剧集 | 夜班经理(2016) | 导航列表
There's some kind of deal going on
弗雷迪·哈米德有参与
and Freddie Hamid is involved
我必须查出具体的时间地点
and I have to find out when it's happening and where.
你认不认识什么人
Is there anyone you know,
你的同行朋友 可能知道他住在哪吗
friends in local kitchens, where he's staying...?
好吧 但是小心点 乔纳森
OK. But be careful, Jonathan.
你可别惹怒了哈米德家族啊
You don't want to get the wrong side of the Hamids.
尤瑟夫 尤瑟夫
Youssef, Youssef...
穆巴拉克总统辞职了
President Mubarak resigned.
这我听懂了
No, I think I understood that.
他滚啦 他终于滚啦
He's gone. He's bloody gone!
全埃及上下
Across Egypt,
几百万人上街欢庆
millions were on the streets erupting in excitement.
他下台了 在位30年 终于下台了
He'd gone. After 30 years, gone.
汽车纷纷鸣笛
Cars honked their horns,
这是他们生命中千载难逢的时刻
it was a moment like no other in their lives.
在解放广场 反对者聚在一起
In Tahrir Square, the protestors were beside themselves.
他们做到了 他们赢了
'They'd done it. They'd won.
他们推♥翻♥了穆巴拉克总统
They'd brought down President Mubarak.'
希尔顿酒店
Ramses Hilton.
请帮我接滨海酒吧
Er, yes, Corniche Bar, please.
滨海酒吧 你好
'Corniche Bar. Hello?'
我是乔治·沃茨 弗雷迪·哈米德的朋友
Yeah, this is George Watts, I'm a mate of Freddie Hamid's.
我今晚本来要去酒吧跟他一起喝鸡尾酒
I was supposed to meet him for cocktails in the bar tonight,
但我有事耽误了 你知道他在哪吗
but I've got held up. Do you happen to know where he is?
他们已经离开了 先生
'They've already left, sir.'
真可惜
Oh, what a shame.
你知道他们去哪了吗
Do you know where they've gone?
好像偌珀先生带哈米德先生
'I believe Mr Roper took Mr Hamid
去他的游艇上吃晚餐了 先生
to dinner on his yacht, sir.'
抱歉 这边在举♥行♥盛大庆祝
I'm sorry, there's a bit of a big party going on here.
我听不清 你能再说一遍吗
I couldn't quite hear you, could you repeat that, please?
哈米德先生和偌珀先生在一起
'Mr Hamid is with Mr Roper.'
-偌珀先生吗 -是的 先生
- Mr Roper? - 'Yes, sir.'
非常感谢
Thank you so much.
我们于98年建立了针对难民的避风港计划
'My Safe Haven Project for refugees, which we began in '98,
真实地展现了我的信仰
'is the true expression of my belief
即为更宽广的世界而付出
in a commitment to the wider world.
因为我个人的财富并没有意义
'Because my good fortune means nothing
除非我的同胞也能从中受益
'unless it also lifts up my fellow man.
感谢大家拨冗前来 谢谢
'I thank you all for your time. Thank you.'
早上好 乔纳森
Good morning, Jonathan.
西蒙 我知道现在很早 但我...
Simon, I know it's early... Look, I, er...
我有事要和你说
I need to talk to you about something.
我一早都在给使♥馆♥打电♥话♥
I've been calling the embassy all morning.
来吧 这是什么
Come through. What is this?
我的天啊
Bloody hell.
这些玩意足够挑起战争了
There are enough toys here to start a war.
或者粉碎一场人♥民♥起义
Or crush a popular uprising.
-你从哪弄来的 -偶然发现的
- Where did you get this? - I found it.
偶然发现的
"You found it"?
就说有人寄给你的
Say they arrived by post.
别提我 就说是匿名来件
Don't mention me. Anonymous sender.
老天 乔纳森 这上面写着凝固汽油弹呢
Jesus Christ, Jonathan, there's bloody napalm on here.
今天就寄出
Send it today.
这些人可是一刻也不耽搁
These people aren't wasting any time.
是啊
Yes.
-谢谢你 -好的
- Thank you. - OK.
上三层楼梯 电梯坏了 但对身体有好处
Three flights up. Lift's broken but it keeps you fit.
鸡肉挺好 亲爱的
Yeah, chicken sounds great, love.
过期一两天没什么
A couple of days out of date is fine,
只要煮熟了就行
as long as you cook it well.
嗯
Yeah.
好 回见 拜拜
All right. Yeah, see you later, bye.
