's too dangerous.
-天呐 -爸爸 我抓到龙虾了
- Oh, my goodness! - Daddy! I caught a lobster!
是你抓的
You caught that?
-不错 -哈维尔帮我的
- Oh, yeah! - Javier helped me.
-是嘛 真棒 -嗯
- Did he? Good for him. - Yeah.
真不错
Good for you.
你好 亲爱的 你好吗 干得好 丹尼
Hello, darling. How are you? Well done, Danny. Well done.
病人怎么样了
How is the patient?
你睡吧
You sleep now.
明天 我们就会搞明白你究竟是谁
Tomorrow, we'll find out who you REALLY are.
剧集 | 夜班经理(2016) | 导航列表