剧集 | 夜班经理(2016) | 导航列表
Nobody move! Nobody move!
抢劫
This is a robbery.
放下枪 放下枪
Guns down! Guns down!
放地上 把枪放下
On the floor! Guns down!
你们哪来的枪 警♥察♥吗 警♥察♥吗
Why do you got guns? You police? You police?
不不 他们是我的人
No, no, no, they're with me.
把枪放地上 放地上
Put the guns on the floor! On the floor.
偌珀 求你 偌珀
Roper, please, Goddamn it, Roper.
弗瑞斯克 托比
Frisky, Tabby,
按他说的做
do what he says.
放地上
On the floor.
所有人保持镇定
And everyone stay very, very calm.
我们完全按照这位先生的话来做
We're going to do exactly what this gentleman wants us to do.
不会有事的
And everything is going to be fine.
你是个有钱人
You are a rich man.
没错 我是有钱人
Yes, I am a rich man.
我会把我们所有的钱都给你
I'm going to give you all the money we have,
还有钱包 珠宝
I'm going to give you wallets, jewellery.
餐厅收银机里的钱也都给你
We'll give you anything in the restaurant till.
然后你就离开 可以吗
And then, you're going to leave. Right?
乔奇 你去看看收银机
Jorge, will you check the till, please?
告诉他不许报♥警♥
Tell him no alarms.
别报♥警♥ 乔奇
No alarms, Jorge.
慢慢来
And slowly!
所有人保持冷静
Everybody stay very, very calm.
-爸爸 -没事的 看着我就好
- Dad! - It's all right, just keep looking at me.
退后 退后
Back off. Back off.
托比 托比 后退
Tabby, Tabby, Tabby, step back...
他是你儿子吗
He's your boy?
对 他是我儿子
Yes. He's my boy.
丹尼 没事的 看着我就好 没事的
Danny, it's fine, just keep looking at me. It's fine.
珠宝
Jewellery.
-钱包 -把所有东西都给他
- Wallets. - Just give him everything we have.
好
OK.
放进去
In the bag!
没事的 丹尼
It's all right, Danny.
就这么点 你真正的钱呢
That's all? Where is the real money?
这点连屁都不如
That's shit, man!
剩下的钱呢
Where is the rest?!
我们可以派人去拿钱
We can send for some money.
-我们有多少 科克斯 -大约十万
- How much do we have, Corks? - About 100.
瞧 有十万
There you are, 100,000.
15分钟就能拿过来
We can have it here in 15 minutes.
只要你放了那孩子就行
All you have to do is let the boy go.
没事的 丹尼 没事的
It's all right, Danny. It's all right.
我们再联♥系♥你 我们再联♥系♥你
We contact you. We contact you.
你把钱拿给我们
You bring the money to us.
我们再把孩子还给你
We give you back the boy.
-不不 我们会给你们钱 -不不
- No, no, no, we will give you money. - No, no, no!
我们会给你们钱 但你得把孩子留下
We will give you money! But you have to leave the boy here.
-我们再联♥系♥你 -不不
- We contact you! - No, no, no.
趴下 趴在地上
On the floor, on the ground!
不 你们把我带走吧
No. You take me instead!
-你不用那么做 -退后
- You don't have to do that! - Back off!
-趴下 所有人都趴下 -天呐
- Down on the ground! Everybody on the ground! - Oh, God.
-所有人都趴下 -爸爸
- Everybody on the ground! - Daaaad!
我们再联♥系♥你们
We contact you.
好吧 好吧 好吧
All right, all right, all right..
待着别动 不然这孩子就没命了
Stay there or the boy dies.
爸爸 爸爸
Dad! Daaaad!
趴下 趴下
On the ground. On the ground.
趴在地上
Get down on the floor.
趴下 闭嘴
Get down! Shut up!
谁在里面 谁在里面
Who's in there? Who's in there?
乖孩子 乖孩子
Good boy. Good boy.
乖孩子
Good boy.
我老公一直想来瑞士阿尔卑斯山玩
Mr Burr always wanted to come to the Swiss Alps.
他喜欢这儿的宁静 真的
He likes the peace and quiet, does Mr Burr.
你不喜欢吗
You don't?
那么多雪 那么安静 逼得我想尖叫
All this snow and silence makes me want to scream.
别担心 我不会的
Don't worry, I'm not going to.
好
Ok.
你们在一起多久了
How long have you been together?
到11月就20年了
20 years, come November.
祝贺你们
Congratulations.
那是婚姻 乔纳森 没什么可贺的
It's marriage, Jonathan. It's not a state of bliss.
有孩子吗
Any children?
就要这一个了
First and last.
我看你的职业简历上
So there's no mention of Cairo
完全没提开罗
on your professional CV. I checked.
没错 我离开后就把那段抹去了
Yeah. I took it off after I left.
为什么
Why?
必须那么做
I had to.
那么如果偌珀找梅斯特酒店核对身份
So if Roper checked with Meister's for a biography,
不会查到开罗的事
Cairo wouldn't come up.
没错
No.
那弗雷迪·哈米德呢
What about Freddie Hamid?
我在他眼中只是服务人员
To him I was just a man in a uniform.
他连我名字都不知道
He never knew my name.
那么只需稍稍修饰 你就一清二白了
So just a little bit of airbrushing and you'd be clean?
是啊
Clean.
你在酒店处理现金吗
Do you handle cash in that hotel of yours?
是的
Yeah...
有时候会
Sometimes.
如果你偷了一点 或者全偷了
Suppose you stole some of it? Or all of it?
会有人马上发现吗
Would anyone notice straight away?
要是我做得聪明就不会
Not if I was clever about it.
所幸你确实很聪明 乔纳森
Ah, well, luckily you are clever, Jonathan.
因为我查过了
Cos I checked.
是吗
Did you?
当然了
Course you did.
你这儿没多少来客吧
Don't get many visitors here, do you?
是啊
No.
托马斯·爱德华·劳伦斯[英国考古学家 外交家]
Oh, T.E. Lawrence...
《阿♥拉♥伯的劳伦斯》
of Arabia.
只想成为一个号♥码的孤独天才
The lonely genius who wished only to be a number.
请放回去 好吗
Would you put that back, please?
这是谁名字的首字母
Whose initials are these?
我父亲 这是他的私人物品
They're my father's. It's private.
抱歉 我不知道这对你意义那么重大
Oh, sorry. I didn't realise it meant that much to you.
你知道的
Yes, you did.
你父亲在贝尔法斯特做过卧底 是吧
He was undercover in Belfast, wasn't he, your father?
是的
Yes, he was.
跟你一个团的
Same regiment as you.
对
Yeah.
听说他们安葬他之前
I read that they had to put his uniform back on
又给他穿上了军装
before they buried him.
你想说什么 伯尔女士
What do you want, Ms Burr?
我有个提议
I want to make you an offer.
来为我工作
Come and work for me...
等一切结束后 我会照顾你
and afterwards when it's all over, I will look after you.
安排住所 新名字 新身份
Resettlement, new name, new identity,
新生活
new life.
你要我做什么
An offer to do what?
扳倒理查德·偌珀
To bring down Richard Roper.
我花了十年追查这个人
I've spent ten years of my life going after that man.
我曾想方设法窃听他
I've had microphones up his arse,
我曾让通讯总部监控每一封邮件
I've had GCHQ tapping every bloody e-mail.
我曾安排上千的卫星监视他
I've had a thousand satellites overflying him
但我仍无法接近他
and I can't get close to him.
你知道为什么吗
剧集 | 夜班经理(2016) | 导航列表