剧集 | 夜班经理(2016) | 导航列表
我没事 就是脑袋挨了一下
I'm OK. Just a blow to the head.
等着 亲爱的 好吗 别动
Just wait there, love. OK. Just don't move.
请叫救护车和警♥察♥ 科兰斯顿大街10号♥
Ambulance and police, please. 10 Cranston Avenue.
尽快 发生了抢劫
Quick as you can, there's been a burglary.
没事了 有人要来了 就来人了
It's OK, someone's coming. They're coming.
他们就来
They're on their way.
真对不起
Oh, I'm so sorry.
没事的 就来人了 真对不起
It's OK, someone's coming. I'm sorry.
怎么回事
What's going on?
我们要走了
We're clearing out.
这怎么回事
What happened here?
当地问题 不得不处理了一下 老大的命令
Some local issue. Had to be dealt with. Chief's orders.
他不喜欢留下痕迹
He doesn't like to leave traces.
"处理"什么意思
What do you mean "dealt with"?
给你的纪念品 好像是古董
Souvenir for you. I think its vintage.
安德鲁 收拾东西 该走了
Andrew! Get your stuff together. Time to go.
想明白戏法怎么变的了吗
So, have you worked out how the trick was done?
武器根本不在那儿
The arms were never here.
只有做烟火表演的 开胃小菜
Just enough for the fireworks display, a little amuse bouche.
而主菜
But the main course...
根本没出伊斯坦布尔
Never left Istanbul.
你知道英国执法机构盯上你了
You knew British enforcement were on to you.
于是改变了送货方式
So you changed the method of delivery.
东西都留在船上了
Left them on the boat.
而美军出动了 这下帽贝没戏了
Now the Yanks have pulled out and Limpet is dead and buried.
科琦是我的犹大
So Corky was my Judas.
谁能想到呢
Who'd have thought it?
快点 把他们赶开
Come on, get them out of here.
请接哈米德先生
Mr Hamid, please.
理查德·安斯露·偌珀 他会接我的电♥话♥
Richard Onslow Roper. He will take my call.
弗雷迪 我是迪克
Freddie? It's Dickey.
我跟我的生意伙伴这就过去
I am on my way with my business associate.
回见
See you soon.
那是谁
Who was that?
一个朋友 开罗的
Pal of mine. From Cairo.
我们要住哪
Where are we staying?
弗雷迪要安排我们住他的一家酒店
Freddie is putting us up in one of his places.
听说是开罗最好的
Best in Cairo is what I hear.
开心点 亲爱的 我们在度假
Cheer up, darling, we're on holiday.
该跟法老一起睡觉了
Time for a snooze amongst the pharaohs.
-稍后下楼喝酒 -好啊
- Downstairs for drinks later? - Fabulous.
剧集 | 夜班经理(2016) | 导航列表