剧集 | 夜班经理(2016) | 导航列表
Very successful night.
我是大赢家
I am a winner.
我联♥系♥不上弗雷迪 他现在应该到了
I can't get hold of Freddie. He should be here by now.
你昨晚送他上♥床♥了吧
You put him to bed, didn't you?
我走时他睡得特别香 先生
Left him sleeping like a baby, sir.
算了 是他的损失
Never mind. His loss.
您好 偌珀先生 车已经装好了
Hello, Mr Roper. The trucks are loaded.
一切就绪 就等您了
Everything is waiting for you.
谢谢
Thank you.
迪克
Dickie.
我刚看了酒店医疗代表团的名单
I've just been through the hotel list of the medical delegation.
只有两个名字不对
All names check except two.
他们在2104号♥房♥
They're in room 2104.
好 打给弗瑞斯克 让他去清理
All right. Call Frisky, get him to clean it up.
安德鲁
Andrew!
我带你去会客区
Let me show you the hospitality area.
是我
It's me.
他要给2104号♥房♥叫客房♥服务
He's asked for room service in 2104.
没问题 好的
Yeah. OK.
明白
Understood.
好吧
Ah, well.
看来你和我要出去走走了
It seems that you and l are going for a little walk.
听我的命令 起来
When I tell you, you are going to get up,
把脸洗了
we'll wash your face,
也许换件衣服
and maybe get you dressed.
但你要保持安静
But you are gonna be very quiet.
起来
Get up!
如果你不介意的话把手♥机♥给我
I'll take your phone if you don't mind.
当然
Sure.
搜身查武器 确保他没有戴窃听器
Search him for weapons, make sure he's not wearing a wire.
乔纳森·派恩 我很少
It's a very rare thing, Jonathan Pine,
信任别人
for me to trust a person.
但你是特例
But you were special.
我第一次见你时就知道了
I knew it the first moment I saw you.
你冒着生命危险 救了我儿子
Saved my son. Risked your life.
我就该知道事情不对劲的
Should have known something was wrong.
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
科琦知道
Corky knew it, of course.
他想让我看清
Tried to make me see.
可怜的老科克斯
Poor old Corks.
是你杀了他吧
You killed him, I suppose.
为了自保
To save your own skin.
对吗
Yes?
他是个好人 科克斯
He was a good man, Corks.
很忠诚
Loyal man.
因为你 他如今躺在土耳其山中的一条沟里
Now he is lying in a ditch on a Turkish mountain because of you.
看在他和我的分上
Well, for his sake and for mine,
我向你保证
I can promise you that
你的死会比他的糟糕一百倍
your death is going to be a hundred times worse.
你在和谁合作
Who are you working with?
没有谁
No one.
那可不是事实
Well, that's not true.
首先 我知道你在和杰德合作
For starters, I know you're working with Jed.
顺便说 那是个错误
That's a mistake, by the way.
男人不该做这种事
Not the sort of thing a man does.
你个变♥态♥
You sick fuck.
那张漂亮脸蛋还要留着招待买♥♥家
We need that pretty face for the buyers.
我们能确保她不会遭遇其他不测
We can make sure that nothing else happens to her,
假如你合作的话
if you cooperate.
你把弗雷迪杀了吗
Did you kill Freddie?
不用说 你原打算也杀了我
You would have killed me, obviously.
我完全看错你了
I got you so wrong.
听着
Now, listen.
杰德的情况很不妙
Jed is in a very bad way.
我对她的安康并不是很关心
And I'm not feeling particularly sentimental about her welfare.
她的性命就取决于
Her life depends on the quality
你在接下来半小时内的表现了
of your performance in the next half-hour.
所以 笑一个
So smile.
乔尔 你在哪里
Joel? Where are you?
我在卸货区外面
I'm outside the loading area.
天呐 安吉 赶快离开
Oh, my God, Ange! Get out of there.
派恩暴露了 那么你也暴露了 快走
Pine's blown. So you're blown. Get out.
你能看见他吗 他还好吗
Can you see him? Is he all right?
安吉 听我说 派恩暴露了
Ange, listen to me! Pine is blown!
快离开那里
Get the hell out of there.
客房♥服务
Room service.
客房♥服务
Room service.
躲开
Move.
快走 快 走
Get out! Go on! Go!
你个婊♥子♥
You bitch...
走 快走 快走
Go. Get out. Get out.
你个该死的贱♥人♥
You bloody bitch!
库雅米先生 抱歉让你久等了
Mr Kouyami. Sorry to keep you.
-你还好吧 -你呢
- Are you well? - How are you?
挺好的 谢谢
Good, thank you.
今天是一条新贸易线路的启用之日 偌珀先生
Today marks the beginning of a new trade route, Mr Roper.
套用句老话 也是一段美好友谊的开端
And the beginning of a beautiful friendship, to coin a phrase.
-博奇先生 -巴格希先生
- Mr Birch. - Mr Barghati.
-你还好吗 -很好 谢谢
- How are you? - Very well, thank you.
如你所见 车上装满了我们协定好的货
As you can see, the trucks are loaded with the spec as agreed.
司机们准备好将它们
The drivers are ready to take them
送去你指定的地点了
to the destination of your choosing.
贾斯珀
Jasper.
什么事 先生
Yes, sir?
-启程吧 -遵命 先生
- Get them rolling, will you? - Yes, sir.
走吧
Let's go!
哈米德先生在哪里
Where is Mr Hamid?
恐怕弗雷迪昨晚玩得有点疯了
I'm afraid Freddie was a little bit of a bad boy last night.
大概这会儿还宿醉未消
I think he might be paying the price this morning.
假如你满意的话 我们就不等他 先开始了
We can make a start without him if you are content.
我建议我们把后一半款清了
I suggest we process the second half of the payment.
我非常满意
I am entirely content.
那就好
Good.
巴格希先生 你先请
Mr Barghati, after you.
真是美好的一天啊
Beautiful day for it.
美极了
The best.
请查收
Please check.
谢谢
Thank you.
早上好 我是桑迪·朗博恩
Yes, good morning. It's Sandy Langbourne here.
贸易之路 请求授权
TradePass. For authorisation.
博奇先生现在将完成交易
Mr Birch will now complete the transaction.
对吧 博奇先生
Won't you, Mr Birch?
别搞砸了 安德鲁
Don't mess it up, Andrew.
很多人还指着你那美丽的虹膜呢
Lot of people depending on that beautiful little iris of yours.
快点 安德鲁
Come on, Andrew.
我们可没时间耗一整天
We haven't got all day.
怎么回事 贾斯珀 他们怎么停了
What's going on, Jasper? Why have they stopped?
我不知道 先生
I don't know, sir.
怎么了
What?
老天呐
Jesus.
请把钱还给我 偌珀先生
I want my money back, Mr Roper.
偌珀先生
Mr Roper.
你 马上把我的钱转回来
You. Transfer my money right now.
迪克
Dicky.
第一♥期♥付款在哪里
Where's the first payment?
这里应该已经有三亿美金了
There should be $300 million already in here.
你小子
Oh, you beauty.
听到了吗 偌珀先生
Did you hear me, Mr Roper?
我要我的钱 马上
I want my money. Now!
我们还是走吧 不能被看到
We better leave. We mustn't be seen...
我要你把钱全都还给我
剧集 | 夜班经理(2016) | 导航列表