剧集 | 夜班经理(2016) | 导航列表
You need to get to Istanbul now.
带上珀尔和一队人
Take Pearl and a team with you.
我要去找什么
What am I looking for?
一张熟面孔
A familiar face.
我觉得安德鲁·博奇可能是熟人
I think Andrew Birch is someone closer than we think.
先生 大约十分钟后我们就要抵达伊斯坦布尔了
Sir, we'll be approaching Istanbul in around ten minutes.
谢谢 梅格丝
Thank you, Mags.
你准备好大展身手了吗
You ready to shine?
请进
Come!
-雷克斯 你好吗 -帕梅拉
- Rex, how are you? - Pamela?
你要...
What are you...?
我挺好的
I'm fine.
很好
Good.
国际执法机构的安吉拉·伯尔
Angela Burr from the IEA.
你私底下认识她吗
You know her personally?
认识 不太熟
A little, yes.
那你知道她在干什么吗
And do you know what she's up to?
除了知道她在忙帽贝行动 其他就不知道了
Aside from the fact that she's working on Limpet, not really.
微观管理不是我的风格
Micro-management isn't my style.
她最近得罪了一大堆人
Well, she's been ruffling an awful lot of feathers.
我觉得我们该为国际执法机构指派一个新领导了
I think we should appoint a new head of the IEA.
我有一些合适的人选
I have some suitable candidates.
我特别喜欢这一位
I particularly like this one.
-你是认真的吗 -是的
- Are you serious? - Yes.
安吉拉·伯尔比其他人都更接近
Angela Burr is closer than anyone's ever been
攻破理查德·偌珀的离岸生意
to cracking Richard Roper's offshore operation.
你真这么认为吗
You really believe that?
我确信无疑
I know it, I know it.
我亲眼看到了
I've seen it with my own eyes.
你有什么没告诉我的吗 雷克斯
What is it you're not telling me, Rex?
帕梅拉 假如我给你看
Pamela, if I show you this,
那只能给你一个人看
it has to be for your eyes only.
这是行动资料
This is operational material.
事关人命
You know, there are lives at stake.
天呐
God.
我们知道光晕和菲利克斯是谁
We know who Halo and Felix are.
那好吧
All right, then.
就让安吉拉·伯尔继续吧
Keep Angela Burr where she is.
喂 杰弗里 我是帕梅拉
Yes, Geoffrey, it's Pamela.
迪克 再说一次那个肚皮舞娘叫什么
Dicky, remind me of the name of that bellydancer.
-不知道 -贝迪亚吗
- Never knew it. - Bedia?
不是
No.
我叫安德鲁·博奇
Andrew Birch.
订了三个套房♥和两个房♥间
I have three suites and two rooms booked in my name.
好的 先生
Of course, sir.
-谢谢你 -地方不错
- Thank you. - Excellent.
-房♥间准备好了 先生 -谢谢
- Here we are, ready for you, sir. - Thank you.
-都好了 -都好了
- All done? - All done.
去一趟老板办公室
Boss's office.
立刻
Now.
安吉拉·伯尔拿到了这些资料
Angela Burr has got hold of these.
-怎么会 -我们怀疑跟西班牙人有关
- How the hell...? - We suspect a Spanish involvement.
也就是说
Which means...
我们有麻烦了
that we have a problem!
怎么了 哈利 什么事这么急
What's the matter, Harry? Why the flare?
德罗姆古尔拿到了贸易之路的文件
Dromgoole's got the Trade Pass papers.
他知道文件是你那儿来的
He knows they came from you.
他以为我是怎么得到文件的
How does he think I got them?
他认为是西班牙律师帮了你
He thinks the Spanish lawyer helped you.
他是这么说的吗
Is that what he said?
-斯特德曼 -乔尔
- Steadman. - Joel?
给马德里的西班牙律师稍个口信
Need to get a message to the Spanish lawyer in Madrid.
告诉他马上改道飞来伦敦
Tell him to re-divert to London now.
好的
Sure.
