剧集 | 夜班经理(2016) | 导航列表
- Limp wrist, more like. - Your key, sir.
这是梅斯特先生的一个新创意
This is one of Herr Meister's new innovations.
的确有点奇怪
It's a little outre, I confess,
但那些不怎么有格调的客人喜欢
but our less sophisticated guests adore it.
我就喜欢 我可有格调了
Well, I adore it and I'm bloody sophisticated!
台♥湾♥
Taiwan.
托比
Tabby.
-来的路上情况如何 先生 -很吵
- How was the ride in, sir? - Noisy.
天上有时的确挺颠簸 即便夜空晴朗
It can be terribly bumpy up there, even on a clear night.
要我说您这么晚还敢飞行真是英勇
Heroic of you to venture aloft at all, if you ask me.
-来点香槟吗 先生 -好 谢谢
- Champagne, sir? - Yes, thank you.
格雷戈里 听我说
Gregory, listen to me.
我们需要的东西周二得送到
All we need is delivery by Tuesday.
告诉你伏尔塔瓦河边的朋友
So tell your friends by the Vltava
他们明天早上就得开车启程了
that they need you to start driving tomorrow morning.
这间屋子还跟您印象中的一样吧 先生
This room is probably exactly as you remember it, sir,
但浴室做了全面重修
Although the bathrooms have been completely refurbished.
装了个新的独♥立♥浴缸
There's a new free-standing tub,
有迷你水疗设施和热浴盆
mini spa facilities and a Jacuzzi.
-我去洗个澡 亲爱的 -好
- I'm going to take a bath, baby. - All right.
她真美 是吧
Pretty, isn't she?
我去纽约买♥♥画却带了她回来
I went to New York to buy a painting and came back with her.
撒谎 你说你是去买♥♥马的
Liar. You said you were buying a horse.
是一匹马的画
It was a painting of a horse.
桑迪 你来不来睡了
Sandy, are you coming to bed?
这位是朗博恩夫人
This is Lady Langbourne,
我敢保证 她是一百英里内最厉害的滑雪高手
best skier within 100 miles, I guarantee it.
曾经吧
Once upon a time.
膝盖不行了 小可怜 完全磨坏了
Knees gone, poor old thing. Completely worn out.
晚安 我亲爱的
Goodnight, my beloved.
叟乔·鲍里斯说"好 周一午餐时间" 可以吗
Soldier Boris says OK, Monday lunchtime. OK, Monday lunchtime?
行
Fix.
我们不是要丢掉手♥机♥吗
Aren't we getting rid of these?
新的六点就该寄到的
They were supposed to be here by six o'clock.
有什么包裹寄来给我们吗 派恩
Anything come, Pine? A package for us?
我没看到 先生
Nothing that I've seen, sir.
我去给您问问
I'll chase it for you.
您朋友阿珀斯托说他明晚能在城里见您
Your friend Apostol says he can meet you in town tomorrow night.
人太多了 在这儿见
Too public. Make it here.
玩高尔夫吗 亲爱的
Play golf, do we, sweetheart?
不 先生 我不玩
No, sir, I don't.
我也是 只喜欢喝酒
Me neither. Just the nineteenth hole.
亲爱的 再拿点洗发水来
Darling, some more shampoo, please.
她是指...
She means the...
去拿给她好吗 老伙计
Take it into her, would you, old boy?
-好的 先生 -开玩笑的
- Certainly, sir. - Only joking.
不过 我们可能得
Although I think we might need
再来几瓶这个了
another couple of bottles of this stuff.
当然 先生 这就去给您拿
Of course, sir. Absolutely, right away.
帮我查查那个包裹哪去了 好吗
Find out what happened to the bloody parcel, will you?
是 先生 包裹一到我就找人送上来
Yes, sir. I'll have it sent up as soon as it arrives.
-我能看看今晚刚到的客人名单吗 -好的
- Can I see tonight's late arrivals, please? - Yes.
稍等
Just a second.
-给你 -谢谢
- Here they are. - Thank you.
能帮我影印一份吗 小姐
Could you do photocopies of these for me, please, Fraulein?
我们要做高塔套房♥客人的市场调查
We're doing a marketing survey of Tower Suite guests.
-好的 当然 派恩先生 -谢谢
- Yes, of course, Mr Pine. - Thank you.
阿尔弗雷德 能把这个送去给偌珀先生吗
Ah, Alfred. Could you deliver this to Mr Roper?
还有件事 别忘记马上给他们
Also, one more thing - please don't forget to empty the rubbish
倒垃圾桶
from their bins right away.
