剧集 | 夜班经理(2016) | 导航列表
You think your girl is safe in London?
弗雷迪·哈米德在英国的朋友
Freddie Hamid has more friends in London
比你和我的加在一起还多
than you and I put together.
而她一个都没有
She has none.
她给我们的重要情报能拯救苍生
She gave us vital intelligence that can save lives.
这不是商业交易
This wasn't a business transaction.
这是人道主义行为 我们有义务帮她
This was a humanitarian act, we have a duty of care.
我只是在给你建议 乔纳森
I'm advising you Jonathan.
你把她送出国 等于承认了罪行
You fly that girl out, it's a confession of her guilt.
弗雷迪·哈米德会知道是她
Freddie Hamid will know it was her,
理查德·偌珀也会知道
so will Richard Roper.
没人会出面阻止他们
And no-one will lift a finger to stop them.
她必须说服哈米德 她什么也不知道
She needs to convince Hamid she knows nothing.
那是她唯一的机会
That is her only chance.
喂
Yes?
索菲 是我
Sophie, it's me.
乔纳森
Oh, Jonathan...
我好想你
I miss you so much.
乔纳森
Jonathan...?
嗯
Yes, erm...
听着
Look, er...
怎么了
Yes?
你不能去伦敦了
London is not an option.
一切都会没事的
It's all going to be fine.
你只要再给我点时间就好
You just have to give me more time, that's all.
又来了 卫兵换岗
There we have it. The changing of the guards.
不不不 什么都没变
No, no, no, nothing has changed.
一切都还是一样的
It's all still the same.
我会找到办法的 我保证
It's going to... I'll find a way. I promise.
谢谢
Thank you.
我的钥匙 麻烦你
My key, please.
阿勒坎女士 假如哈米德先生...
Ms Alekan, if Mr Hamid...
把钥匙给我就行了 谢谢
Just my key, thank you.
让礼宾员把我的狗送去我房♥间
And tell the concierge to bring my dog to my room.
-发现什么了吗 -不多
- What have you got? - Not a lot.
偌珀说话很小心
Roper's careful who he talks to.
通讯总部也没什么好料
GCHQ have nothing but dross.
总是这样 每件事都和他联♥系♥不上
It's always the same - his name's not on a single thing.
公♥司♥注册处里完全没有记录
There's not a single register at Companies House,
没有邮件 甚至连短♥信♥都没有
not one e-mail, not even a text.
我赌他的指头都没有指纹
I bet his fingers don't have prints.
国际执法机构 罗伯·辛格尔
Rob Singhal, IEA.
知道了 你想亲自和她说吗 好
I see. Do you want to speak to her yourself? Yep, yeah.
我可以告诉她
I can tell her.
联合情报委员会的会议取消了
The JIC meeting's been cancelled.
取消了 什么叫取消了
Cancelled? What do you mean, cancelled?
显然 碍于政♥治♥原因
Apparently, there are political reasons why
现在调查开罗文件将不够"有成效"
an enquiry into the Cairo papers would not be "productive" at this time.
打给梅休的办公室
Get Mayhew's office on the phone.
刚刚就是梅休办公室打来的
That was Mayhew's office.
偌珀
Roper.
开罗文件是谁送来的
Who sent the Cairo papers?
分站人员 叫奥吉尔维
Station officer, name of Ogilvey.
-西蒙·奥吉尔维 -没错
- Simon Ogilvey? - Yes.
他是2004年我在基辅的外勤
He was my leg man in Kiev, 2004.
给他打电♥话♥
Get him on the phone.
开罗娜菲蒂蒂大酒店
Nefertiti Hotel, Cairo.
是夜班经理吗
Is that the night manager?
是的 请问您是
Yes. Who's speaking, please?
你们有位客人住在哈特谢普苏特套房♥
You have a guest in the Hatshepsut Suite.
她得立刻离开酒店
She needs to leave the hotel immediately.
等她安全了打电♥话♥给我
Call me when she's safe
请问您是
Who is this, please?
安吉拉·伯尔 我是朋友
My name's Angela Burr. I'm a friend.
您说"朋友"是什么意思
What do you mean, "a friend"?
快把她带走 派恩先生
Just get her out, Mr Pine.
她有性命之忧
Her life is at risk.
天呐
Oh, God!
索菲
Sophie?
不
No!
