剧集 | 夜班经理(2016) | 导航列表
夜班经理
第一季 第六集
改编自约翰·勒卡雷原著小说
外交和联邦事务部
埃及 开罗
交易正在处理
收到付款
赌场
所有者注册证书
新西兰护照
安德鲁·博奇
开始视网膜扫描
转账
输入转账金额
账户详情
授权办理
输入转账金额
交易正在处理
转账完成
所有者注册证书
除了浪费资金
Aside from the money wasted,
和在我们的美国朋友面前丢人现眼之外
and the embarrassment to our American friends,
在土耳其-叙利亚边境发生的闹剧
the debacle at the Turkish-Syrian border
让我们在叙利亚
has put us back five years
和中东的情报收集倒♥退♥了五年
in terms of intelligence sourcing with Syria and the Middle East.
我将延长本次会议来全面了解
I'm extending the meeting so we can fully explore the reasons
为什么会凭如此
why the operation went ahead
不准确的情报实施这次行动
with such poor and corrupted intelligence,
以及应该从中吸取什么教训
and what lessons can be learnt
以确保这样的事不再发生
to ensure this never happens again.
是什么让你相信
What led you to believe
贸易之路在走私
that British arms were being exported
英国武器
under the counter through TradePass?
有人给了我七家英美军工企业的
I was shown fake MOD end user certificates
伪造国防部终端用户证明
for seven different arms companies, UK and US.
你是指这些吗
Do you mean these?
是的
Yes.
那都是国防部出口保加利亚和意大利的真证明
Those are genuine MOD export certificates for Bulgaria and Italy.
不是的
That's not true.
我有意大利
I have signed letters from both
和保加利亚政♥府♥的签名信件 确认该交易
Italian and Bulgarian governments confirming the sales.
这是掩盖事实
This is a cover up.
安吉拉 你在指控我说谎吗
Angela, are you accusing me of lying?
雷克斯·梅休调去皇家专门调查委员会之前
I spoke to Rex Mayhew during his handover,
进行交接时 我跟他谈过
before he joined the Royal Commission.
他说你说服了
He said that you persuaded
大河之房♥的某个人向你泄露信息
someone to leak information from the River House.
一个被你称为"船员"[波特曼]的人
Someone you referred to as the Boatman?
我从没听过这样的名字
I've never heard of such a name.
那你怎么拿到那些证明的
Then how did you get hold of those certificates?
那是机密文件
They're classified documents.
一个天使给我的
An angel gave them to me.
带着"光晕"的天使
With a halo.
你知道这次问询的严肃性吧 伯尔女士
You do understand the seriousness of this enquiry, Ms Burr?
现在我们来谈武器突击检查本身
Let us now move on to the arms swoop itself.
我们现在知道你的情报是错误的
Based on what we now know to be flawed intelligence,
而你据此情报 通过美方关系
you authorised, through an American enforcement connection,
绕过外交和联邦事务部
and behind the FCO's back,
授权美军对二十辆通过土耳其-叙利亚边境的
a full US military raid on 20 aid trucks
援助卡车进行了搜查
crossing the Turkish-Syrian border.
是雷克斯·梅休授权的 不是我
Rex Mayhew authorised it. Not me.
在他在职的最后一天
On his last day.
在你保证情报铁定准确的情况下
And on your cast-iron guarantee that the intelligence was solid.
你从哪里得到的这个情报
Where did you get this intelligence?
一个接近贸易之路和理查德·偌珀的线人
A source close to TradePass and Richard Roper.
你能说具体一点吗
Can you be more specific?
那会给人带来生命危险 我不能那样做
To do so would be to put lives at risk. No, I can't do that.
这是一次秘密问询 伯尔女士
Mmm, this is a behind-closed-doors enquiry, Ms Burr.
记录中会把名字编辑掉 所以
Names will be redacted from the records. So,
你为什么不能告诉我们
why can't you tell us?
你知道为什么
You know why.
你们全都知道
You all know why.
他们今早撤走了
They pulled out this morning.
外♥交♥部♥的命令
Order from the Ministry.
那么又只剩我们俩了 是吧
So it's just you and me again then, is it?
