剧集 | 夜班经理(2016) | 导航列表
The United Nations Monitoring, Verification and Inspection Commission.
很上口的名字
Catchy title.
后来
And, erm...
我们接到报告
we'd had reports of
伊朗边境的雷亚特出事了
an incident in Rayat, on the Iranian border.
库尔德斯坦 卫星又无法分辨 于是
Kurdistan. And the satellites couldn't make anything of it. So...
分站头头派我去了
the Head of Station sent me.
其实不是 是我自愿去的
That's not entirely true - I volunteered, actually.
伯尔先生得知后气坏了
Mr Burr was absolutely furious when he found out.
但不然还有什么意思
But, you know, what's the point otherwise?
然后
And, erm...
我们到那天正好赶上运动会
when we got there, it was a sports day,
本来是在办运动会
well, it had been a sports day.
赛跑 跳远 野餐
You know, running races, long jump, picnics.
看来是十分愉快的一天
It looked like it had been a really lovely day.
直到有人往
Until someone had dropped two...
场地上投了两枚毒气弹
..gas shells on the playing field.
一个是芥子气
One was sulphur mustard...
一个是甲氟膦酸
..And one was methylphosphonofluoridate.
不知道你有机化学学得好不好
I don't know how your organic chemistry is.
是沙林
Sarin.
没错
Yeah, so...
混合两者
the idea of the mixture was, erm...
是为了让人没法戴防毒面具
to stop people from getting masks on.
芥子气烧伤了孩子们的脸和手
The, er, mustard gas burnt the hands and faces of the children...
抱歉
Sorry.
融化了他们皮肤
..Melted the skin, and erm...
这样沙林毒气
which allowed the sarin...
就可以攻击呼吸肌
..to attack the breathing muscles.
很多孩子
And a lot of the kids had...
嘴边脸上都是肺部组织
..lung tissue around their mouths and on their faces.
那是我第一次看到理查德·偌珀
And that was the first time I saw Richard Roper.
偌珀
Roper...
卖♥♥的毒气
supplied the gas.
不
No.
不 抱歉
No, sorry.
那事跟他无关
Erm, no, he had nothing to do with it.
不 不是这意思
No, that's not the point at all.
他
He...
是那次
..started selling...
之后
..Sarin...
开始出♥售♥沙林
after that event.
就因为那件事
Because of it.
他跟我看到了同样的场面
He saw what I saw. He saw...
112个孩子
112 children...
和58个大人的惨状 他想到的是"商机"
and 58 adults, and he thought, "business."
这就是我所知道的理查德·偌珀
That's the Richard Roper I know.
嗯 所以伯尔先生知道我嫁给了他
Yeah. So Mr Burr knows I'm married to him
会给他生孩子
and I will have his child.
但我必须待在这里
But I have to be here.
我是格蕾丝
Grace speaking.
是
Yes.
是辛格尔 伊斯坦布尔出了问题
It's Singhal. There's a problem in Istanbul.
喂
Yeah.
进来 你在玩什么把戏
Get in. What the hell do you think you're playing at?
"乔纳森
'Jonathan.'
怎么了
'What's wrong?
我只想知道你在听
'I just need to know that you're there.'
杰德 我们得马上挂线"
'Jed, we have to get off the line.'
怎么了
Well, what?
你是跟那女孩有染吗
Well, are you conducting a relationship with that girl?
关你什么事
What business is that of yours?
天呐
Oh, God.
对 他在
Yes, he's here.
对 跟我们猜的一样
Yes, it's what we suspect.
我是派恩
Pine.
听好了 乔纳森
Now, you listen to me, Jonathan.
你要这么做
This is what you are going to do.
你要回你房♥间去
You are going to go back to your room,
拿上你的钱和护照
'and you collect your money and your passport,'
到此结束了 懂吗
and that is it. Do you hear me?
然后你回门厅
Then you're going to down to the foyer,
跟罗伯和珀尔碰头
where you'll meet Rob and Pearl.
他们送你上出租车
'They will put you in a taxi
-拉你去机场 -我为什么要那么做
- which will take you back to the airport.' - Why would I do that?
我们要把你撤出来
We're pulling you out
-因为你搞砸了 -我不觉得
- because you've blown it. - I don't think so.
偌珀的女朋友
'His girlfriend calls you
大半夜用他的家里电♥话♥打给你
from roper's house phone in the middle of the night,'
-你还觉得你安全吗 -我现在走
- and you think you're safe? - 'If I leave now,'
你就什么都不会得到
you have nothing.
我要你别搞砸我的行动
I will have you not screwing up my operation
就是这样
that's what I'll have.
没有我 你就没有行动可言
Without me, you don't have an operation.
军♥火♥是从一艘叫莱拉·简号♥的船上卸下来的
'The arms were taken off a boat called the Leila Jane'
昨晚深夜在伊斯坦布尔港交的货
in Istanbul Harbour late last night.
现在在经陆路被送往"避风港"
They're now being taken by road to a place called the Haven.
我继续留下 就能带你直接找到军♥火♥
'If I stay on the inside, I can take you directly to the arms,'
帮你抓到偌珀
and deliver you Roper
以及买♥♥家 抓他们个现行
and whoever's buying them, caught in the act.
没有我 你就什么都得不到
Without me, you've got nothing.
你不能抓到偌珀持有化学武器
You don't have Roper in possession of chemical weapons,
你不能凭企业诈骗逮捕他
you can't arrest him for corporate fraud,
他的名字跟贸易之路没有联♥系♥
his name's not connected to Trade Pass.
你没有电♥话♥监听 没有证人
You have no phone taps, no witnesses.
他的交易将继续进行 而你无力阻止
His deal will go ahead, and you'll be powerless to stop it.
我说错了吗
'Am I wrong?'
撤出 这是命令
Just leave. That's an order.
门厅 五分钟后
The foyer. Five minutes.
你在干什么
What the hell are you doing?
我得马上跟老大说话
I need to speak to the chief. Now.
-他在睡觉 -那就叫他起来
- He's asleep. - Then get him up.
抱歉 老大
I'm sorry, boss.
最好是要事
This better be good.
我们被监视了
We're being watched.
什么意思
What do you mean?
门厅里有个英国男人和女人
There is a British man and woman in the foyer.
他是亚裔 30多 她40多
He's Asian, mid 30s, she's 40s, I'd say,
但他们是英国人
but they're English.
我敢打赌他们是执法部门的
And I'd lay good money they're law enforcement.
你为什么如此确定
How can you be so sure?
做过亡命徒的人能察觉出这种事来 相信我
You've been on the run, you notice these things. Trust me.
-托比 去看看 -是 先生
- Tabby, check 'em out. - Yes, sir.
还在等
Still waiting.
-嗯 -他们的确是警♥察♥
- Yeah? - 'They're police, all right.'
好 全面撤退
Right. I want a full evacuation.
10分钟内所有人上路
I want all of us all on the road in ten minutes.
有人在家吗
Anybody home?
你们跟托比做前车
Guys, you take the front car with Tabby.
桑迪 你跟我走
Sandy, you get in with me.
迪克 怎么回事
Dicky, what the hell's going on?
警♥察♥ 快走
Coppers. Let's go.
那是后援
That's the backup.
上车
Get in the car!
快走
Go, go, go, go!
-你没事吧 -我没事
- You all right? - I'm fine.
没事
I'm fine.
他走了
He's gone.
剧集 | 夜班经理(2016) | 导航列表