剧集 | 夜班经理(2016) | 导航列表
You're so brave, but you're going to be fine.
席蒙医生是最棒的 否则偌珀也不会用他
Dr Shimon's the very best, otherwise Roper wouldn't use him.
听着 需要我们替你打给谁吗
Listen. Is there anyone you want us to call?
爱人亲人
A loved one?
你睡觉时 提到了一个索菲
When you were sleeping, you mentioned someone called Sophie.
要我们打给她吗
Should we call her?
如果你不能说话就动动手指
Just raise your finger if you can't speak.
偌珀去办事了
Roper is away on business,
但他很快就会回来 他等不及见你了
but he'll be back soon and he can't wait to see you.
我在哪
Where...am...I?
你醒了吗
Are you awake?
我父亲
My father
叫我感谢你救了我一命
says I'm to thank you for saving my life.
很抱歉我从桌子边跑开了
I'm sorry I ran away from the table.
我再不会了
I won't do it again.
要我给你读读鱿鱼吗
Do you want me to read to you about squid?
这移♥动♥缓慢 外星生物一样的鱿鱼
This slow-moving, alien-like squid
住在海底200...
lives at depths of up to 200...
滚开 好吗 弗瑞斯克 老伙计
Piss off, would you, Frisky, old love?
这颜色好多了
Well, that's a better colour.
漂亮的深紫色
Lovely deep purple.
比上周蓝狒狒的样子好多了
Better than the blue baboon look of last week.
还能坐起来了
And sitting up!
是不是好起来了呢
Dare one hope we're on the mend?
其实 我想尽快离开
Actually, I'd like to go soon, please.
当然 老伙计 等老大回来就行
Absolutely, old boy, soon as the Chief gets back.
对了 我该怎么称呼你
What do I call you, by the way?
我给医院填表的时候 遇到个麻烦
When I was doing the forms at the hospital, I had a conundrum.
我想 "这有点麻烦
"Well," I thought, "This is a bit rum.
他是叫汤玛斯·昆斯
"Is he a Thomas Quince,
还是乔纳森·派恩呢"
"Or is he a Jonathan Pine?"
所以我写的是莫迪凯·菲利普斯
So I put Mordechai Phillips.
我到今天也不明白我为什么那么写
To this day, I've no idea why.
介意我抽根烟吗
Mind if I smoke?
你没受伤的时候也抽烟吧
Smoke ourselves, do we? In better times?
抽一点吧
A bit.
做饭的时候抽一根最爽了
Nothing like a fag when you're cooking.
你现在想来一根吗
Do you want one now?
不了 谢谢
No, thanks.
你干活儿那地方的饭菜可真不错
Bloody good grub at that place you were working.
那多汁的贻贝是你做的吗
Were those saucy mussels all your work?
我真是佩服
Well, I am blown away.
你在那家瑞士酒店也做饭吗 还是
And did you cook at that Swiss hotel? Or...
只是打劫那里来着
merely rob the place?
这事真不好办
It's a tricky one, you see.
老大特别在意细节
The Chief is a stickler for details,
所以我们打给了梅斯特酒店打听你
so we called the Meister's Hotel to ask for a reference,
结果发现
and it turns out
你就是个小偷
you are nothing more than a common thief.
保险箱里四万欧元被盗
40,000 euros swiped from the safe,
酒店报了警
the police called,
梅斯特先生简直气坏了
Herr Meister's positively seething.
怪不得老大有话想问你
No wonder the Chief has a few questions to ask.
但他说可以等到你好起来再问
But he says they can wait until you're better.
但我觉得
Although I'm not so sure
你的状况可能没有表现得那么糟
we're quite as poorly as we're making out.
事实上
In fact,
我对你一点把握都没有 派恩
I'm not sure at all about you, Pine.
我觉得你可能是在骗我们
I think you might be stringing us along.
如果是那样 等你好点了
And if that's the case, when you're better,
我就给你戴上头罩
I will hood you,
绑着你的脚踝把你倒吊起来
and hang you up by those lovely ankles
直到真♥相♥在重力的作用下
until the truth falls out of you
掉出来
by gravity.
再见了
Toodle-oo.
