剧集 | 夜班经理(2016) | 导航列表
不过这不是我能决定的
but it's not my decision.
是啊 你决定不了
No, it's not.
相信我不需要提醒你和你和团队
I'm sure I don't need to remind you or your team
我的建议 已经得到了常务秘书的同意
that my recommendation, accepted by the Permanent Secretary,
那就是大河之房♥已经承担了太多工作
was that River House was overextended,
而执法机构又亟需起诉那些
and that enforcement agencies were urgently needed to prosecute
各领域内的国际犯罪活动
any areas of international criminal activity that were,
那些不知为何情报网没有查出来的
for whatever reason, slipping through the intelligence net.
因此 我认为
In that context, I find
大河之房♥的介入对于
the actions of River House somewhat inimical
新时代的议会问责制和透明度会有害无利
to the new era of parliamentary accountability and transparency.
这能否解答你们的疑问
Does that answer your question?
-今天就讨论到这儿吧 -谢谢
- Why don't we leave it there for today? - Thank you.
有空吗
Have you got a moment?
没多少空 西莉娅今天烧兔肉
Not much more than that - Celia's cooking rabbit.
一会儿就够了
That's all it will take.
刚刚讲得真好
Good job in there.
字字珠玑 直击要害
You pressed all the right buttons -
问责制和透明度
accountability, transparency...
我不喜欢被人欺负 从来都不喜欢
I don't like being bullied, never have.
问题是 我觉得帽贝并非
You see, the thing is, I'm not sure that Limpet's quite
安吉拉·伯尔想骗我们相信的那样失败
the abject failure that Angela Burr would have us believe.
是吗
Really?
所以 等帽贝归我们了
So, the day that the Limpet case is ours,
你就会有个瑞士叔叔
you get an uncle in Switzerland
突然早逝
who has suffered an untimely death...
有钱的叔叔
a rich uncle.
我就假装我没听到了
I'm going to pretend I didn't hear that.
你是不自量力 雷克斯
You're in over your head, Rex.
-是... -别现在回复
- It's... - Don't answer now...
但考虑一下
but think about it.
好好吃你的兔肉吧
Enjoy the rabbit.
早啊
Morning.
-不游泳吗 -没心情
- Are you not swimming? - I'm not in the mood.
我喜欢你 汤玛斯
I like you, Thomas -
你什么都看到了 却什么都不说
you see everything and say nothing.
我丈夫在跟我们的保姆上♥床♥
My husband is screwing our nanny.
真是老套
What a cliche.
杰德说我本该雇个丑一点的姑娘
Jed said I should have hired an uglier girl
但中介的姑娘都很漂亮
but the agency only had stunners.
能给我抹背吗
Could you do my back?
别担心 我不是想跟你上♥床♥
Don't worry, I don't want to sleep with you.
-他为什么让你留在这里 -我不知道
- Why is he keeping you here? - I don't know.
培养你吧
Grooming you, is he?
做什么
For what?
你小心
You just be careful.
偌珀计划要跟阿珀的黎巴嫩朋友做很大的军♥火♥交易
Roper's planning a big arms deal to Apo's Lebanese friend.
来自七家英国美国公♥司♥的武器
Weapons from seven British and American companies -
谁都不该买♥♥卖♥♥的武器
weapons no-one should be trading in.
偌珀用一家叫贸易之路的公♥司♥来做交易
Roper's using a company called TradePass to fence the deal.
他假装公♥司♥卖♥♥的都是农业设备
He pretends it trades in agricultural equipment
而他的投资者也假装相信他
and his investors pretend to believe him.
不用再抹了
You can stop rubbing now.
你为什么要告诉我
Why are you telling me this?
我只想对这世上的一个人说句实话
I just want to be honest with someone in this world.
杰德知道吗
Does Jed know?
当然不
No, of course not!
桑迪会动的都上 什么都跟我说
Sandy screws everyone and tells me everything.
偌珀对杰德忠心不二而且什么都不告诉她
Roper is steadfastly faithful and tells Jed nothing.
你觉得我该告诉她吗
Do you think I should tell her?
或许吧
Maybe.
如果是在担心你的人 别想了
If it's worry for your boy, forget it.
