剧集 | 夜班经理(2016) | 导航列表
Why do you have that?
是你儿子吗
Is it your son?
是
Yes.
他在哪
Where is he?
他和我姐姐一起生活 由她照料
He lives with my sister. She takes care of him.
他怎么没和你一起在这里
Well, why isn't he here with you?
因为我抛下了他
Because I left him.
我那时才17岁 做不了母亲
I was 17, I couldn't be a mother.
我姐姐已经有个孩子了 她丈夫是个好人
My sister had a kid already and her husband's a really nice guy.
他不会把毒品当饭吃
He doesn't do meth for breakfast,
所以我认为这么做是对的
so I think I made the right call.
偌珀知道吗
Does Roper know?
他本不该知道
He wasn't supposed to know.
为什么
Why?
因为那不是他在上东区买♥♥的
Because that's not what he bought on the Upper East Side.
我年轻漂亮
I'm young and beautiful.
记得吗
Remember?
你为什么来这儿 为什么来找我
So why are you here? Why'd you come and see me?
其实我也不知道
You know, I actually have no idea.
你想从我们这儿得到什么
What do you want from us?
杰德 我不是你的出路
Jed, I'm not your way out of this.
我问的不是这个
That's not what I'm asking.
我想你该走了
I think you should go.
沿沙滩回去
Go home along the beach.
确保...
Make sure...
如果有人问
If anyone asks,
就说你睡不着 晚上出来散个步
say you couldn't sleep and you went for a night-time stroll.
一定让人看到你
Make sure they see you.
对偌珀态度好些
Be nice to Roper.
哄他开心
Make him happy.
让他相信你不是装的
Make him believe it.
我为什么要听你的
Why the hell would I listen to you?
拜托 伙计
Come on, mate.
难以置信
Unbelievable!
你这干什...
What are you...?
老天
Jesus!
你看
Right, look.
贸易之路的投资人 那西班牙人翻译的
Investors in Trade Pass, translated by the Spaniard.
左边是名字 右边是金额
Names on the left, numbers on the right.
偌珀花了3亿美元购买♥♥国防部认证的武器
So Roper buys MOD-certified weapons for 300 million,
为他筹措现金的人
is cash-flowed by people
根本不知道自己交易的是什么
who know nothing about what they're trading in,
但投资人得到担♥保♥ 12个月后
but the investors are guaranteed 20% profit
能获利20%
at the end of 12 months.
所以偌珀在交易最后付他们3.6亿
So Roper pays back 360 million at the end of the deal,
但你看看他卖♥♥出的价格
but look what he sells it for.
那是什么
What's that?
估计售价 他父亲曾是拍卖♥♥商
Estimated sale price. His dad was an auctioneer.
-这样收益就有2.4亿 -没错
- That's a profit of 240 million. - Yeah.
一年赚这么多可不赖 再看这个
It's not bad for a year's work. And look at this.
光晕和菲利克斯是谁
Who are Halo and Felix?
-看这个 -国际执法机构 罗伯·辛格尔
- There we are. - Rob Singhal, IEA.
当然
'Course.
是梅休
It's Mayhew.
他好像气得要炸
I think he's on the warpath.
我被一辆无标记的货车挤下了林荫路
An unmarked van forcing me off the Mall.
已经到这地步了吗
Is this what it's come to?
这可是在伦敦 老天爷
This is London, for Christ's sake!
他们可能是想吓吓你
They were probably trying to scare you.
他们惹错人了
They picked the wrong man.
我要在白厅跟他们来一场前所未见的短兵相接
They'll get a Whitehall knife-fight like they've never seen.
你的预算翻了三倍
Your budget is tripled.
别问我哪里搞来的 还是不知道的好
Don't ask me where I got it from. Best you don't know.
你还要多少人
How many more people do you want?
搜集情报 分♥析♥
Intelligence-gathering, analysis,
最少六个 信得过的人
six minimum. People I can trust.
