剧集 | 夜班经理(2016) | 导航列表
夜班经理
第一季 第二集
改编自约翰·勒卡雷原著小说
西班牙 马略卡岛
六个月前
瑞士 策马特
智慧七柱
托马斯·爱德华·劳伦斯
伦敦 泰晤士河河堤
英国 德文郡
奥唐纳尔商店
汽修厂
理查德·安斯露·偌珀
外交和联邦事务部
昆斯 汤玛斯·扎克利 英国
西班牙 马略卡岛
西班牙 马德里
军情六处[大河之房♥]
妈 你想干吗
Mum? What do you want?
我以为你不会接电♥话♥
I didn't think you'd pick up.
我们说好的
Listen, you know the deal.
我打电♥话♥给你 你不能打过来
I call you. You don't call me here.
你觉得跟我说话很丢人吗
You're ashamed to talk to me?
我没时间跟你说话 我要出去了
Listen, I don't have time to talk to you. I'm going out.
-你要去哪 -那无所谓
- Where you going? - It doesn't matter.
岛上某个地方吧
Some... Somewhere on the island.
那边天气怎么样 还可以吧
How's the weather there? Just fine?
比利怎么样
How's Billy?
好像你在乎似的
As if you care.
他们说他都不再问起你了
They say he doesn't even ask about you any more.
月底会寄去更多的钱
There's more money coming at the end of the month.
你就是为这个打给我的 对吧
That's why you called me, right?
我要挂电♥话♥了
I'm putting the phone down.
记住一件事 亲爱的
Just remember one thing, honey.
你就是个肮脏的妓♥女♥
You're nothing but a dirty whore.
稍等一下
Just a minute...
进来
Come in.
丹尼 我还以为是你♥爸♥爸
Danny. I thought you were your father.
爸爸说我们该走了
Dad says we need to go.
我知道 马上来
I know, I'm coming.
你在外面等一下
You just wait outside.
好的
Ok.
-我看起来怎么样 -非常漂亮
- How do I look? - You look very pretty.
走吧
Come on...
走
Go!
我误解他了
I misunderstood him.
事实就是 你跟海鲜饭八字不合
The fact remains, you and paella do not get on,
搞得我们不得不花掉七百万
to the point where basically we're out seven million,
就因为科琦不喜欢海鲜饭
because Corky doesn't like paella.
可以这么说 老大
That's one version, Chief.
什么叫可以这么说 就只能这么说
What do you mean that's one version? That is THE version!
这就是事实
It's a matter of record.
你们应该过去了
You chaps better go on ahead, I think.
-真是最可口的食物... -你来了
- Truly is some of the most exquisite food... - There you are!
都要以为你淹死在浴缸里了
Starting to think you'd drowned in the bath.
宝贝 我有个非常糟糕的消息
Baby, I have terrible news.
我今晚有新的伴了
I have a new date for tonight.
他年轻 而且非常帅
He's young, and he's seriously hot.
我相信他干得出
Well, I wouldn't put it past him.
好了 走吧 我要饿死了
All right, come on. Let's go, I'm starving.
跟我一起走吗 丹斯
You going to come with me, Dans?
好 我们要坐船吗
OK. Are we taking the boats?
是的 先生 如果走运 你或许还能开船呢
Yes, we are, sir. You might even drive if you're lucky.
来吧 你们 我们走
Yes, you lot. Come on then.
-你好 -见到你很高兴
- Hello. - Nice to see you!
我也是
Me too.
乔奇 你好吗 见到你真好
Jorge, how are you? Good to see you.
偌珀先生 你好吗
Mr Roper, how are you?
很好 谢谢 你们还做那个鲜贝汤吗
Very well, thank you. Are you still doing the shellfish soup?
当然做
Yes, of course!
配方不变
The recipe lives on.
那第一道就上它
We'll have that to start.
除了科克伦少校 给他上海鲜饭
All except for Major Corkoran, who will have the paella.
你好啊 怎么样
Hi there, how are you?
见到你们真好 亲爱的 你好吗
Very good to see you. Hi, darling, how are you?
很好
Fine.
-见到你真好 你好吗 -很高兴又见面
- Good to see you, are you well? - Good to see you again.