弗瑞斯克 再滚回来 好吗
Frisky, piss off back in again, would you?
一定看好我们的贵宾 别让他跑了
Make sure our valued guest doesn't try and make a run for it.
知道让人开口最好的办法吗
You know the best way to make a bloke talk?
喝汽水
Fizzy drink treatment.
从鼻子灌
Up the nose.
堵住嘴
Bung the mouth.
如果你手边有漏斗
And if you've got a funnel handy...
那就更棒了
Oh, it's even better.
能让人痛不欲生
Hits you right in the switchboard.
简直残忍♥
It's bloody diabolical.
阿珀 你好吗
Apo, how are you?
-见到你真高兴 -我也是
- Good to see you. - Very good to see you.
-请坐 -谢谢
- Have a seat. - Thank you very much.
吃饭了吗
So have you eaten?
台词都背好了吗
You sure you know your lines?
我尽力吧
I'll do my best.
跟我们讲讲帽贝
So, tell us about Limpet.
帽贝是一个
Well, Limpet's an ongoing
基于华盛顿的反军♥火♥行动
anti-arms operation based in Washington.
标准的追踪行动 已经进行一年了
Standard tracer op. It's been running about a year.
你们要追踪谁
Who are you going after?
理查德·安斯露·偌珀
Richard Onslow Roper.
艾拉斯的董事长 我们认为还远远不止
Director of Iron Last, and we think a lot more on the side.
这我不会意外
That wouldn't surprise me.
我来是想看看是否有机会
I came here to see if there were opportunities
共同合作 分享情报
for mutual collaboration and intelligence sharing.
安吉拉很乐意帮忙
Angela was happy to come on board,
我希望你们也能加入
and I was hoping you folks would kind of do the same.
好吧 你们目前情况如何
All right. Where are you at at the moment?
进展挺顺利的
Well, it's been going pretty well,
-是吧 -嗯
- wouldn't you say? - Yeah.
我们拍摄了一些照片
Erm, we have some photographs here
是发生在马德里的一次会面
of a meeting that took place in Madrid,
亚历山大·朗博恩 他是偌珀的财务
between an Alexander Langbourne, roper's money man,
和一名西班牙律师 胡安·阿珀斯托
and a Spanish lawyer, Juan Apostol.
他们可能在讨论日后的军♥火♥交易
It's possible they were discussing a future arms deal.
你有窃听到谈话吗
Did you get any audio on that?
很遗憾 没有
Unfortunately not, no.
那么他们也可能是在
So it's possible they were discussing
谈论孩子圣诞派对的事喽
their children's Christmas parties!
实地呢
What about on the ground?
有派人接近偌珀吗
Got anyone close to Roper?
现在还没有
Er, not right now, no...
在想办法吗
In development?
找人打进去 哈利
You know, getting someone on the inside, Harry,
这是来日方长的事
that's a long game.
-我希望你们... -打住一下 乔尔
- What I want from you guys... - Let me stop you there, Joel.
安吉拉有自己的小执法机构
Angela runs her own modest enforcement agency
她想做什么我们管不着
and she can do what she likes.
偌珀是她的执迷
Roper is an obsession of hers,
她在大河之房♥时就是如此
he was when she was with us here at the River,
我猜今后也不会变
I suspect that he always will be,
但希望你明白
but I hope you understand
我不能把国家的情报经费
that I can't spend the nation's intelligence budget
花在一个目前似乎
on an operation whose current status
毫无实质内容的行动上
appears to be somewhat catatonic.
我需要更多东西
I would need a little more.
好吧
Right, that's, er,
这太让人失望了
that's disappointing.
生活就是如此 乔尔
Life's disappointing, Joel.
问安吉拉就知道了
Just ask Angela.
等你们有更多情报了再来吧
Please, come back when you have something.
我们永远欢迎你们
OK? Our door is always open.
-够无聊吗 -开玩笑吗
- Was that dull enough for you? - Oh, are you kidding me?
我都不知道一个美国人能听起来那么废物
I never knew an American could sound so much like a total bloody loser.
你怎么忍♥受他们的 安吉拉
剧集 | 夜班经理(2016) | 导航列表