偌珀先生讨厌脏乱
Mr Roper hates mess.
-当然 -谢谢
- Of course. - Thanks.
有什么能帮您的吗 女士
Can I help you, madam?
你真要一整晚都醒着吗
Do you really stay awake all night?
是的 女士
Yes, madam...
这是我的工作
..It's my job.
泳池开了吗
Is the pool open?
稍等一下
Give me one moment, please.
有什么能帮你们的吗 先生们
Can I help you, gentlemen?
酒吧还开着吗
Is the bar still open?
-当然 先生 -太好了
- Yes, of course, sir. - Perfect.
容我陪你们过去
Allow me to escort you.
谢谢
Thank you.
你好 请给我接安吉拉·伯尔
Yes, hello. Could I speak to an Angela Burr, please?
我叫乔纳森·派恩
My name is Jonathan Pine.
-你好吗 -晚上好
- How are you? - Good evening.
-见到你真高兴 -我也是
- Good to see you. - You, too.
你还好吗
Are you well?
我是杰德 认识你很高兴
Hi, I am Jed, so nice to meet you.
阿珀 你好吗 你气色不错
Apo, how are you? You look well.
-你也是 -谢谢
- You, too. - Thank you.
这是梅赛德斯
This is Mercedes.
你好 认识你很高兴
Hello. Nice to meet you.
她从未来过策马特
She has never been to Zermatt before.
-我就说 "你一定得来" -当然了
- And I said, "You have to come!" - But of course.
我知道你在想什么
I know what you're thinking.
哪个是女儿 哪个是情妇
Which is the daughter and which is the mistress?
几位年轻美人稍后就走
The young beauties will be leaving us in a moment.
一定在休息室好好招待他们
Make sure they're well serviced in the lounge.
不会太困难吧
I trust that won't be too painful for you.
女士们
Ladies.
来吧
Come.
-阿珀 -怎么
- Apo... - Yes?
我收到一份提议 联合收割机
I've received an offer. Combine harvesters.
大概在接下来六个月内 寻找感兴趣的买♥♥家
Some time in the next six months. Looking for interested buyers.
无限的一瞥
Glimpse of the infinite.
是啊 让人安心
Yes. It's reassuring.
也不完全如此
Up to a point.
你全年在这儿工作吗
You work here all year?
是的 先生
Indeed, sir.
我恐怕是做不到 太冷清了
I don't think I could do that. Too bloody quiet for me.
久了就习惯了
Get used to it eventually.
想避世吗 有姑娘吗
Keeping away from the world, are we? Got a girl?
-没有 先生 -孑然一身
- No, sir. - All alone.
不过最终 我们都是孤独的 是吧
Well, I suppose we all are, in the end, aren't we?
很多人看到客人来了
You know, a lot of people would have tossed that cigarette away
都会把烟丢掉
when the paying customer turned up.
有骨气
Good for you.
我们明天离开 那么
We leave tomorrow, so until the next time...
-下次再见了 -晚安 先生
- adios! - Goodnight, sir.
-安吉拉·伯尔 -是的
- Angela Burr? - Yes.
-乔纳森·派恩 -认识你很高兴
- Jonathan Pine. - Nice to meet you.
-我帮您拿大衣吧 -谢谢
- Darf ich Ihren Mantel nehmen? - Danke.
-谢谢你这么大老远赶来 多谢 -客气
- Thank you for coming all this way. I appreciate it. - Pleasure.
这是给你的
These are for you.
理查德·偌珀最近入住过梅斯特大酒店
Richard Roper was recently a guest at the Meisters Hotel.
随你怎么处置他们 我不想掺和进来
Do whatever you want with those. I don't want to be involved.
谢谢
Thank you.
你为什么那么做
So, why did you do it?
乔纳森·派恩 受人尊敬的酒店职员
Why does Jonathan Pine, respected hotelier,
要拿事业冒险出♥卖♥♥♥客人
risk his career by snitching on his guests?
先是在开罗 然后又在这儿
First in Cairo and then here.
我不知道
I don't know.
你知道
Yes, you do.
-有些事激的吧 -什么事
- Something stirred, I suppose. - What stirred?
听着 如果有个人
Listen, if there is a man
要向一个埃及坏人卖♥♥私人军♥火♥库
selling a private arsenal to an Egyptian crook
他是英国人 你也是英国人
and he's English and you're English
而这批武器会给很多人带来很多痛苦
and those weapons could cause a lot of pain to a lot of people,
那你当然要那么做
then you just do it.
谁都会那么做
剧集 | 夜班经理(2016) | 导航列表