剧集 | 夜班经理(2016) | 导航列表
What happened to you? You just disappeared.
我知道
I know. I know.
阿♥拉♥伯语学得如何了
And how is your Arabic, eh?
还记得我教你的吗
You remember everything I taught you?
有点生疏 我在...练习
Ah, it's a little rusty. I am... I am practising.
你哥哥 艾哈迈德 他还好吧
Your brother, Akhmed. He's well?
他还活跃吗
Is he still active?
"还活跃"什么意思
What do you mean, still active?
得了 你知道我什么意思
Come on, you know what l mean.
他们得意了一段时间 后来搞砸了
His people had their moment and they screwed it up.
我得找他
I need to talk to him.
行
Ok.
买♥♥了些什么
How was shopping?
你有给我买♥♥那种毛拖鞋吗
Did you get me some of those curly slippers?
没有 我想买♥♥来着
No, I tried.
看来埃及男人脚都很小
Apparently, Egyptian men have tiny little feet.
你知道俗话怎么说吗
Well, you know what they say?
小脚穿小鞋
Tiny feet, tiny shoes.
不过卡罗回来了真好 她很有趣
It is good to have Caro back, though. She's fun.
或许她和桑迪也该一起去卢克索
Maybe she and Sandy should come to Luxor, too.
不行
Oh, no.
那是情人去的
That is for the lovers.
宝贝 这对银耳环是我在集市买♥♥的
Baby, I got these new silver earrings at this souk.
能帮我放进保险箱吗
Could you put them in the safe for me?
我不想留在外边
I don't feel comfortable leaving them out.
阿♥拉♥伯人不全是小偷 亲爱的
Not all Arabs are thieves, darling.
我不是那意思
I didn't mean that.
-我们总放保险箱的 -我开玩笑呢
- We always use the safe when we're... - I'm joking.
他们都是小偷 给我吧
They are all thieves. Give 'em here.
今天有不寻常的事吗
Anything unusual happen today?
-有 -什么
- Oh, yes. - What?
我从没来过开罗 桑迪
I've never been to Cairo, Sandy.
我从没来过埃及 一切都很不寻常
I've never been to Egypt. It's all unusual.
你清楚我什么意思
You know what l mean.
安德鲁
Ah, Andrew.
-感觉幸运吗 -非常
- Feeling lucky? - Very.
-卡罗 -迪克
- Caro. - Dickie.
好了 我们去掷骰子吧
Right. Well, let's go and roll some dice.
杰德见谁了吗
Jed meet with anybody?
-给谁打电♥话♥了吗 -都没有
- Make a phone call? - Nothing at alL
我不明白他为什么疑神疑鬼
I don't know why he's so suspicious.
她只是个傻姑娘
She's just a silly girl.
但如果她不只是个傻姑娘
Except if she isn't just a silly girl,
那她肯定会伪装成那副样子
that may be exactly how she wants to appear.
-这你想过吗 -没有
- Did you think about that? - No.
我不必那么想 那是你的世界
I don't have to think like that. That's your world.
我的世界为你的世界买♥♥单
My world pays for your world.
这你可别忘了
Don't you forget it.
卢克索归你了 迪克
You can keep Luxor, Dickie.
这是座神殿
This is a temple.
你激励我们每个人 桑迪
You are an inspiration to us all, Sandy.
的确
I am.
你结婚了吗
You married?
没有
Uh, no.
-我结婚了 -是吗
- I am married. - Right.
要我帮你找个姑娘吗
You want me to sort out a girl for you?
-好办得很 -不不 不用
- Easily done. - Oh, no, no, no.
谢谢你 我...
Thank you. It's, er...
我不用 谢谢你的好意
It's fine. Thank you for the offer.
我觉得我们好像见过
I feel like we have met before.
有可能吗
Is that possible?
我想没有 不太可能
I don't think so. Er, it's unlikely.
我是个大赢家
Je suis un gagneur!