他知道自己参与了什么
He knew what he was getting into.
是吗
Did he?
话说 你和伯尔先生啊
So, you and Mr Burr,
要努力一试吗
are you making a go of it?
就像我妈妈说的
Well, you know, like my mum says,
原句是睡在上面 表示承担选择的后果
"你把床铺好了 就死在上面吧"
"You make your bed - you die in it."
戈登是个好人
No, Gordon's a decent man.
我不爱他不能怪他
It's not his fault I'm not in love with him.
听着
Listen...
乔尔 咱们就别说那个了 好吗
Oh, Joel, let's not have that conversation, please?
你不能否认过去
Well, you can't deny the past.
-过去就是过去 -不非得啊
- Past is all it is. - It doesn't have to be.
乔尔
Joel...
你个傻瓜
You silly sod.
科琦
Hi, Corky.
弗瑞斯克
Frisky.
丹尼
Hey, Danny.
汤玛斯 你看见我的手♥机♥了吗
Thomas, have you seen my phone?
没有 抱歉
I haven't. Sorry.
爸爸会生气的
Dad'll be cross.
大家都在生气 杰德不跟爸爸说话了
Everyone's cross and Jed's not talking to Dad.
怎么回事
What's going on?
我不知道
I don't know.
这样吧
I'll tell you what,
我下楼去给你读个睡前故事
why don't I come downstairs and read you a bedtime story,
-然后我们明早一起找你的手♥机♥ -好
- and we can look for your phone in the morning? - OK.
-好吗 -嗯
- Yeah? - Yeah.
我们读什么
What should we read?
我不知道 你最喜欢哪个
I don't know. Which one's your favourite?
《三只小猪》
Three Little Pigs.
好吧 小猪吗
OK, the pigs?
我可以给你讲汤玛斯版的《两只小猪》
I can give you the Thomas version - Two Little Pigs.
那是什么
What's that?
-就那个 调出来 调出来 -怎么了
- That right there. Punch that up. Punch that up. - What is it?
是你的人
It's your boy.
"七家拖拉机公♥司♥" 七个军♥火♥制♥造♥商吗
"Seven tractor firms" - seven armament manufacturers?
"与好朋友内销" 是指英国和美国
"Home sale with best friend" - that's the UK and the US.
"通过最坏的人联络贝鲁特的买♥♥家"
"Buyer in Beirut via Worst Man".
最坏的人是偌珀 偌珀是中间人喽
Well, Worst Man is Roper - Roper's the middleman?
-贸易之路是什么 -不知道
- What's TradePass? - I'm not sure,
肯定是幌子组织
must be a front organisation.
我只知道 偌珀是同意交易了
What I do know, though, is Roper's pressed the green light.
好 各位
All right. OK. Hey, guys...
好了 把箱子放在出租车旁边 然后上车吧
OK, so, just put the cases by the taxi and then you can jump in.
乖姑娘 上去吧
Good girl. Pop in. Jump in.
系好安全带 孩子们
OK, put your seatbelts on, guys.
好了
Ok...
好了 走吧
OK. Here we go.
上出租啊 你个婊♥子♥
Get in the taxi, you bloody whore!
-卡罗琳 -你个贱♥人♥
- Caroline, for... - You bitch!
卡罗琳 老天爷 她这就走了
Caroline, for Christ's sake, she's going.
她走了 走了
She's going. She's go...
卡罗
Caro...
贱♥人♥ 婊♥子♥
Bitch! Whore!
-卡罗琳 -闭嘴
- Caroline. - Just shut up!
-好吧 -闭嘴 桑迪 你个混♥蛋♥
- All right. - Just shut up, Sandy, you shit!
这场戏精彩吗
What, you like the show?
精彩吗 迪克
You like the show, Dicky?
迪克·偌珀
Dicky Roper?
回见了 孩子们
See you later, guys.
杰德 亲爱的
Jed, darling...
别
Don't even.
大家都哪去了
Where is everybody?
摩纳哥 两天的会议
Monaco. Two days of meetings.
事情升温了
Things are ramping up.
你没...
And you're not...
-你不去吗 -我不去
- You're not going too? - Not me, no.
她本该去的 但她在生气
剧集 | 夜班经理(2016) | 导航列表