剧集 | 夜班经理(2016) | 导航列表
It's going to be OK.
-滚开 -好吧 好吧
- Now get out! - OK! OK! OK! OK!
看什么
What?
杰克
Jack?
杰克
Jack?
告诉我你到农舍后看到了什么
Tell me what you saw when you got to the cottage.
厨房♥一团乱
The kitchen was a mess...
地板上有血
..And there is blood on the floor.
给你
There you go.
他杀了他吗
Did he kill him?
他在酒吧里打的那人吗
The man he attacked in the pub?
对
Yes.
你为什么要去农舍
Why did you go to the cottage?
我去拿空瓶
I was fetching empties.
你以前去过那里吗
Have you been there before?
去过 一两次吧
Yeah. Once or twice.
-做什么 -就是替我妈妈送货
- Why? - To deliver for my mother. That's all.
他提过他以前的生活吗
Did he ever mention his previous life?
-没有 -提过瑞士吗
- No. - Ever mention Switzerland?
没有 怎么了
No, why?
他说过他打算离开吗
Did he say he was leaving?
-没有 -乔纳森·派恩这名字你听过吗
- No. - Name Jonathan Pine mean anything to you?
没有
No!
那么他没跟你说过他的真名
So he never told you his real name?
没有 他说他叫林登
No. He said his name was Linden.
杰克·林登
Jack Linden.
没告诉过你他究竟是谁
He never told you who he was.
没有 他没说过他是谁
No, he never said who he was.
谁在里面 谁在里面
Who's in there? Who's in there?
快跑 跑回你妈妈那儿去
Go. Go back to your mother.
快跑
Go.
快跑
Go!
你个混♥蛋♥
You bastard.
你不该伤他的
You were supposed not to hurt him!
得看上去真实点
It needed to look real.
你要真实
You want it real?
我叫你知道什么是真实
I'll show you real!
我们叫你知道什么是真实
We'll show you real!
-老天爷 丹尼 -等一下 在这儿等着
- Oh, Jesus, Danny, Danny. - Just one second. Just wait here.
-我去看看是怎么回事 -来吧 小伙子
- Let me just see what's going on. - Come on, big man.
-丹尼 -他没事
- Danny. - He's all right.
天呐 丹尼
Oh, God, Danny!
你没事吧
Are you all right?
怎么回事
What hap...what happened?
他们跑了
They ran off.
他把他们吓跑了
He scared them.
他救了我
He saved me.
谁救了你...
Who saved you? What...
他是谁 他哪冒出来的
Who is he? Where the hell's he come from?
他是我们应季的助理厨师 英国来的
He's our seasonal sous-chef from England.
他之前在那边厨房♥里工作
He was working in that kitchen.
我们得报♥警♥
We need to call the police.
老大 我们要给他叫医生吗
Chief, we doing medical attention?
我认得他
I know him.
他叫什么
What's his name?
汤玛斯·昆斯
Thomas Quince.
是英国德文郡来的
He is from Devon in England.
不对 他不是
No, he's bloody not!
你是派恩 瑞士那个
You're Pine, from Switzerland.
-你怎么在这儿 -桑迪 我们得报♥警♥
- What are you doing here? - Sandy, we need to call the police.
别找警♥察♥
No police.
别找警♥察♥
No police.
不 等等 乔奇 等一下
No. Hold on, Jorge. Just hold on a second.
他脉搏怎么样 弗瑞斯克
How's his pulse, Frisky?
考虑到他受的伤 还算稳健 老大
Yeah, it's quite sporting, Chief, all things considered.
听得到吗 派恩
You hearing me, Pine?
我们会带你离开这儿
We're going to get you out of here.
科琦 备好船 好吗
Corky, get the boats ready, will you?
-通知医院 -哪一家
- And call the hospital. - Which one?
我们那家 不是主街上坑人那家
Well, our one, not the death trap on the main drag.