我做不下去了 安吉拉 我夜不能寐
I can't do this, Angela. I'm not sleeping.
闭嘴 听我说
Shut up and listen to me.
他怎么拿到文件的 是高尔特给他的吗
How did he get them - did they come from Galt?
德罗姆古尔给他的
They came direct to Dromgoole.
我觉得是上级给的
I got the feeling they came from above.
上级给的 他是这么说的吗
From above? Is that what he said?
你确定是她吗
Are you sure it was her?
还会是谁呢
Who else could it have been?
我说了别给人 雷克斯
I said no-one, Rex.
别给任何人看文件
I said not a bloody soul to see those papers.
我是想保护你 她要撤掉你 安吉拉
I was defending you. She was going to get rid of you, Angela.
现在怎么办
What happens now?
立刻把阿珀撤出来
I get Apo out, quick-time.
给他一个新身份 新人生
Give him a new ID, new life.
全算在他身上 保住派恩
Put it all on him to save Pine -
如果看似阿珀是唯一的内鬼
if it looks like Apo was the only mole in the operation,
那或许能撑下去
we might just be OK.
嗯 乔尔 怎么了
Yeah, Joel, What is it?
西班牙律师订了去伊斯坦布尔的机票
The Spanish lawyer booked a flight to Istanbul
但没上飞机
but never made it.
他不接电♥话♥
He's not answering his cell
他办公室的人也不知道他的下落
and nobody in his office knows where he is.
我现在就赶去马德里
I'm heading to Madrid right now.
好的 到了打给我
OK, call me when you get there.
喂
Hello?
乔纳森
Jonathan.
怎么了
What's wrong?
我只想知道你在听
I just need to know that you're there.
杰德 我们得马上挂线
Jed, we have to get off the line.
阿珀斯托呢
Where's, er... Apostol?
他在那儿跟我们汇合吗
Is he meeting us there?
阿珀恐怕喝醉了
Apo's crocked, I'm afraid.
貌似是在什么地方干♥他♥的婊♥子♥呢
Looks like he's screwing his tart somewhere.
我们找来个土耳其人代替
We have a Turkish substitute.
但我们不需要阿珀
But we don't need Apo.
我们不需要任何人
We don't need anyone.
我们只需要你和我
We just need you and me.
艾特恩先生将全权
Mr Ertun will sign as representative
代表弗拉格控股签字
of Farrago Holdings' full jurisdiction.
我将作为私人银行证人签字
I will sign as witness from the private members' bank.
朗博恩先生告诉我博奇先生
Mr Langbourne informs me that Mr Birch
将作为贸易之路有限公♥司♥的总经理签字
will sign for himself as director of Trade Pass Limited.
是的 先生
That's correct, sir.
你们想什么时候签字
When would you like to sign?
何不现在
What's wrong with now?
我还没来得及好好看这些文件呢
I have not had time to review these documents properly.
销♥售♥过程非常复杂
It is a very complicated process of sale.
器械来源不清楚
The origin of the machinery is unclear.
我都不知道
I'm not even sure
货物移交将于什么时候进行
when the transfer of goods is going to take place.
你现在不必担心这个
Oh, you don't need to concern yourself with that now.
朗博恩先生
Mr Langbourne...
拜托
Please.
我是很临时被叫来
I was brought on at very late notice.
我需要时间仔细审阅文件
I need time to study the documents.
能拜托阿珀斯托先生给我打个电♥话♥
Could you ask Mr Apostol to give me a call on the phone,
跟我解释一下交易内容
explain to me the nature of the deal,
然后我会很乐意继续下去
and I'll be happy to proceed.
阿珀斯托先生现在不适
Mr Apostol is indisposed,
所以才是我们坐在这儿 又付你那么多钱
which is why we're here, and why you're being paid so well.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我不能签空白的文件
I cannot sign a blank document.
不是空白的
They're not blank.
上面写满了字啊
There are words all over the place.
听着 这位...
Look, Mr...
柯林斯
Collins.
柯林斯先生
剧集 | 夜班经理(2016) | 导航列表