剧集 | 夜班经理(2016) | 导航列表
夜班经理
第一季 第三集
改编自约翰·勒卡雷原著小说
西班牙 马德里
至少笑一笑啊 艾琳娜
马略卡岛
土耳其
希望你穿得上 理·偌
马德里
外交和联邦事务部
测试
摩纳哥
移♥动♥
移♥动♥至私人文件夹
分享至齐扎特
上传至齐扎特
摘要整理资产负债表
投资报告
总投资
估计售价
咨♥询♥费:光晕
咨♥询♥费:菲利克斯
新西兰 护照
斯蒂芬·安德鲁·博奇
贸易之路控股有限公♥司♥
与安德鲁·斯蒂芬·博奇的协议
新总经理将接手已卸任的前任总经理兰斯·蒙太古·科克伦少校的工作
安德鲁·博奇
*祝你生日快乐*
*Happy birthday to you*
*祝你生日快乐*
*Happy birthday to you*
*祝你生日快乐 艾琳娜*
*Happy birthday, dear Elena*
*祝你生日快乐*
*Happy birthday to you.*
我亲爱的女儿
My darling daughter!
全世界最美丽的女孩
The most beautiful girl in the world!
来自巴黎的绝美项链
A marvellous necklace from Paris!
最昂贵的项链
The most expensive necklace!
祝大家玩得开心
Enjoy the party!
谢谢
Thank you.
说好的节约呢 阿珀
What about austerity, Apo?
这已经很节约了
This is austerity.
你该看看我们国家五年前是什么样子
You should have seen our country five years ago.
明天的生意
Tomorrow's business...
对了 我的阿♥拉♥伯朋友担心
By the way, my Arab friend is concerned
你无法按承诺的那样交货
you can't deliver the merchandise you promised.
不必担心 阿珀 不会有事的
I wouldn't worry about that, Apo, it'll be fine.
但愿如此
I hope so.
-巴格希先生 -桑迪
- Ah, Mr Barghati. - Sandy.
见到你太高兴了
How good to see you.
我的天呐 天呐
Oh, my goodness! Oh, Lord!
天呐 这是怎么回事
Oh, Lord! What's happening here?
怎么了
Que pasa?
天呐
Jesus!
快帮帮她 帮帮忙
Help her! Help me, please!
艾琳娜 艾琳娜
Elena! Elena!
艾琳娜 艾琳娜 艾琳娜
Elena! Elena! Elena!
她一定非常痛苦
She must've been in so much pain.
是啊 她也给其他人造成了痛苦
Yeah, well, she's caused a lot of other people pain, too.
我们得重新安排会面了
We had to reschedule that meeting.
不过开胃小菜还挺不错的
Still, the canapes were good.
你要怎么处理我们的阿♥拉♥伯朋友
What do you want to do about our Arab chum?
把他带去别♥墅♥吗
Bring him out to the villa?
我不太喜欢那样
I don't much like that,
要是有人在监视他 就太危险了
it's too risky if someone's got a watch on him.
请他来参加孩子的派对
Invite him to the children's party.
到时会有很多人来
There'll be lots of people there,
你可以变个魔术
you can do your magic tricks.
尽量达成协议
Try and get them right.
-安排一下 好吗 -好的
- Fix it up, will you? - OK.
抱歉 亲爱的 我不知道在想什么
Sorry, darling, I don't know what I was thinking,
那样说太过分了
it was a crass thing to say.
好了
Ok...
走吧 帅哥
let's go, dream boy.
快点
Come on.
左边
Go left.
上楼
Up the stairs.
那个蠢货依然坚持10%
So the silly sod is insisting on 10%
而且坚决不改
and he is digging his heels in.
好吧 我们让他做一周的美梦
All right, we'll let him enjoy that for a week,
然后就把它夺走
and then we'll take it away from him.
我没意见
I'm happy to go with that.
他来了
Ah, there he is.
丹斯 你上吧
Dans, you're on.
