剧集 | 夜班经理(2016) | 导航列表
Chest, 41.
腰围 83厘米
Waist, 32 and a half.
请转身 先生
Please turn around, sir.
树干貌似变粗了呢
I do believe the tree-trunk has filled out a little.
我不在的时候 你扫荡冰箱了吗
You been raiding the fridge while I was gone?
食物很充足嘛
Well, er...I was laying in supplies.
好 我们要两件
All right, so we'll take two of those,
要一件威尔士王子提花罗纹面料的
one of the Birdseye, Prince of Wales,
再来一件灰色面料的...叫什么来着
and then one in the grey - what was that called?
100支 先生
Er, Super 100, sir
100支
Super 100.
对 你能在周三前做好吗
Yes. Now, can you do all that by Wednesday,
因为博奇先生要做一次很重要的旅行
because Mr Birch is embarking on a very important trip.
当然 偌珀先生
Of course, Mr Roper.
杰德 亲爱的 过来看看这小子
Ah, Jed, darling. Come and see our boy.
他是不是像个大人了
Doesn't he look grown-up?
很不错
Very nice.
谢谢
Thank you.
好了
All right.
该付钱了 安德鲁
Time to pay the man, Andrew.
可以记在您的账户上 偌珀先生
We can charge all this to your account, Mr Roper.
不 博奇先生要自己付他的衣服钱
No, no, no, no - Mr Birch will pay for his own clothes,
是吧 博奇先生
won't you, Mr Birch?
看啊
Voila.
这是我爱人的送行会
This is a farewell to my love,
经过一夜饮酒高歌♥
who after a night of wine, song,
寻欢作乐之后
and assorted pleasures of the flesh,
她就会和科琦一起回别♥墅♥
will be returning to the villa with Corky here
而我们要跟新朋友
while we continue with our journey
暨同事安德鲁·博奇一起继续旅行
with our new friend and colleague, Andrew Birch.
-安德鲁·博奇 -非常感谢
- Andrew Birch. - Thank you very much.
安德鲁·博奇
Andrew Birch.
有人饿了吗
Who's hungry?
-我饿了 老大 -我能看出来
- I am, Boss. - I can see that, yes!
你明天要去哪
Where are you going tomorrow?
我不知道
I don't know.
先生 您想点菜吗
Sir, would you like to order?
给我们上点海鲜吧
Why don't you just bring us a mass of seafood?
蛤蜊 鱿鱼 牡蛎之类的
Clams, squid, oysters et cetera.
把这些破花拿走 行吗
Get rid of these bloody flowers, will you?
好的
Yes, of course.
请把花拿走
Las flores, por favor.
请给我来一份龙虾沙拉
I'd like a lobster salad, please.
我们恐怕没有龙虾了 女士
Oh, I'm afraid we don't have any more lobster, madam.
你说没龙虾是什么意思
What do you mean there's no lobster?
-没事的 -先生 我很抱歉
- It's fine. - Sir, I'm sorry.
抱歉 你确实该道歉
I'm sorry - so you so should be.
外面是什么
What is this out here?
是大海
This is the sea.
这里是海鲜餐馆
This is a seafood restaurant.
外面有很多龙虾
There are many lobster living out here,
开心地嘲笑着你们这家米其林三星餐厅
very happy, laughing at your three Michelin stars.
科琦 闭嘴
Corky, do shut up.
没事 我点鱼吧 谢谢
It's fine - I'll have the fish, thanks.
你们的鱼类海鲜餐厅里有鱼吗
Do you have fish in your fish seafood restaurant?
有的 先生
Yes, we do, sir.
我想敬杯酒
Oh, I would like to make a toast.
敬一对情人
To the lovers.
真是天作之合
The perfect pairing.
美貌与优雅并具
Beauty and elegance entwined.
敬一对情人
To the lovers!
敬一对情人
The lovers!
愿无人能把他们拆散
Let no man tear them asunder.