她是酒店的客人
She was a guest at the hotel.
她好像跟弗雷迪·哈米德有关系
I think she was connected to Freddie Hamid.
谁
Who?
弗雷迪·哈米德
Freddie Hamid.
弗雷迪·哈米德
Freddie Hamid?
你肯定知道他 哈米德家族
You must know him, the Hamids?
-我不认识 -你怎么可能不认识他
- I don't know him. - How can you not know him?
他们是城里最有名的家族之一
They're one of the most famous families in the city.
不 是疯子盗窃犯干的
No. Was burglar. Crazy burglar.
你说什么呢 盗窃犯干吗要下这种狠手
What are you talking about? Why would a burglar do that?
你管呢
What do you care?
或许你比你说的要更了解她
Maybe you know her better than you say?
或许是你杀了她
Maybe you kill her?
晚上好 斯璀普里先生
Good evening, Herr Strippli.
派恩先生
Mr Pine.
晚上好 薇普小姐
Good evening, Fraulein Vipp.
晚上好 派恩先生
Guten Abend, Herr Pine.
斯璀普里先生 我以为你早走了
Herr Strippli, you should have gone by now.
有人刚订了房♥ 我得做下安排
A late booking came in. I had to arrange their requirements.
私人飞机 将在杜本道夫着陆
Private jet, landing in Dubendorf.
我要派直升机去接他们
I am sending a helicopter to pick them up.
你听说过他吗
You know of him?
他以前每年都来 不过那是早在你来之前
He used to come every year, but that was long before your time.
这个包裹是寄给他们的
And this parcel came for them.
等他们到了请转交给他们
Please give it to them when they arrive.
再见 派恩先生
Goodnight, Mr Pine.
再见
Gute Nacht.
谢谢
Thank you.
-我得说 做得漂亮 -谢谢
- Very nicely done, may I say? - Thank you.
很优雅
That was very elegant.
能吵醒德国佬太爽了
It is so pleasing to wake up the fucking Germans.
欢迎来到策马特 先生
Welcome to Zermatt, sir.
我是迪克·偌珀 我的人给我订了这里的房♥间
I'm Dicky Roper. My chaps have booked some rooms here.
还好几间呢
Quite a lot of them, actually.
很高兴见到您 偌珀先生 我叫派恩
How very good to see you, Mr Roper. My name's Pine.
我是夜班经理 希望您这一路上没怎么遭罪
I'm the night manager. I do hope your journey wasn't too ghastly.
老梅斯特呢
So, where's old Meister?
喝着阿华田睡下了吗 还是看德国黄♥片♥呢
Tucked up in bed, is he, with an Ovaltine? Or German porn?
杂♥志♥好看吗 杰德 亲爱的
How you getting on with those magazines, Jed, darling?
挺好的 亲爱的
Just fine, darling.
梅斯特先生今晚恐怕有事 难以抽身
Herr Meister is unavoidably tied up tonight, I'm afraid.
他叫我带你们去房♥间
He asked me to show you the rooms.
但他十分期待等您早上休息好了
But he does enormously look forward to seeing you in the morning
再跟您见面
when you're rested from the journey.
-你是英国人吗 派恩 -彻头彻尾 先生
- You English, Pine? - To the core, sir.
聪明
Wise man.
科琦 你在跟那位女士求婚啊
Corky! Are you proposing marriage to the young lady?
我看是不太可能
Highly bloody unlikely.
就好了 老大
Nearly there, Chief.
真是抱歉 是因为新的安保规程
I'm terribly sorry about that, it's the new security, I'm afraid.
瑞士警♥察♥坚持要如此 我们似乎无能为力
The Swiss police insist. There seems to be nothing we can do.
你来这儿挺久了吗
You been here long?
我们上次来时可没见过你 是吧 弗瑞斯克
Weren't here last time we came, was he, Frisky?
是啊
No, he wasn't.
我已经来这儿两年半了 先生
I've been here for two and a half years, sir.
之前呢
Before that?
是在意大利 再之前是丹吉尔
I was in Italy and, before that, Tangier.
好了
All done!
可算好了 你签字的手是怎么了
About bloody time! Whatever happened to your signing hand?
撸管绞痛 老大
Wanker's colic, Chief.
-是手腕残了吧 -您的钥匙 先生
剧集 | 夜班经理(2016) | 导航列表