非常感谢您救了我
Thank you very much, sir,
先生
for rescuing me.
希望你觉得好些了
I hope you're feeling better.
不客气
You're very welcome.
好了 去吧
All right, now scram.
看你能不能给我们捕点鲭鱼晚饭吃
See if you can catch us some mackerel for supper.
把狗带走吧
And take the dogs, will you?
去吧 雪莉 去吧 你个臭家伙
Go on, Shirley. Go on, you foul-smelling creature.
你会打给他的吧
You'll call him, will you?
嗯 交给我 我来处理
Yep. Leave it with me, I'll deal with it.
别浪费精力跟他说好话
Don't waste any energy trying to sweet-talk him,
-把情况摆出来 让他自己想 -好
- just lay it out, let him sweat. - All right.
好了 弗瑞斯克 别再打扰我们
All right, Frisky, no more interruptions,
不准任何人上阳台
no-one on the terrace.
那是什么声音这么吵
What the hell is that noise?
哈维尔在吹树叶
Oh, Javier is blowing leaves.
去让他别弄了 好吗 停下
Well, tell him to knock it off, will you? Cease and desist.
脸怎么样了
How's the face?
-还行 -这儿没事了
- It's fine. - We'll be all right.
那么 你想要什么
So, what do you want?
我想 回餐厅去 如果可以的话
I'd like to... to go back to the restaurant, if that's all right.
我不是那个意思
That's not what I meant.
你想从这个世界 得到什么
What do you want...from the world?
我不知道
I don't know.
我没有计划 我在休息一段时间
I haven't got a plan. I'm taking some time out.
我不相信你
Don't believe you.
你这辈子从没放松过
You've never relaxed in your life.
你说是就是吧
If you say so.
坐吧
Just sit down.
所有人都以为我是含着银汤匙出生的
Everyone assumes that I was born with a silver spoon in my mouth.
那是胡说
It's balls.
我父亲是牛津郡的一个拍卖♥♥人
My father was an Oxfordshire auctioneer,
告诉了我所有东西的价格
taught me the price of everything,
但是创造这一切的动力
but the drive to create all of this,
是来自我自己
that comes from me and me alone.
你的动力从哪里来
Where does it come from in you?
我不确定我具有你所描述的东西
I'm not sure I have what you describe.
好了 你给我治伤 我非常感激
OK, you patched me up, I'm very grateful for that,
现在 我想走了
and now I'd like to go.
科琦看不透你
Corky can't make you out, you see.
科克斯是个疑神疑鬼的家伙
Suspicious chap, Corks.
他不太喜欢你
He's got bad vibes about you.
你为什么要杀德文郡的那个家伙
Why did you kill that fellow in Devon?
新闻上到处都是
It's all over the wire.
我们不得不报了警 别无选择
We had to call the police, no choice.
他们随时会到
They'll be here any minute.
你真是冷静啊 不是吗
You are a cool cucumber, aren't you?
他骗了我
He cheated me.
你不喜欢被骗
And you didn't like that?
-是的 我不喜欢 -好吧
- No, I didn't. - Quite right.
麦克阿瑟一家确认来晚宴 所以
The MacArthurs have confirmed for dinner, so...
今晚有12个人
that makes 12 tonight.
或者13个
Or 13.
说说你为什么觉得这位不是好人 科琦
Come and tell us why you think this one's a bad apple, Corky?
他的履历不太好
Well, his references aren't too clever.
走运的是 老乔奇当时急着找个副厨
Luckily for you, old Jorge was so desperate for a sous chef,
就顾不上检查了
he didn't bother to check them.
是你伪造的吧 派恩
You faked them, Pine?
我需要那份工作
I needed the job.
急着要 没时间走那么多程序
I needed it fast, I didn't have time for formalities.
你哪弄来的护照
Where'd you get the passport?
我在德文郡遇到个姑娘
剧集 | 夜班经理(2016) | 导航列表