剧集 | 夜班经理(2016) | 导航列表
他们不要
They didn't want one.
-他们不要 -是啊
- They don't want one? - No.
他们真怪 对不对 那俩人
They are very strange, aren't they, those two?
对 尤其像今天这样的日子
Yeah, especially on a day like this,
谁不想来个冰淇淋呢
who wouldn't want an ice cream?!
你最喜欢什么口味 丹尼
What's your favourite flavour, Danny?
开心果
Pistachio.
丹尼
Danny?
怎么了
Yeah?
你知道周日谁会来参加派对吗
Do you know who's...coming to the party on Sunday?
人不多 25个左右
It's a select group, around 25.
抱歉 我想看下完整的目录
Sorry, I need to hear the complete list,
你卖♥♥的所有口味
all the names of all your ice creams.
谢谢 抱歉
Oh, gracias. Sorry.
没关系
That's all right.
我觉得桑迪和卡罗琳应该会来 对吧
I think Sandy and Caroline will probably be there, won't they?
我不知道谁会来
I don't know who's coming.
我有个麻烦
You see, I've got this problem,
是科克伦少校
it's Major Corcoran.
我觉得他不太喜欢我
I don't think he likes me very much.
-为什么 -我不知道
- Why not? - I don't know.
但他想把我所有的事都挖出来
But he's trying to find out everything he can about me.
一直挖到到古埃及人那个年代
All the way back to the time of the ancient Egyptians.
非常感谢
Muchos gracias.
好了 等待结束
Right, waiting's over.
我们有点事能做了 感谢上帝
We've got a spot of work to do, thank God.
你多久来一次
So, how often do you come here?
只有在夏天
Only in the summer.
但能见到爸爸一定很高兴吧
It must be nice to see Dad, though?
你和他打网球吗
Do you play tennis with him?
我跟着路易斯上课
I have lessons with Lewis.
偌珀不怎么待在这儿
Roper's not here much.
他工作一定很忙吧
Well, I expect he works hard, eh?
所以他才有这么大的房♥子
That's why he has such a big house.
你一定数过有多少房♥间了
I bet you've counted the rooms.
23间
23.
有三个厨房♥ 游泳池边有个大办公室
There's three kitchens and a big office by the pool.
偌珀的卧室里还有间秘密书房♥
And there's Roper's secret study in his bedroom,
但谁都不准进
but no-one's allowed in there.
除了你吧 特别来客
Except you? Special guest?
我也不行 他叫它城♥堡♥
I'm not. He calls it The Citadel.
只有一把钥匙
And there's one key...
被他藏起来了
and he hides it.
你知道里面有什么吗
Do you know what's inside?
他说里面都是薄荷糖
He says it's full of peppermints.
换了我也会把那东西锁起来
Well, I'd lock it up too if I were him.
而且那里还有个警报器
Plus, there's an alarm.
他们每天11点进行检测
They test it every day at 11.
你得很小心
You have to be really careful.
-为什么 -去年我就在那里割伤了脚
- Why? - This is where I cut my foot last year.
偌珀让我在海里罚站了半小时
Roper made me stand in the sea for about half an hour,
因为海里有盐
because of the salt.
自从他女儿自杀 他每天都来
Ever since his daughter killed herself, he comes here every day.
还不止
And that's not all.
昨天下午
Yesterday afternoon,
他给马德里检察官办公室热♥线♥打电♥话♥
he calls the hotline of the Madrid Public Prosecutor's Office,
说他有关于一桩
says he has information
世界级非法军♥火♥交易的相关信息
regarding a world-class illegal arms deal.
接线员询问他的姓名 他挂了电♥话♥
Operator asks his name, he hangs up.
我猜神父的建议也不是万能的
Assumption, a priest's advice only goes so far.
-谢谢您 神父 -谢谢
- Gracias, padre. - Gracias.
阿珀斯托先生
Mr Apostol?
你是谁
Who are you?
我是你的守护天使 阿珀斯托先生
I'm your guardian angel, Mr Apostol.
我无法入睡
I can't sleep.
每天夜里
Every night...
我问自己同一个问题
I ask myself the same question.