你来选 一切都让你选
You choose them. You choose everything.
把斯特德曼叫回来 告诉他我们要联♥合♥行♥动♥
And get Steadman back here. Tell him we're joining forces.
-给你新的装备 全都新的 -好的
- You get a new kit. New everything. - OK.
雷克斯 你坐下 我给你看点东西
Rex, you need to sit down. Can I show you something?
你从哪里弄来的
Where did you get this?
雷克斯 光晕和菲利克斯是谁
Rex, who are Halo and Felix?
不知道
I don't know.
你能猜猜吗
Could you make a guess?
一切顺利吗
Good trip?
还好吧
It was all right.
还好吗
It was all right?
跟瑞士银行家开了两天的会 科琦
Two days of meetings with Swiss bankers, Corky.
可说不上太爽
Wasn't exactly Babylonian.
安德鲁
Andrew!
我没给你买♥♥雪花球 如果你想问的是这个
I didn't get you a snowglobe, if that's what you're wondering.
作业做得怎么样
How's the homework coming?
还不错吧
It's pretty good, I think.
那最好 我要考考你
Better be. I'm going to be testing you.
杰德在哪里
Where's Jed?
我不清楚
I'm don't know, actually.
说真的 我没怎么看见她
I haven't seen much of her, to be honest.
美女来了
Thar she blows...
杰德 亲爱的
Jed, darling.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我也对不起
I'm sorry, too.
走吧 我要让你知道我有多想你
Come on, I want to show you how much I missed you.
安德鲁...
Andrew...
一小时后来顶楼
Top floor. One hour.
看来你要加入了
So you're joining up.
把孩子送回老妈身边 然后就要开始干活儿了
Send the kid back to Mummy, and then it's off to work we go.
没错
Right.
由于某些成心坏事的人
Thanks to some very clever footwork
耍了点非常聪明的招数
by some queens unfriendly to the cause,
你要代替我去了
you're going in my place.
科琦 我不知道你在说什么
Corky, I have no idea what you're talking about.
你看 虽然老大不会承认
You see, the chief, though he'll deny it,
但他浪漫得无可救药
is an incurable romantic,
而科琦却非常多疑
whereas Corky here is a sceptic.
依我的专业以及个人观点
And my professional and personal view is,
你会坏事的
you are poison.
但你救了他儿子的命 所以成了不能碰的人
But you saved his little boy's life, so you're Mr Untouchable.
我觉得某人有点疯了 科琦
I think one's becoming a tad deranged, Corky.
当然了 还有趁偌珀不在
And then of course there's the case of the
大晚上乱来的事
night-time naughties while Roper was away.
她赤着脚
"Barefoot she walked
沿着海边
along the beach,
走去了老木屋 主角正在那里等候
to the old cottage where the hero awaits."
如果这都不算未完待续的狗血小说...
Now if that isn't an airport novel waiting to be written...
她只是来向我寻求建议 就这样
She came for advice, that's all.
你知道如果他发现
Do you have any idea what he'd do to her...
会怎么收拾她吗
if he knew?
他会怎么毁了她那张甜美的脸蛋吗
The damage he would do to that beautiful, sweet face?
连席蒙先生 整容神医
Even Dr Shimon, Mr Plastic Fantastic
都会觉得不好处理
might find that a bit of a challenge.
这就是你在引的火
That's the fire you're dealing with.
还是你根本不在乎呢
Or don't you care?
我当然在乎了
Of course I care.
那好
Well, good.
那就再不要靠近那姑娘
Well, then, don't ever go near that girl...
再也别
..Again.
腿长 1♥1♥4♥厘米
Waist to floor, 45.
请转身 先生
Please turn around, sir.
大腿围 58厘米
Thigh, 23.
请转身 先生
Please turn around, sir.
胸围 104厘米
剧集 | 夜班经理(2016) | 导航列表