剧集 | 夜班经理(2016) | 导航列表
结果导致有阿♥拉♥伯人去割了他的脖子
That resulted in some Arab cutting his neck open.
是一个阿♥拉♥伯人吗
Oh, it was an Arab, was it?
他们跟理查德·偌珀有生意合作
They are doing business with Richard Roper,
不喜欢不值得信任的律师
and, well, they don't appreciate a lawyer they can't trust.
你呢 你也跟理查德·偌珀有生意合作吗
And you? Are you doing business with Richard Roper, too?
我是在为我国的战略利益做考虑 安吉拉
I'm looking after the strategic interests of my country, Angela.
也充实你的钱包
And lining your pockets.
文件是哪来的
Where did you get the papers?
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
你一直在帽贝的事上跟我撒谎
You've been lying to me about Limpet.
你一直有内应
You've had someone on the inside all along.
我需要知道是谁
I need to know who.
这事不仅关系到我
This isn't just about me.
有一整套系统能让我们国家处于有利地位
There is a whole system that keeps our country where we want it,
与精英并列 跟大玩家旗鼓相当
amongst the elites, punching above our weight.
这是一种状态 可以说是存在论
It's a state of being. An ontology, if you like.
这状态必须得到维持
And it has to be maintained.
我们需要理查德·偌珀
We need Richard Roper,
美国也需要理查德·偌珀
America needs Richard Roper.
不管你高不高兴
Whether you like it or not.
为你自己的安全考虑
For your own safety...
别碍事
..Do not get in the way.
晚安 杰弗里
Goodnight, Geoffrey.
你最好别关门
I wouldn't close the door.
-安吉拉 -嗯
- Angela? - Yeah?
那是谁啊
Who was that?
没谁 亲爱的 继续睡吧
It's nothing, love. Go back to sleep.
灯怎么都灭了
What happened to all the lights?
会修好的 这时有发生
They'll fix it. It happens all the time.
放松
Just relax.
我怎么能放松 这是个军事基地 偌珀
How can I relax? I'm in a goddamn army base, Roper.
我是这里唯一的女人
I'm the only woman here.
你知道这多尴尬吗
Do you any idea how humiliating that is?
你看到他们看我的眼神了吗
You see the way they all look at me?
我以为你会喜欢受关注呢
I thought you might enjoy the attention.
别傻了 告诉我为什么要我来
Don't be stupid. Just tell me why I'm here.
你从不让我靠近你的工作
You never bring me anywhere near your work.
但是你想来的
But you wanted to come.
不是吗
Didn't you?
既然你来了 有人在打探我的事
Now that you are here, someone has been prying into my affairs.
或许你能想出是谁
Perhaps you can help me work out who.
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
是你吗
Is it you?
听着 我真的想跟你私下解决
Listen, I REALLY want to keep this between you and me.
你还是跟我说实话吧
Why don't you start by just telling me the truth?
你把清单怎么了
What did you do with the list?
什么清单
What list?
你拿给谁看了
Who did you show it to?
我不知道你在说什么 亲爱的
I don't know what you're talking about, babe.
抱歉 老大
Excuse me, chief.
什么事
What?!
发电机出了点问题
There's a problem with the genny.
这我知道 赶紧修好
I know there's a problem with the genny, FIX IT!
看上去是有人弄坏的 老大
It looks deliberate, boss.
别走开
Stay exactly where you are.
杰德
Jed...
没事的
OK.
带我离开这里 乔纳森
Get me out of here, Jonathan.
我不能 现在不行
I can't. Not now.
你究竟是谁
Tell me exactly who you are.
我是英国情报机构
I was sent in by British Intelligence
派来追查偌珀军♥火♥交易的
to track Roper's arms operation.
不 你救了丹尼啊
No. But you saved Danny's life.
那是设计好的
A set-up.
不对 你受了伤 差点死了
No, you were injured. You almost died.
都是计划好的
That was part of the plan.
清单呢
And the list?
清单上列出了所有投资了
The list contains the names of every single person
偌珀非法普通
who has financially invested in Roper's
和化学武器交易的人
illegal deal of standard and chemical weapons.
这就是我去他办公室的目的 这就是我的身份
That is what I was doing in his office. That's who I am.
你需要我做什么
What do you need me to do?
你让科琦背锅
You let Corky take the hit.
不行 乔纳森 科琦是我的朋友
I can't, Jonathan. Corky is my friend.
科琦是个训练有素的杀手
Corky is a trained killer.
我需要钱 你有多少给我多少 纸币
I need money. As much as you have. Notes.
哪种货币不重要 美元最好
Doesn't matter which currency, dollars are best.
-这是全部了 -很好
- That's all I have. - That's good.
-对不起 -我会带你离开的 我保证
- I'm sorry. - I am going to get you out of here. I promise.
我用手♥机♥拍了你的清单
I took a photograph of your list on my phone.
对不起
I'm sorry.
你为什么要那么做
Why on earth did you do that?
因为我想知道
Because I wanted to know
我跟他上♥床♥的男人是做什么的
what the man I'm sleeping with does for a living.
你为什么不问我
Why didn't you ask me?
你从不告诉我实话
You never tell me the truth.
我本想自己去查 所以就拍了照
I thought I could find out on my own, so I took a photograph.
我本想去找个人问问是什么意思
I was going to ask someone what it meant.
你打算问谁
Who were you going to ask?
我不知道
I don't know.
我什么都没做 真的
I didn't do anything, I promise.
我删掉了
I just deleted it.
你过了多久才删掉的
How much later did you delete it?
一周吧
A week?
你没给别人看吗
You didn't show it to anyone?
没有
No, no-one.
我一直就那么放着
I always leave it lying around.
科琦叫我别随便放的
Corky told me not to leave it lying around.
科琦怎么了
What do you mean, Corky?
他发现了 交还给了我
He found it, he gave it back to me.
对不起 我给你添了那么大♥麻♥烦
I'm so sorry, I've caused you so much trouble.
我太蠢了
It was so stupid of me.
没事的
It's all right.
我们可以解决
It's nothing we can't solve.
但你再不能那么对我了
But you must never ever do that to me again.
绝不会了 绝不
I never will. Ever.
很好
Good.
因为你知道我很爱你
Cos you know I love you very much.
我也爱你
I love you too.
你是谁
Who are you?
我在军营工作 你从边境那边过来的吗
I work at the camp. Have you come across the border?
不 我们是从村子里来的
No. We are from the village.
哪个村子
Which village?
他们给炸了 那个英国人叫我们离开
They bombed it. The British man said we had to leave.
来看看
Come and see.
她太老了 没法离开
She was too old to leave.
我们要去军营
We are going to the camp.
我们要让干下这事的人看看她
I'm going to show her to the man who did this.
别去 为了你儿子 调头回去吧
Don't. For your son's sake. Turn around.
原路回去
Go back the way you came.
去机场
Airport?
恐怕比那要远
It's a longer journey, I'm afraid.
等一分钟 然后直接开去伊斯坦布尔
Wait here for one minute, then drive directly to Istanbul.
去博斯普鲁斯大酒店
At the Bosphorus Grand Hotel,
314房♥间会有个女人等着你
there'll be a woman waiting for you, room 314.
你把这张纸给她
You give her this note.
两百美元
200 dollars.
等你到了还能拿两百
There will be 200 waiting for you when you get there.
没问题
No problem.
又逃学了吗 老伙计
Been bunking off again, old chap?
剧集 | 夜班经理(2016) | 导航列表