恐怕那也不行了
Not even that, I'm afraid.
他们两周之后关闭办公室
Two weeks and they close the office.
国际执法机构被正式解散了
The International Enforcement Agency is officially mothballed.
回家吧 安吉拉
Go home, Angela.
生你的孩子
Have your baby.
做个老师的妻子
Be a teacher's wife.
你是说放弃吗 那派恩怎么办
You mean give up? What about Pine?
派恩给了你假情报
Pine gave you false intelligence.
-我不相信 -你确定吗
- I don't believe that. - Are you sure about that?
是我去找他 把他牵涉进来的
I went to him. I got him involved in this.
我不能就这样把他丢在那里
I can't just leave him in there.
我不知道你还有什么选择
I don't see what choice you have.
你没听说吗 你以后不在这里工作了
Oh, didn't you hear? You don't work here any more.
我只是想谢谢你
I just wanted to say thank you.
如果你以后需要帮忙的话
And if you ever needed help in the future.
这个你最好别指望了
Ah, well, don't hold your breath.
安吉拉·伯尔
Angela Burr.
你是谁
Who is this?
是的 请问索菲在吗
Yes, is Sophie there, please?
-索菲 这里没人叫... -等她来了
- Sophie? No there isn't a... - Well, when she comes
能麻烦你告诉她我们都到了吗
could you tell her we're all here.
还在那家酒店
At the same hotel
告诉她我们都在这里
tell her we Te all here.
他在开罗
He's in Cairo.
偌珀先生 您的速递到了 我让他上去
Mr Roper, your courier has arrived. I'll send him up.
谢谢
Thank you.
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
你以前来过开罗吗
You ever been to Cairo before?
没有...
No, erm...
我在摩洛哥和突尼斯待过一段时间
I've spent some time in Morocco and Tunisia,
这是我第一次来埃及
but this is my first time in Egypt.
那你该好好利用这次机会
Well, you should take advantage.
趁我们沿尼罗河南下时 去看看风景
See the sights while we're off down the Nile.
安德鲁不跟我们一起来吗
Andrew isn't coming with us?
当然不
Absolutely not.
我们俩会非常忙的
You and I are going to be very busy.
理查德·偌珀 我要宣布
Why, Richard Roper, I do declare...
说到真爱
Speaking of true love...
她来这里干什么
What's she doing here?
我想你大概会想有个女伴
Thought you might want some female company.
卡罗琳
Caroline.
看看谁回来了
Look who's back.
卡罗 见到你真高兴
Caro, lovely to see you.
-谢谢 -早上好 桑迪
- Thank you. - Morning, Sandy.
-早上好 -好啊 亲爱的
- Morning. - Hi, darling.
见到你真高兴
Great to see you.
听着 我得跟这个小王子谈几分钟
Er, listen, I just need a few minutes with the young prince here,
你们去当地的集市血拼吧
so why don't you girls go and lay waste to the local bazaar?
好吧 宝贝
Fine, baby.
托比 陪她们去好吗
Tabby, would you?
一会儿见
See you later.
一会儿见
See you later.
-要咖啡吗 -谢谢
- Coffee? - Thank you.
你知道这让我想起了什么吗
You know what this reminds me of?
温斯顿·丘吉尔和TE·劳伦斯在一家开罗酒店
Winston Churchill and T.E. Lawrence in a Cairo hotel
一边喝着香槟 抽着雪茄 就把中东瓜分了
dividing up the Middle East over champagne and a cigar.
在餐巾上画了张地图 然后握手
Drew a map on a napkin and shook hands.
阿♥拉♥伯的国王们
Kings of Arabia.
那么你就是丘吉尔喽
I'm guessing that you're Churchill in this scenario.
如果你坚持的话
If you insist.
科琦的事真是遗憾
Damn shame about Corky, though.
我觉得好像...
I feel as if...
如果我知道 我也许可以开导他
If I'd known, I could probably have talked him round.
我可以说即便是叛徒也可以获得原谅
Could have explained that even traitors can be forgiven.
其实还挺有用的
剧集 | 夜班经理(2016) | 导航列表