《夜班经理》前情提要
我叫派恩 是这里的夜班经理
My name is Pine. I'm the night manager.
理查德罗珀在开罗中心贩卖♥♥军♥火♥ 现在正值阿♥拉♥伯之春
Richard Roper is selling arms in the heart of Cairo in the middle of the Arab Spring.
埃及货物清单
为什么堂堂酒店经理乔纳森派恩
Why does Jonathan Pine, respected hotelier,
要拿事业冒险出♥卖♥♥♥客人?
risk his career by snitching on his guests?
如果有个人在贩卖♥♥私人军♥火♥
If there's a man selling a private arsenal,
而这批武器会给很多人带来很多痛苦 那我当然要这么做
and those weapons can cause a lot of pain to a lot of people, then you just do it.
而他不会这么做
Anyone would do it.
我想把你安插♥进♥他的组织
I want to put you inside his operation.
我们可以给钱 但你要把这孩子留下
We will give you money, but you have to leave the boy here.
我们会联♥系♥你 爸爸!
We contact you! Dad!
快走! 他救了我
Go! He saved me.
他叫什么名字? 托马斯昆特
What's his name? Thomas Quince.
不对 他不是
He's bloody not.
你是瑞士那个派恩
You're Pine from Switzerland.
先生 谢谢你救了我
Thank you very much, sir, for rescuing me.
不用谢 丹尼
You're very welcome, Danny.
欢迎入伙
Welcome to the family.
安吉拉伯尔比任何人都更有可能
Angela is closer than anyone's ever been
扳倒理查德罗珀的海外生意
to cracking Roper's offshore operation.
这家公♥司♥叫贸易之路
Company is called Tradepass.
你是我的男主角 你来完成交易 没人知道我们究竟在卖♥♥什么
You are my lead actor. We make the deal. No one really knows what we're selling.
没人想知道
No one wants to know,
因为一旦知道了 他们晚上会睡不着的
because if they did, they wouldn't sleep at night.
这是我们一点小小的贡献 为这些可怜人建的避风港
This is our little contribution. Safe haven for the wretched of the earth.
这样我们就有理由待在这了
Justifies us being here.
士兵打仗都是为了钱 安德鲁
Every soldier fights for money, Andrew.
这些人靠能耐吃饭 和别人没什么不同
These men are selling their skills. Same as anyone else.
叛徒可以被原谅 但他们必须表态
Even traitors can be forgiven, but they have to commit.
他们必须做出选择
Have to make a decision.
老天
Jesus.
我想要回我的钱 罗珀先生
I want my money back, Mr Roper.
如果拿不出钱 你会付出代价的
If you do not pay, there will be consequences.
乔纳森 你为什么要这么做?
Why'd you do it, Jonathan?
你必须表态 你必须做出选择
You have to commit. You have to make a decision.
等等!等一下!
Hey, wait. Wait a minute.
不!
No! No!
《夜班经理 第二季》
改编自约翰勒卡雷的小说
叙利亚
四年后
我们聊聊明天的事吧
So shall we talk about tomorrow?
好
Yeah.
不会有官方尸检 也不留照片和死亡记录
There'll be no official autopsy, no photos, no record of death.
我们只是去认个尸 他们就直接火化
We'll just identify the body. Then they'll burn it.
不留骨灰 不告诉任何人 包括他的家人
No one gets the ashes. No one will know. Not even his family.
那丹尼呢?
What about Danny?
丹尼也不告诉
No, not even Danny.
理查德罗珀永远失踪了
Richard Roper will remain a missing person.
而你 乔纳森派恩 你根本没有来过这个鬼地方
And you, Jonathan Pine, you never came to this godforsaken place.
你还好吗?
You all right?
我只是昨天没睡好
Yeah. I didn't sleep last night.
只有昨天吗? 别担心 明天过后你就能睡踏实了
Just last night? Don't worry. You'll sleep well after this.
不 只要一个人来辨认
No. Just one of you will perform the identification.
谁说的?
Who says?
我说的
I say.
听着 我已经受够这些烂摊子了
Now listen here, I've had enough of this shifting bloody sands.
安吉拉 没关系
Angela. It's all right.
有关系 他们就不应该这样
It's not all right. None of this is all right.
她来吧
She'll do it.
好 我们两个好不容易等到现在
We both waited so long for this.
你等的时间更久
You've waited longer.
准备好了吗?
Ready?
好了
Yeah.
你能确认这个人是理查德罗珀吗?
Can you confirm this is Richard Roper?
对 是他 确定吗?
Yeah. It's him. Sure?