我本可做些什么
What I could have done?
你怀孕了
Now you're having a child...
你能明白我的感受
You can understand how I feel.
我可以 胡安
I can, Juan.
你联♥系♥马德里办公室时
When you called the Madrid office,
你手上有血
you had blood on your hands.
而我要来帮你洗掉
And I'm here to wash it off.
怎么洗
How?
-你认识理查德·偌珀吗 -认识
- You know Richard Roper? - Yes.
-他是我朋友 -胡安 他不是朋友
- He's a friend. - Juan, he's not a friend.
他把你拖下水 又把你女儿拖进去
He dragged you down and he dragged your daughter down too.
如果你没认识偌珀 我想她今天还会活着
If Roper wasn't in your life, I think she'd still be alive today.
抱歉
Sorry.
难以想象你怎么承受得了 换我就做不到
Now, God knows how you bear it, I...I don't think I could.
听着 我站在天使一边
Listen, I'm on the side of the angels.
我们是好人
We're good people,
我们有话直说 信守诺言
we play it straight and we keep our promises.
好吧
Ok?
但我需要你的帮助
But I need your help.
你认识兰斯·科克伦吗
Do you know Lance Corcoran?
认识
Yes.
他是偌珀的得力助手
He's Roper's right-hand man.
好了 这一点需要改变
Right, well, that's what needs to change.
你左倾吗
Are you pink?
社♥会♥主♥义♥者 左翼 参加游♥行♥之类的
Socialist, left-wing, march of history, that sort of thing?
就算你是 我也不介意
It wouldn't bother me if you were,
不过科琦会介意这个
it's another one of Corky's bugbears.
看来他有很多敏感点
He seems to have a few.
没错
Yeah.
我和科琦一起钻过很多掩体
Been in a lot of foxholes, me and Corky.
有次在德里警♥察♥局班房♥里待了一周
Once spent a week together in a police cell in Delhi.
我这辈子都没那么开怀大笑过
I don't think I've ever laughed so much in my whole life.
他当时喝酒吗
Was he drinking then?
问这个太奇怪了吧
Well, now, that is a deeply odd thing to say.
他喝多少跟你有什么关系
What business is it of yours how much he drinks?
我父亲在贝尔法斯特服役时
When my father was serving in Belfast...
有天晚上他排里一个中士喝醉了
A sergeant in his platoon got drunk one night,
跟一个当地姑娘说了他们隔天的行动
told a local girl what the next day's operation was.
我最爱的男人就因为
The man I loved most in the world
五杯啤酒和打个快炮的期待而丧命
was dead for five pints of lager and the promise of a quickie.
那你既不喝酒也不左倾 你是什么
Right, so you don't drink and you're not pink, what are you?
我是个自♥由♥人
Me, I'm a free man.
自♥由♥思考 自♥由♥工作
Free to think, free to work,
想爬山就爬山
free to climb a mountain
想躺在床上一整天 吃薄荷奶油
or lie in bed all day eating peppermint creams
也不会有人对我指手画脚
without any bugger telling me how.
那我就是自♥由♥人
Then I'm a free man.
那还只是自♥由♥ 人那部分有点不同
Oh, that's the free part, the man part's a little different.
小孩总认为成人世界
See, children grow up thinking the adult world
有序 理性 目标明确
is ordered, rational, fit for purpose.
都是胡说 成为一个人就是意识到
It's crap. Becoming a man is realising...
一切都是坏的
that it's all rotten.
学会如何欣赏那种坏 那才是自♥由♥
Realising how to celebrate that rottenness, that's freedom.
我们到了
Here we are.
走吧
Out we go.
来吧 快 走吧
Come on. Chop chop. Let's go.
小姐
Mademoiselle.
-谢谢 先生 -好了
- Merci, monsieur. - OK.
先生 请拿下包 非常感谢
Senor? The bags, please. Thank you so much.
非常感谢你们赏光前来
Thank you so much for coming.
希望你们玩得愉快
Have a wonderful day.
卡罗 一如既往的美丽
Caro, divine as ever.
桑迪 你也挺不错的
Sandy, sort of acceptable.
剧集 | 夜班经理(2016) | 导航列表