怎么了 宝贝
What's wrong, baby?
没什么
Nothing.
是生意吗
Business?
当然是该死的生意
Of course it's bloody business.
你会想我吗
Will you miss me?
我会想你的
Yes, I will miss you.
那为什么不带我一起去
Why don't you take me with you?
那是什么
What the hell's that?
这是什么 是什么
What is this? What is this?
科琦 坐下
Corky, sit down.
这是另一桌的菜 先生
It is for another table, sir.
我告诉你这是什么 你个小西班牙佬
I'll tell you what it is, my naughty little greaseball.
这他妈是盘龙虾沙拉
This is a lobster sodding salad!
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
那你的丑朋友刚刚为什么告诉我
So why did your ugly friend over there just tell me
这位美丽的女士不能点该死的龙虾沙拉
that this beautiful lady couldn't have a lobster-sodding-salad?
他们今晨预订了
They pre-ordered this morning.
只有龙虾沙拉需提前预订
Only the lobster salad for pre-orders.
把你的手从我的龙虾上拿开
Take your hand off my lobster.
天哪 科琦
Jesus, Corky!
好了 好了 住手
Come on, come on, come on, come on...
-安德鲁·博奇来救场了啊 -别这样
- Andrew Birch to the rescue? - Come on... Come on...
-好了 -你要带我去哪
- Come on... - Where you taking me?
-你要带我去哪 -科琦
- Where you taking me? - Corky...
-来啊 -坐下 坐下
- Come on. - Sit down, sit down.Sit down.
好不好
Ok?
没事了
It's OK...
真是非常抱歉
I am so sorry.
-到底怎么回事 -我是安德鲁·博奇
- What the hell's going on? - Andrew Birch.
我要为我朋友的无礼道歉
I must apologise for my friend's misbehaviour.
你是该道歉
I think you bloody well should.
请允许我为您的午餐买♥♥单
Allow me to buy you lunch.
也许我可以重新为您点餐
Perhaps I could re-order the entire meal,
-再来瓶香槟 -那你的朋友呢
- another bottle of champagne... - What about your friend there?
他不会再给您造成麻烦了 先生
You'll have no trouble from him, sir.
这样可以吗
Would that be all right?
-非常感谢 -我信你一次
- Thank you so much. - I'll take your word for it.
-好的 先生 谢谢 -好
- Yes, sir, thank you. - OK.
好的
All right.
他多有魅力
Isn't he a charmer?
真圆滑
So smooth.
敬胜者
To the victor!
也敬那个瞎了眼的人
And to the blind man...
近在眼前的人肉手榴弹
who cannot see the human bloody hand grenade
都他妈看不到
in front of his bloody eyes.
谢谢
Thank you.
很准时 哈利
Nice and prompt, Harry.
你这是干什么 那样联络我
What are you doing, contacting me like that?
我很急
I was in a hurry.
想知道原因吗
Do you want to see why?
你从哪拿到的
Where did you get these?
光晕和菲利克斯是谁
Who are Halo and Felix?
没事的 只有我一个人
It's all right, I'm on my own.
理查德·偌珀正私下里
Richard Roper is buying arms under the counter
从英美军备公♥司♥收♥购♥武器
from British and American arms companies.
而且有内部人员在里应外合
And people on the inside are aiding and abetting.
受贿干活儿
And getting paid to do so.
五百万
5 million.
我就不该来
I shouldn't be here.
坐下 哈利
Sit down, Harry.
听我说 哈利
Listen to me, Harry.
我喜欢你 我一向喜欢你
I like you. I've always liked you.
在大河之房♥时就喜欢你
Ever since I was in the River House.
你很正派
You're a decent man.
只是太容易被牵着走
You're just too easily led.
我发誓我也不想参与的
I didn't want to be part of it, I swear.
光晕是谁
Who is Halo?
德罗姆古尔
剧集 | 夜班经理(2016) | 导航列表