剧集 | 夜班经理(2016) | 导航列表
Actually be pretty useful.
监视着敌人 蒙蔽他们
Keep tabs on the enemy. Blow smoke in their face.
但他得下决心 这是关键
But they have to commit, that's the thing.
必须做出决定
Have to make a decision.
我不知道为什么要跟你说这个
I don't know why I'm telling you this.
你已经做出决定了 不是吗
You've already made your decision, haven't you?
早就决定了
A long time ago.
敬阿♥拉♥伯的国王们
Kings of Arabia.
弗雷迪·哈米德 你好吗
Freddie Hamid, how are you?
-你好 先生 -很高兴见到你
- Hello, sir. - Good to see you.
我来介绍一下我们的总经理安德鲁·博奇
May I introduce Andrew Birch, our director.
很高兴认识你 弗雷迪
Pleasure to meet you, Freddie.
迪克跟我讲了很多你的事
Dicky's told me lots about you.
欢迎来到开罗
Welcome to Cairo.
-谢谢 -会很好玩的
- Thank you. - It's going to be fun.
迫不及待了
Oh, I can't wait.
好啦 走吧
Well. Shall we?
库雅米先生
Mr Kouyami.
东是东 西是西
East is East and West is West.
两者永不相聚
And never the twain shall meet.
很高兴见到你 偌珀先生
Good to see you, Mr Roper.
您先请
After you.
规格清单没有变动吧
So, spec list, not changed?
都在那儿了 先生
It's all there, sir.
货物储藏在城郊一个
The consignment's being held in a secure military zone
安全的军事区
on the outskirts of the city.
随时可以取走
Ready for collection.
那如何支付呢
And the payment structure?
像说好的那样 现在付一半
As discussed. Half now
交货付剩下的一半
and half on exchange.
48小时后我们再见
We'll meet again in 48 hours' time.
如果所有人都满意的话
Then, if all parties are satisfied,
我建议我们把前一半款项
I suggest we sanction the first half of the payment
打到贸易之路的账户中
to be made to the TradePass account.
等下
Wait.
我们收到一份事件报告
We had report of an incident
美军在叙利亚边境进行了突检
involving US military at the Syrian border.
我要你保证
I want your reassurance that
这笔交易没有风险
there is no risk attached to this transaction.
你能向我保证吗 偌珀先生
Can you give this assurance, Mr Roper?
我们之前出了点小问题
We had a minor issue.
在我们内部
Internal.
已经调查处理了
It's been investigated and addressed.
我向你保证
You have my word.
继续进行吧
Let us proceed.
好了
It's done.
谢谢
Thank you.
-恭喜 -恭喜
- Congratulations. - Congratulations.
谁想再喝一杯
Who needs another drink?
我不想喝了
Oh, not for me.
朝我笑一笑 笑
Smile at me. Laugh.
你得给我讲个笑话
Tell me a joke then.
我不能再这样下去了 乔纳森
I can't do this any more, Jonathan.
我不想再和他睡一晚了
I can't. I can't sleep with him another night.
你必须
You have to.
我们私奔吧 就我们两个 现在就走
Why can't we go away? Just the two of us. Now.
这不只关乎你我
It isn't just about you and me.
这笑话真有意思
Funny, funny joke.
昨晚来了个速递员
A courier came last night.
他送的是货运文件
Delivered papers about the shipment.
在保险箱里
They're in the safe.
你知道密♥码♥吗
Do you know the combination?
我帮你拿
I'll get it for you.
小心
Be careful.
先生 我想来杯伏特加马提尼
Excuse me, sir, could I have a vodka martini, please?
你起得真早
You're up early.
我们要去购物
We're going shopping.
毛毯怎么都买♥♥不够
You can't have too many rugs, apparently.
对
Right.
看看你
Look at you.
偌珀的好助手
Quite the Roper acolyte.
事情的变化真是不可思议
How things change.
是啊
Yes, they do, don't they?
我吗 我是被驯服的不乖妻子 你没听说吗
Me? Oh, I'm the prodigal wife brought to heel. Didn't you hear?
怎么被驯服的
Brought to heel by what?
偌珀给我开了价码
Roper made me an offer.
让过去都过去吧 浪子回头
Let bygones be bygones and return to the fold.
他真是好啊
Very... very decent of him.
也许吧
That maybe.
或者他只是想派个人监视他女朋友
Or maybe he just wanted someone to spy on his girlfriend.
小心点 卡罗
Careful, Caro.
外面阳光很毒
Sun's hot out there.
卡罗 是真的吗
Caro, is that true?
他说如果我不同意 就再也别想见到孩子了
He said if I didn't agree, I'd never see the children again.
我恨他
I hate him.
伦敦来的消息
Message from London.
我没想到你会来
I didn't expect you to come.
这么没信心
Oh, ye of little faith.
其实 我是被劝来的
Actually, it was me that took some persuading.
-我不知道你是谁 -抱歉
- I don't know who you are. - Oh, sorry.
乔尔·斯特德曼 美国执法机构
Joel Steadman, American Enforcement Agency.
-派恩 -我觉得你是双面间谍
- Pine. - And I think you might be playing both sides.
等下 你们在说什么 怎么回事
Wait. What are you talking about? What is this?
之前有个漏洞
There was a leak.
是你那边有漏洞 不是我这边
The leak was at your end, not mine.
我为弥补还杀了个人
I killed a man to patch it.
科克伦吗
Corkoran?
乔纳森 如果你现在想撤
Jonathan, if you want to get out now,
我可以帮你
I can get you out.
-不必 -我们还有时间
- No. - There is still time left...
你和我都不想那么做 我们就差一点了
You don't want that and nor do I. We're so close.
我已经没有组织了
I don't have an organisation any more.
我找不了军队
I've got no recourse to troops.
也没有国际执法援助
No international enforcement support.
只有一个牛仔和一个孕妇 这就是你的军队
Just a cowboy and a pregnant woman. That's your army.
乔纳森 如果情况不妙
Jonathan, if things go wrong,
我无法保证能救你出来
I can't guarantee I can get you out.
遇到你时 我是苟且偷生
I was living half a life when you met me.
我不怕失去什么
I've got nothing to lose.
但我需要你的帮助
But I will need your help.
行
Ok.
要我们做什么
What can we do?
雅拉 一份什锦沙拉
Yalla, one mixed salad.
我想找一个叫尤瑟夫的人
Erm, I'm looking for someone called Youssef.
我就是
That's me.
听说找你谈埃式蔬菜酱菜谱最合适
I hear you're a good man to speak to about a recipe for, um, tourli.
-埃式蔬菜酱 -埃式蔬菜酱
- Tourli? -Tourli.
-你能谈谈吗 -你想谈埃式蔬菜酱
- We can speak about that? - You want to speak about tourli?
没错
Yes.
-行 -好
- Ok. - Ok.
行
Ok.
等等
Wait.
你好吗
How are you?
乔纳森 你看着棒极了
Jonathan, you look great.
-看你啊 -得了 看看你 主厨先生
- Look at you. - Oh, come on, look at you, Mr Head Chef.
还戴顶帽子
You got the hat and everything.
你说真的吗 看你这表
Are you serious? Look at your watch.
-得了 -多少钱
- Oh, come on... - How much is this, huh?
得了 只是块表罢了
Come on, it's just a watch.
你好吗
How are you?
究竟怎么回事 你突然就消失了
剧集 | 夜班经理(2016) | 导航列表