我觉得这很疯狂 不对 我觉得这很虚伪
I think it is mad, no, I think it's actually hypocritical
如果你喜欢吃鹿肉
that if you like eating venison,
你就该能杀牡鹿
you ought to be able to kill a stag.
我觉得如果你愿意杀牡鹿
I think if you're willing to kill a stag...
-丹尼 来点这个吗 -你就应该
- Danny, want some of this? - ... you have to be
愿意承认你就是喜欢杀牡鹿
willing to admit you just like killing stags.
谢了 杰德 我现在真的爱上你了
Thank you Jed, I now officially love you.
老大 可以用葡萄
Chief, is it OK to baptise
给幼君洗礼吗
the princeling in the ways of the grape?
我想那是可以的意思 是吧
I think that's a yes. Isn't it?
迪克 拜托告诉杰德我并不嗜血
Dicky, will you please tell Jed I don't have blood lust?
美丽起泡的液体
Beautiful, beautiful fizzy liquid.
你的嗜好可多了 桑迪
You've got so many lusts, Sandy.
这就是我们喜欢你的原因 不是吗
That's why we love you. Isn't it?
给牡鹿一支M16自动步♥枪♥ 桑迪
Give the stag an M16, Sandy,
我就感兴趣了
then I'm interested.
给它一支M16 得了吧 要卖♥♥给他
GIVE him an M16? Bollocks! Christ, SELL him.
他喜欢哦
Oh, he likes it.
你觉得怎么样 丹尼尔
What do you think, Daniel?
他喜欢
He likes it.
-天啊 -看你做了什么
- Oh, dear! - See what you've done!
要是他长大像我一样怎么办 老大
What if he turns out like me, boss?
我看得出...
I can see this as a...
你走上了一条非常黑暗的道路
this is a dark, dark road you've embarked upon.
谢谢 科琦
Thank you, Corky.
你想做什么 你想不想...
What do you want to do? You want to...
-这真棒 -你觉得呢
- It's really good. - What do you think?
可以 可以 没事
All right, all right. It's all right.
去吧
Go on, then.
-走吧 -你喜欢那酒吗
- Come on. - Did you like the wine?
我们去哪
Where we going?
-保密 -你们去哪
- It's a secret. - Where are you going?
你喝我的酒 还偷走我的女人
You drink my wine, you steal my woman.
我为你骄傲 丹尼
Proud of you, Danny.
把她完好地带回来 好吗
Bring her back in one piece will you?
朗博恩勋爵根本就是个假内行
Lord Langbourne is a snob, basically.
什么
What?
三代都在伊顿的才算是圈内人
Three generations of Eton or you're not on the map.
我就这一代啊 桑迪 那我呢
I'm only one generation, Sandy. So what does that make me?
账单是你付的 迪克 也就是说
You're paying the bill, Dicky. Which means...
圈子都是你定的
you are the map.
敬理查德
To Ricardo!
-干杯 -身体健康
- Cheers. - Good health.
狡猾的马屁精
Slimy bloody arse-licking creep.
抱歉 小人儿 给我让让
Excuse me, small person, out of my way.
能和我跳支舞吗
May I have this dance?
-非常感谢 -不客气
- Thank you so much. - Of course.
让我瞧瞧你的本事
Right, let's see what you've got.
好 不错 不错
OK, OK, that's fine,that's fine.
再来 转圈 真棒
And again, and round... Very good.
老大 我觉得她想跳舞了
Chief, I think she wants to dance.
去吧 科克伦
Go on, then, Corkoran.
好 来吧 我来陪你
Right, come on, I'll do it.
跳个尽兴
Tear it up, tear it up!
真棒 来吧 宝贝
Oh, yeah. Come on, baby!
右 左 没错
...And right, and left, that's it!
孩子们该睡觉了
It's time to put the children to bed.
不要 我讨厌小孩
Oh, no, I hate children.
-谢谢 跳得真好 -晚安喽 好梦
- Thank you, great dancing. - Guys, goodnight, sleep well.
来吧 别管了
Come on, ignore it.
和我跳一支嘛
Dance with me!
不许动 谁也不许动
剧集 | 夜班经理(2016) | 导航列表