叫他们准备手术
Tell them to get ready to operate,
-打给那个以色列人 -席蒙医生
- and get a hold of that Israeli fellow. What's... - Dr Shimon?
把他从他正在混迹的俄♥国♥派对上拉出来
Drag him away from whatever Russian party he's currently at.
你肯定是把他们吓坏了
You must have given them the fright of their lives.
别找警♥察♥
No police.
别找警♥察♥
No police.
乔奇 这事就不要外传了 好吗
Right, Jorge, I think we can keep this between us, can't we?
我会赔偿损失 科琦会结账
I'll pay for any damage done. Corky can sort the bill.
你需要我们打给谁吗
Anyone you want us to call?
女友 家人
A girlfriend? Family?
还是孑然一身 是吗
Still alone, are we?
我们会照顾你的
..We're going to take care of you.
谢谢
Thank you.
找到他了吗
Any sign of him?
-出什么事了 -我替你拿吧
- What went wrong? - Let me get this.
他没按剧本走
He went off script.
做得太出格了
WAY off script.
把一个特工的胳膊打成了三截
Broke an agent's arm in three places.
他在搞什么啊
What's he playing at?
他说他想弄得像真的 他们就弄得非常真实
He said he wanted it real. So they made it real.
他们觉得可能把他打死了
They think they might have killed him.
那是什么意思
What do you mean killed him?
偌珀没报♥警♥ 我们也不知道他在哪
Well, Roper didn't call the cops, so...we don't know where he is.
该死的 安吉拉
Goddamn it, Angela.
这事本来都安排好的
This thing was perfectly choreographed.
他很明确我们要做什么
He knew exactly what we had to do.
海克特 记得巴格达的安吉拉·伯尔吗
Hector, do you remember Angela Burr from Baghdad?
当然 欢迎 女士
Sure do. Welcome, ma'am.
你俩还在合作啊
You two still working together?
是啊 我是最搞不懂的了
Yeah. No-one is more mystified by that than me.
长官 你得听听这个
Sir. You should hear this.
来 坐下
Come on, sit down.
科克伦打给了格洛斯特郡的一个人
Corkoran is calling a number in Gloucestershire
用手♥机♥打的
from his mobile phone.
东尼 我是兰斯·科克伦
Tony? Lance Corkoran here.
我有急事
Pressing matter, I'm afraid.
老大需要你帮忙
Chief needs your good offices.
有笔吗
Got a pen?
姓派恩 松树那个派恩
The name is Pine, like the tree.
名叫乔纳森
First name Jonathan.
用的是汤玛斯·昆斯这个名字
Goes under the name of Thomas Quince,
柑橘那个昆斯
like the fruit.
彻查一下他的底 绝对保密
Head-to-toe background check, all avenues. All perfectly mum.
别留死角
360 degrees.
谢谢
Ta.
他还活着 他们不会去查个死人的底
Well, he's alive. They wouldn't check on a dead man.
罗伯·辛格尔 国际执法机构
Rob Singhal. IEA.
罗伯 把他的名字大张旗鼓地宣扬出去
Rob. I want you to put his name out. Splash it large.
发一张针对汤玛斯·昆斯的国际通缉令
I want an international warrant for the arrest of Thomas Quince,
还有乔纳森·派恩 杰克·林登
Jonathan Pine, Jack Linden.
杀人 多起盗窃 贩毒
Er... Murder, multiple theft, dope-running,
持假护照 以及身份盗窃
obtaining a false passport, and identity theft,
你能想到的都用上
and whatever else you can think of.
好吗 马上去
All right? Do it now.
-他过桥了 -是啊
- He's crossed the bridge. - Yeah.
现在我们要把桥烧掉
Now we're burning it.
汤玛斯
Thomas.
汤玛斯 你不知道你是否听得到
Thomas, I'm not sure if you can hear me.
他们说你的脸恢复得很好
They say your face is mending well.
你还断了好几根肋骨
You've also cracked several ribs.
你很勇敢 你不会有事的
剧集 | 夜班经理(2016) | 导航列表