我想玩轮盘 谁想一起吗
I'm gonna play some roulette. Anyone else?
-好啊 -好主意
- Sure. - Good idea.
看看我们谁最幸运
See which of us is the lucky one.
这边这个
This one over here.
女士
Madam.
好的
Yes.
-好运 亲爱的 -谢谢
- Good luck, darling. - Thank you.
注已下 谢谢
Les jeux sont faits. Merci.
谢谢 下注截止
Thank you. No more bets.
-喝一杯吗 弗雷迪 -好 威士忌
- Drink, Freddie? - Yes. Whisky.
请给我一杯新鲜威士忌 谢谢
Can I get a fresh whisky, please, sir?
他弄到了 密♥码♥2476
He's got it. 2-4-7-6.
好 我去
All right. Well, I'll go.
不 我是个孕妇 完美的伪装
No. I'm a pregnant woman. Perfect cover.
安吉 那不是伪装 你本来就是孕妇
Ange, that's not cover. You are a pregnant woman.
好吧
All right.
如果你要去 带上这个
Well, if you're gonna go, take this.
我的天啊
Bloody hell!
别傻了 乔尔 我是英国人
Don't be silly, Joel. I'm English.
如果出现问题 我给你打电♥话♥
If there's a problem, I'll call you.
安吉 你不带上它 我就不让你出去
Ange, I'm not letting you walk out that door without it.
谢了
Thank you.
你知道那东西怎么用吧
You do know how to use that thing, right?
好了 我看起来如何
Right. Now. How do I look?
"你看起来很棒 安吉拉" 好了
"You look great, Angela." OK.
如果出现问题 我给你打电♥话♥
Look, if there's a problem, I'll call you.
-你看起来很棒 -得了吧
- You look great. - Oh, give over.
谢谢 下注截止
Merci. Rien ne va pus.
给 弗雷迪
There you are, Freddie.
你怎么样
How're you getting on?
喂
Yeah?
您好 这里是前台
Yeah, hi. I'm in reception.
有一份理查德·偌珀先生的国际包裹
I have an international package for Mr Richard Roper.
需要签收一下
I need a signature for that.
很抱歉 先生 我不能放在大堂
I'm sorry, sir. I can't drop it in the lobby.
请找人签收一下
I need a signature.
谢谢您
Thank you.
你该收手了 弗雷迪
You should stop, Freddie.
否则只会输个不停
Losing streak never ends until you cut it.
我想停的时候再停
I'll stop when I want.
我要玩这个
Ah, I am in this.
在老爹的赌场里输钱 弗雷迪
Losing in Daddy's casino, Freddie.
似乎是有点喻义的
That's got to be a metaphor for something.
我给你拿杯香槟吧
Let me get you a glass of champagne?
好
Yes.
大家开心吗
Everybody happy?
我从来不输
I never lose.
压上还是压下 迪克
Up or down, Dickie?
不对劲啊 桑迪
Something's not right, Sandy.
她表现得太过了
She's trying too hard.
卡罗怎么说
What did Caro say?
没发现什么问题
She hasn't seen anything.
他在盯着我
He's watching me.
我能感觉得到
I can tell.
别慌
Just keep calm.
能给我两杯香槟吗
Could I have two glasses of champagne, please?
谢谢
Thank you.
我从来不输 好吗
I never lose. OK. No.
弗雷迪 你该收手了
Freddie, you should stop.
你玩得开心吗
You're having fun?
我觉得该回家了
I think it is time to go home now.
-我不想回家 -我觉得是时候了
- I don't want to go home. - I think it's time to go home.
-该回去了 这样大概最好 -不要
- I think so. I think it's probably best. - No.
我们就在这儿玩
We play over here.
明天很重要
Big day tomorrow.
回去睡觉
Go to bed.
好了 好了
OK. It's all right.
好了
剧集 | 夜班经理(2016) | 导航列表