他们昨天就该来修了
They were supposed to come yesterday to fix this.
-罗伯 -怎么了
- Rob? - Yes?
罗伯 来一下
Rob, come here...
雷克斯·梅休刚送来的
Rex Mayhew just sent that.
开罗站 匿名来件
Cairo station, anonymous sender.
艾拉斯
Ironlast.
没错 他回来了
Yeah. He's back.
能找到的所有理查德·偌珀的资料都拿来
Get me all the files you can on Richard Roper.
国防局 外交和联邦事务部 英格兰银行
Defence, FCO, Bank of England,
财务部 英国税务海♥关♥总♥署♥
Treasury, HMRC...
大河之房♥的资料也要
And we'll need the River files too.
会引起上面注意的
Red flags will fly.
那就把申请好好藏起来
So bury the requests in a pile of slurry.
针对现居海外的英国人进行随机清查
Do a random sweep on all Brits living offshore.
误导大河之房♥
Throw River House off the scent.
显得我们像是一群门外汉
Make us look like a bunch of amateurs
在大海里捞针
looking for a needle in a haystack.
-你能做到吗 -能
- Do you think you can do that? - Yes.
那赶紧去做
Go on, then.
晚上好 阿勒坎女士
Good evening, Ms Alekan.
派恩先生
Mr Pine.
我要一杯苏打威士忌 送到我房♥里来
I would like you to bring a Scotch and soda to my room please.
我可以叫客房♥服务
I can ask room service,
或者您可以在橱柜下方的小冰箱里自取
'or there should be a minibar just under the main wardrobe.'
我知道小冰箱在哪
I know where the minibar is.
我要你送
I want you.
女士 您的苏打威士忌
Madam, your Scotch and soda.
就放桌上吗 女士
Just here on the table, madam?
你把文件给谁看了
Who did you show the papers to?
拜托 告诉我就好 我理解的
Please, just tell me. I would understand.
我只是想知道
I just need to know.
弗雷迪·哈米德刚才来过
Freddie Hamid was just here.
说他刚跟艾拉斯的人通过话
He said he had just spoken to the man from Ironlast.
哪个人
Which man?
理查德·偌珀 世界上最坏的人
Richard Roper. The worst man in the world.
偌珀跟弗雷迪说交易取消
Roper told Freddie that their deal was off.
显然 有人提醒了偌珀
Apparently, Roper had been warned.
是谁
Who by?
你说呢 派恩先生
You tell me, Mr Pine.
我把你的狗留给礼宾员了 她不会有事
I've left your dog with the concierge, she'll be fine.
阿勒坎小姐 我很抱歉
Ms Alekan, I'm so sorry.
我不知道会出这种事
I had no idea this would happen.
别道歉 你那样做是对的
Don't apologise. You were right to do what you did.
要是我够勇敢 我就亲自做了
If I'd been brave enough, I would have done it myself.
但你可以看到 弗雷迪脾气不好
But Freddie has a temper, as you can see.
而且他可能会回来
And he may come back.
别担心 我们会照顾你的
Don't worry. We'll take care of you.
你是说你和女王[英国]吗 派恩先生
Would that be you and the Queen, Mr Pine?
告辞了
Madam.
西蒙 我是乔纳森·派恩
Simon, this is Jonathan Pine.
听到留言马上给我打电♥话♥ 好吗
Could you give me a ring as soon as you get this, please?
很急 谢谢
It's urgent. Thank you.
你
Hey, you.
我有个朋友住哈特谢普苏特套房♥ 她不接电♥话♥
I have a friend in the Hatshepsut suite, she's not answering.
你能试试打座机吗
Can you try the room?
当然 先生
Certainly, sir.
恐怕无人接听 先生
I'm afraid there's no answer, sir.
-给我钥匙 -我不能那样做 先生
- Just give me the key. - I can't do that, sir.
-快给我钥匙 -恐怕酒店规定...
- Just give me the damn key. - I'm afraid it's not hotel policy...
-你知道我是谁吗 -知道 先生
- Do you know who I am?! - Yes, sir. I do.
那你也知道我的家族 开门 快开门
Then you know who my family are. Open the room. Open the room.
-哪间房♥ 这间吗 -先生
- Which one? It's this one? - Sir...
-对 就这间 -快开门
- It is this one, yes. - Open the room.
走 快走 开门
Go. We go. Open the room.
先生...
Sir...
她在哪 你最后一次见她是什么时候
Where is she? When did you last see her?
昨晚 我可以去问问白班员工
剧集 | 夜班经理(2016) | 导航列表