确定
Yeah.
现在
希望你一切安好 我是科林 伦敦总部来电…
I hope this finds you well. It's Colin calling from London Headquarters...
英国 伦敦
亚历克斯?
Alex?
亚历克斯? 马上来
Alex? One second.
特蕾莎 你好
Theresa. Hi.
嗨 科奇又跑出来了
Hi. Corky escaped again.
非常抱歉 没关系
I'm so sorry. Did he wake you?
它吵醒你了吗?
Did he wake you?
没有 因为现在是下午四点半
Um, well, no, because it's 4:30 in the afternoon.
是的是的 当然 抱歉
Of course it is. Of course it is. Sorry. Yeah.
你这家伙可真会调情
You, sir, are a flirt.
你为什么老是打扰邻居?
What are you doing disturbing our neighbour?
你在晚上工作 是吗?
You work at night, don't you?
是的
I do, yes.
你是做什么的?难不成是吸血鬼?
Yeah. What do you do? Are you like a vampire?
我在银行工作 所以差不多也算吸血鬼了
Um, I work in a bank. So... So, yes. Basically, yeah, I am.
好吧 我正打算约你吃饭
All right. Um, I'd love to have dinner soon,
只要你敢跨过这个走廊
if you dare to journey across the hall.
好 也许 改天吧
Yes. Maybe, uh, one day.
好吧
Yeah.
抱歉 谢谢你 没事
Sorry again. All good.
来吧 小淘气
Come on, you.
再见 再见
Yeah. Bye. Bye, bye.
科奇 你真会惹麻烦
Corky. Getting me into trouble.
欢迎参加军情六处的季度评估
This is the MI6 quarterly evaluation
夜枭小组长亚历克斯古德温
for Alex Goodwin, director of the Night Owls unit.
我们开始吧
Shall we begin?
好
Sure.
亚历克斯 有什么让你晚上睡不着觉吗?
So, Alex, is there anything keeping you awake at night?
没 没有
No. Uh, no.
你的家人还好吗?
And how's your family?
家人都挺好的
Family's great. Yeah.
恋爱方面呢 有什么进展吗?
And romantically, any developments on that front?
有 我已经开始和邻居约会了
Yeah. Actually, I've started going out with my neighbour.
我看到你要求在夜枭小组再待三年
I see you've requested to stay with the Night Owls for another three years.
是的
Yes. Yep.
感觉如何?
How do you feel about that?
很好 我喜欢和雷克斯梅修共事
I feel good. Um, I love working for Rex Mayhew.
我喜欢我的团队
I love my team.
军情六处 大河之房♥
从总部的角度来看
From a central ops point of view,
亚历克斯古德温领导的夜枭监控组
we've learned more from the Night Owl Surveillance Unit
比十几个一线特工提供的情报还要多
led by Alex Goodwin than from a dozen agents in the field.
对顶级酒店的夜间监控
Nocturnal surveillance of the top hotels
已成为伦敦城肃清行动的关键
has proved pivotal to our cleanup operation in the city of London.
夜枭小组的耐心和努力帮助军情六处
The Night Owl's patience and diligence has allowed us, MI6,
成功渗透敌对网络 化解了遍布全城的恐怖威胁
to infiltrate hostile networks and avert terror threats across the city.
夜枭小组负责夜间监控对吧?
The Night Owls, that's a nocturnal surveillance unit?
是的 谈不上多光鲜
That's right. Yeah. It's not exactly glamorous.
用得着那么光鲜吗?
Does it need to be?
不 但是…
No, but…
晚上好
Evening.
大河之房♥有人来找你
Visitor from the River.
谢了 格拉汉姆
Thanks, Graham.
这差事很低调 谈不上多惊心动魄
It's quiet work. It's not the most dramatic,
但我们要的不是英雄
but who needs heroes?
你好 亚历克斯
Hello, Alex.
你好 巴兹尔
Basil.
新的肃清名单到了 还是那些老面孔
Just dropping off the new wish list. Usual rogues' gallery.
不知道你怎么做到的 天天晚上待在这里
Don't know how you do it. Stuck here every night.
坐在黑暗里 隔着屏幕看世界
Sat in the dark watching the world through a screen.
真担心你会变成瞎子
I'm worried you'll go blind.
我以大河之房♥监督委员会主席的身份
Well, as head of the River House Supervisory Council,
正式批准夜枭小组延长三年行动期
I am formally sanctioning a further threeyear extension
仍由亚历克斯古德温领导
for the Night Owl Unit under the leadership of Alex Goodwin
雷克斯梅修留任监督专员