剧集 | 夜班经理(2016) | 导航列表
Dromgoole.
所以那是
So it's, er...
用于大河之房♥开销的资金 对吧
money to cover all the River House expenses, yeah?
也包括你吗
Including you?
菲利克斯又是谁
And who's Felix?
伦敦的兰利
Langley in London.
芭芭拉·范登
Barbara Vandon.
那德罗姆古尔拿钱做什么
So what's Dromgoole doing for his money?
伪造国防部终端用户证件
Falsifying MOD end-user certificates.
你也帮他忙了吗
And are you helping him to do that?
哈利
Oh, Harry!
那可是腐♥败♥ 那是
That's corruption, it's...
严重欺诈 滥用政♥府♥权力
serious fraud, and it's a gross abuse of government.
会判很长的监禁
And it's a very long custodial sentence,
一辈子尽忠职守却晚节不保
and a humiliating end to a decent career.
这就是你想要的吗
Is that what you really want?
除非
Unless...
国王学院图书馆
King's College library.
明早10点来取
Pick them up tomorrow, 10 A.M.
期待吗
Looking forward to it?
非常期待
Very much.
虽然我还不知道究竟是什么
Although I'm not quite sure what "it" is yet.
这就是乐趣所在
That's half the fun.
全部乐趣的所在 想想吧
All of the fun, come to think of it.
你好
Yeah?
顺便说一下 午餐时干得漂亮
Nicely dealt with at lunch, by the way.
谢谢
Thank you.
我想你从事酒店业时
I suppose drunken guests
应付烂醉的客人是家常便饭吧
were meat and drink to you in the hotel trade.
是啊
Yes, er...
还有其他的
Among other things.
当然了
I'm sure.
我都震惊了
The mind positively boggles.
都还好吧
Everything all right?
好得不能再好
Never better.
明早10点的飞机
We fly tomorrow at ten.
听着 我要跟桑迪说话
Listen, I need to talk to Sandy.
你能陪陪杰德吗
Can you entertain Jed?
可能要谈上一会儿
We might be a while.
杰德 亲爱的 老家伙们有事要谈
Jed, darling, the old codgers need to talk.
安德鲁会请你去平台上
Andrew's going to buy you a drink
那个漂亮的酒吧喝杯酒
in that beautiful bar up on the terrace.
我要是你 就立马答应
And if I were you, I would accept quick.
那边似乎有不少会横刀夺爱的呢
Looks like there might be a lot of takers.
你什么时候回来
When are you back?
不知道
I don't know.
你是谁
Who are you?
你走进我们的生活
You come into our lives...
打破了原有的平衡
..Disrupt our balance...
大家都喜欢你
..Everyone's attracted to you.
你到底是谁
Who are you?
你是安德鲁·博奇
Are you Andrew Birch?
是汤玛斯·昆斯
Are you Thomas Quince?
还是乔纳森·派恩
Are you Jonathan Pine?
告诉我
Tell me.
我不能
I can't.
我们有多久
How long do we have?
他说要谈一会儿
He said a while.
你房♥间在哪
Where's your room?
不可能 我觉得他们手里什么都没有
No way. I don't think they can have a damn thing.
他手里有什么不重要
Doesn't matter what he has -
重要的是他以为自己有什么
It matters what he thinks he has.
他
"He"?
他是谁
Who "He"?
那人叫梅休
Fellow called Mayhew.
外♥交♥部♥的老刻板
Tight-arsed Foreign Office creep
想让自己一举成名
trying to make a name for himself.
他在大河的人眼里就是个麻烦
River boys got him pegged as a nuisance -
我不知道他手里有什么 但他们是吓到了
I don't know what he already has, but they're definitely spooked.
那你准备怎么办
What do you want to do?
打给避风港 把计划提前
Call the Haven, bring the whole thing forward.
好的
Will do.
你觉得我们的新门面怎么样
So what do you make of our new frontman?
我喜欢他
Oh, I like him.
他比科琦喝得少
He drinks less than Corky,
但没有科琦的锐气
but doesn't have the same elan.
但有得必有失
Still, swings and roundabouts.
你还真是势利眼 朗博恩勋爵
You are such a bloody snob, Lord Langbourne.
是我
Yeah it's me.
-计划有变 -你们来了
- Just a small change of plan... - Ah, there you are!
就是时间问题
..It's a timing issue and it's...
我还以为你们俩私奔了呢
Thought you might have eloped.
我有点头疼
I had a little headache.
不过我的骑士给我找到了布洛芬
My gallant found me a Nurofen, though.
是吗
Did he really?
那他还真是好心
Well, that is very decent of him.
不 不 不
No, no, no. No...
我要上♥床♥睡觉 你也要去我床上
I am for my bed, and you are for my bed, too.
以防你忘了
Just in case you'd forgotten,
我们俩要有一阵子见不着了
you and I are not going to see each other for quite a while.
明早见 安德鲁
See you in the morning, Andrew.
明天不能送你了 祝你好运
I won't wake to see you off, so best of luck.
谢谢
Thank you.
晚安
'Night.
这是七笔军♥火♥交易
OK, so we're looking at seven arms deals,
全都发生在过去六个月内
all in the last six months.
伪造国防部终端用户证书
Fake MOD end-user certificates,
大河之房♥加急办理的
fast-tracked by the River.
可以看到证书上的用户
You can see on the certificates the end users
是意大利和保加利亚政♥府♥
are the governments of Italy and Bulgaria.
我们现在知道这不是真的
We now know that not to be the case.
武器都由一家叫弗拉格控股的公♥司♥出口
They're being exported by a company called Farrago Holdings.
他们有出口许可证 想运什么都可以
Export licenses granted - they can ship when ever they want.
你从哪里搞来的这些
Where did you get these?
一个船员给我的
A boatman gave them to me.
东西已经在运输途中了
OK, so the toys are in transit.
问题是 它们到底要被送往哪里
The question is - where are they really going?
以及是如何运输的
And how the hell are they getting there?
我们主要盯着三艘船
We're focusing on three ships -
复仇女神号♥ 侯爵号♥ 莱拉·简号♥
the Nemesis, the Marquis, the Leila Jane.
这三艘都于塞浦路斯注册在了弗拉格控股名下
All three were registered in Cyprus to Farrago Holdings.
弗拉格只是个幌子公♥司♥
Farrago's a front company
没法追踪他们的头头
it's impossible to trace the directors.
货物是什么
What's the cargo?
农作物和农业机械
Crops and farm machinery.
三艘船都已在大西洋上偏离航向了
All three ships have already gone off their bearings in the Atlantic Ocean.
我觉得两艘是烟雾弹
I'd say two are a smokescreen
只有一艘是真东西
and one's the real thing.
偌珀那边怎样 格蕾丝
And what about Roper, Grace?
他之前在帕尔马
Well, he was in Palma.
今早乘私人飞机离开了
He left on a private jet this morning.
飞机注册在贸易之路控股名下
Plane's registered to Trade Pass Holdings.
总经理是安德鲁·博奇
Director is Andrew Birch.
博奇 他是谁
Birch? Who's that?
我们查了他 但什么都没查到
We've run searches on him - nothing's come back.
飞机上有谁
Who's on the plane?
博奇 朗博恩 理查德·偌珀
Birch, Langbourne and Richard Roper.
-飞往哪里 -伊斯坦布尔
- Where's it going? - Istanbul.
阿珀斯托就要去那里 那个西班牙律师
That's where Apostol's going, the Spanish lawyer.
我们得分头行动
We need to split units.
你得立刻去伊斯坦布尔
剧集 | 夜班经理(2016) | 导航列表