剧集 | 夜班经理(2016) | 导航列表
Mr Collins,
这对我来说就是空白的
it's blank to me.
艾特恩先生 容我解释一下
Mr Ertun, let me explain.
老实说
To be completely honest,
我也没读过那些文件
I haven't read the documents either,
我还要签字呢
and I'm supposed to be signing them.
我们的选择不是今天交易还是下周交易
The choice we have is not to do the deal today or next week -
而是我们要么今天 此刻做交易
the choice we have is to do the deal today, now, this minute...
要么就别做了
..Or we don't do the deal at all.
你只需要知道
All you need to know
贸易之路要买♥♥弗拉格控股公♥司♥的农业设备
is that Trade Pass is buying farm machinery from Farrago Holdings.
弗瑞斯克
Frisky?
瞧 说到底 艾特恩先生
You see, ultimately, Mr Ertun...
这是个信任问题
..This is about trust.
我信任你
I trust you...
而同时
and, er...
我也希望你信任我
..I'm asking you to trust me.
就那么简单
It really is that simple.
我们被告知你是做此事的不二人选
We were told you were the right man for the job.
或许我们错了
Perhaps we were wrong.
不不
No, no, no, no.
等等
Wait, wait.
你可以信任我
You can trust me.
那好
Good!
我们赶紧把文件签好吧
Well, let's get those documents signed, shall we?
博奇先生可忙得很呢
Mr Birch is a busy man.
我们签字之前
Just before we get to sign those papers...
为授权从贸易之路账户转账
to authorise the transfer of funds from the Trade Pass account,
博奇先生需要进行生物认证
Mr Birch will be subject to a biometric verification.
只需要一会儿 扫描下虹膜
It'll take a minute to extract your iris scan.
回头你可以在
You'll be able to use this later on
智能手♥机♥和电脑上使用这个
on your smartphone and your computer.
-谢谢 -谢谢
- Thank you very much. - Thank you.
麻烦你在这儿签字
If you sign here...
我可不可以
Do you think I might, er...
看下现在的银行对账单
take a look at the current bank statement?
没什么不可以 是他的公♥司♥
Don't see why not. It's his company.
谢谢
Thank you.
你好
Ciao.
你好吗
Ka tev iet.
好了
Ok.
我们单列走
We go single file.
好吗 手别乱动 时刻放在显眼处
Yeah? Keep your hands clear and visible at all times.
外套解开 桑迪
Unbutton your jacket, Sandy
他们要确认我们没带枪
they want to see we're not carrying.
好吗 好了 桑迪 走吧
OK? Right, Sandy, come on.
朗博恩勋爵
Lord Langbourne.
欢迎
Welcome.
在公海上航程漫漫啊 水手
Long trip on the high seas, sailor boy?
是的
Yes.
我们在海上有点迷路了
We got a little lost in the ocean.
-但最终还是到了 -是啊
- But we got here in the end. - You did.
博奇先生是哪位
Who is Mr Birch?
这位是安德鲁·博奇先生
This is Mr Andrew Birch.
你很热衷于
You are a great enthusiast
拖拉机和农业设备吗
for tractors and agricultural materials?
是的
That's right, yes.
想喂饱这世界啊
Want to feed the world.
就像U2的主唱
Like Bono.
我们赶紧开始吧 好吗
Let's get on with it, shall we?
这边请
This way.
能打开这个吗
Could we open this one, please?
好的
Yeah, OK.
弗瑞斯克 托比 你们各自去开一两箱
Frisky and Tabby, you want to pick a couple each -
确保下货物没问题
make sure they're bona fide?
喜欢吗
Likey?
很喜欢
Very much.
等着你看到别的
Wait till you see the rest.
你俩都没问题吧
Everything all right with you two?
没问题
Yeah, it's all good.
那好
Right...
那么就该签字了
I think it's signing time.
晚上好 我是桑迪·朗博恩
Yes, good evening, this is Sandy Langbourne,
贸易之路 请求授权
Trade Pass, for authorisation.
我这就把电♥话♥给安德鲁·博奇先生
I'm handing the phone to Mr Andrew Birch.
-谢谢 -请让伊恩接电♥话♥
- Thank you. - 'Please put Jan on the line.'
购买♥♥已授权
'The purchase has been authorised -
都办好了
it's all gone through.'
是你们的了 朋友们
It's all yours, my friends.
这是给您的 博奇先生
And this is for you, Mr Birch.
完成交易
To seal the deal.
这是我老家拉脱维亚陶格夫匹尔斯最棒的伏特加
This is the best vodka from my home town, Daugavpils in Latvia.
-是吗 -是啊 不过...
- Is it? - Yeah! But, shh...
是违♥禁♥品♥哦
This is contraband.
-非常感谢 -谢谢
- Thank you very much. - Thank you!
-多谢了 -谢谢
- I appreciate it. - Thank you.
那我们把东西搬上岸 装上车吧
Right, let's get this stuff ashore and onto the trucks, shall we?
在接下来的24小时内 你拥有的武器
So how does it feel knowing that for the next 24 hours,
足以发起战争 你心里作何感想
you own enough weaponry to start a war?
感觉很棒
It feels good.
真不一起喝点吗
Sure you won't join me?
不了 谢谢
No, I'm fine, thank you.
他们去哪
Where are they going?
去避风港
To the Haven.
我们明天飞过去 跟买♥♥家碰面
We'll fly out there tomorrow. Buyer will meet us there.
我本来还对你有所怀疑
You know, I had my suspicions about you.
很不幸 怀疑是我这行难免的
Suspicion is, unfortunately, a tool of my trade.
科琦的嫉妒很有感染力
Corky's jealousy is very infectious.
但其实并非嫉妒 而是欲望
Though it's not really jealousy - it's lust.
如果能跟你共度良宵 他肯定不惜一切
What he'd give for a night with you.
其实 我很清楚他会为此付出多少
Actually, I know exactly what he'd give.
因为他还报销呢 管那叫"拔塞"
Cos he claims it on expenses. "Uncorking," he calls it.
一次一百块
Hundred bucks a time.
在这儿或许能便宜点
Probably get it for less here,
毕竟多少是这儿的人发明的
seeing as they more or less invented it.
你喜欢什么
So what's your tipple?
男人 女人
Men? Women?
年轻 年长
Young? Old?
你要什么都能找到
Get you anything.
不用了
I'm fine, er...
但是谢谢你
thank you, though.
你不喝酒 不打炮
So you don't drink, and you don't screw.
我恐怕没法信任一个没有欲念的人
Not sure I can trust a man with no appetites.
你只能相信我了
..You'll have to trust this one.
不是只能
Don't have to.
是选择
I choose to.
都午夜了 你真该回家了
It's gone midnight. You should really go home.
我更想留下 谢谢
I'd rather be here, thank you.
你丈夫不介意吗
Doesn't your husband mind?
介意什么
Mind what?
你总泡在这儿 我丈夫是会介意的
You always being here. I mean, I know mine would.
我丈夫明白我为什么做这个
My husband knows why I do this.
他知道学校运动会日
He knows about the school sports day.
他不该知道的
I mean, he shouldn't.
伯尔先生没有任何权限
Mr Burr's not cleared for anything more than...
就只能做做意大利炖饭 倒倒垃圾
cooking risotto and taking the bins out.
但我必须告诉他学校运动会日
But I had to tell him about the school sports day.
2003年 我在巴格达
I was in Baghdad in 2003,
那时
and, erm...
我是
I was attached to...
联♥合♥国♥监控核实视察委员会的
剧集 | 夜班经理(2016) | 导航列表