剧集 | 失踪(2014) | 导航列表
Whatwere we doing, just fooling ourselves
轻易就可能倒♥退♥到她走之前
that it could aljust go back to how it was before she went?
我们坚持下来是因为我爱你
We got throughthen because I loved you.
你和马修爱丽丝现在也爱
Youand Matthew and Alice... and I still do.
从未停止过
That didn't stop.
这都不是真的
None of thts Is real.
都是假的
Any oftt.
你在这儿这是最重要的
You are here. That's all that matters.
你让自己去接受可能性
You are opening yourselfto possibilitys
谢谢不用麻烦了
Thank you. You didn'tneed to.
这是我应该做的给
It's all partof the service. Here you go.
嘿等一下
Hey, hold on.
这个女人你认识她?
This woman doyou know her?
是啊她耶天来过,什么?
Yeah. Shewas here the otherday.What?
她样子不大一样是短头发
Omean,she looked different, she had shorter hair.
我居然蠢到去问她电♥话♥号♥码
was stupid enough to askfor her phone number
根本不会看上我的
way out ofmyleague you know...
你在这儿见过她 是的
You sawherhere? Yeah.
那不可能
That's not possible.
你在说什么啊
What are you talking about?
她走的时候去哪儿了
Where did she go whenshe left?
有一座天桥可以离无镇子
There's a footbridge on the way out oftown,
在河上她进了树林
it crosses the river. she went into the woods.
谢谢
Thankyou.
来吧姬玛
Come on, Gemma.
有时希尔德"也开口啊
Sometimes Hilde speaks.
他怎么会见过她根本说不通
How could he have seen her?lt doesn't make sense.
没事
It's ok.
怎么了?
What is it? Stay here.
在苏非-吉鲁的失踪案里有过一条线索
In the disappearance of Sophie Giroux, there was one clue.
附近出现过一辆露营车
Arcamper van spotted nearby.
车牌是德国的
The number plate is from Germany.
你觉得那边过去有什么?
What do you think's through there?
很快就知道了
We'll soon find out.
嘿等一下斯通上士派了帮手我们必须多加小心
Hey, wait. Sergeant Stone is sending help. We must be cautious.
亚当-格特里克是个危险人物
Adam Gettrickis a dangerous man.
我们都走到这一步了
We've come this far.
如果他在那儿就会知道我们已经到了不是吗?
And if he is up there, he'll know we're here already, won't he?
我要知道我女儿遭遇了什么
I need to know what happened to our daughter,
格特里克要亲口告诉我
and Gettrick's going to tell me.
现在就结束这一切
This ends now.
来吧我们走
Come on,let's go.
我们已经了解了很多情况
We've learned a great deal already.
没必要着急
We don't need to rush now.
嘿这有条小路这边
Hey, there's a path, this way.
朱利安
Julien?!
萨姆?
Sam?
萨姆萨姆
Sam!! Sam!
萨姆
Sam!
萨姆萨姆萨姆
Sam, Sam! Sam!
让她闭嘴别让她出声
Shut her up. Get her to stop that noise!
让她闭嘴
Shut her up!
露西露西我让你
Lucy! Lucy, I told you to.
什么你
What, you...
我叫你不要让她出声
I told you to keep her quiet!
露西露西她去哪儿了她在哪儿
Lucy? Lucy? Where's she gone? Where's she...?
去快去找她
Go. Go find her!
要是被他们带走都算在你头上
If they take her, it's on your head!
露西
Lucy!
露西
Lucy!
露西
Lucy!
露西
Lucy!
Ove:那边我们需要帮助nce!
One山止有 名枪e hil!
苏菲
Sophie!
苏菲站住站住
Sophie, stop! Stop!
救命你能帮帮我们吗
Help! Can you help us, please?
双手放在身后
Put your hands behind your back!
是我的家人
It's my family!
双手放到身后马上
Hands behind your back now!
她们是我的家人
They're my family!
你做了什么?
What did you do?
Lea别过来nel
苏菲
Sophie.
你是苏非,对不对
他们把她带走了
Theyve taken hers
不她是安全的没事的
No. She's safe. That's all.
и
结束了
It's over.
我永远都不能见她了
ll never be allowed to see her.
不会的不管他告诉你什么没人会夺走你女儿的
No! Whatever he told you, no-one will take your daughter from you.
你骗人
You're a liar!
你跟他们一样都是骗子他们是我的家人
You're a liar like the rest of them. They're my family.
没有他们我一无所有
Without them, Im nothing.
有人很关心你的苏菲
There are people who care about you, Sophie.
他们不了解我你也不了解我
They don't know me. You don't know me.
我知道如果你再往前接下来会怎样
I know what will happen if you step forwards.
一条生命就白白浪费了
It'll be a waste of a life.
苏菲
Sophie.
我没能救你妈妈
I couldn't save your mother.
我跟她说会好起来的真是陈词滥调
Dtold her things would get better. What kind of platitude is this?
我不知道你可以有怎样的人生
Idon't knowwhat kind of life you can return to,
但想想如果跳下去你会丢下什么
out think what you leave behind if you jump.
你父亲女儿
Your father, your little daughter.
想想如果这样做你会让他们的生活变成什么样
Think what kind of life you're making for them if you do this!
停下停下停
Stop! Stop. Stop.
是她吗?
Is it her?
是
Yeah.
是的
Yeah.
是她萨姆
ts her, Sam.
她活着
She's alive.
我错了
I was wrong.
妈妈
Mum!
我找到你了
've got you.
我终于找到你了
I've got you now.
我们得走可
别走
Stay!
我们没时间耽误先生
We have no time to lose, sir.
请配合你失血过多
Please. You have lost a lot of blood.
我们必须马上送你去医院 爱丽丝
We really must get you to a hospital right away. Alice!
小仓库里的尸体
The body, in the shed.
是谁的
Whose was it?
不是爱丽丝-韦伯斯特也不是苏菲-吉鲁
It wasn't Alice Webster. It wasn't Sophie Giroux.
是第三个女孩儿对不对格特里克先生
That was a third girl, wasn't it, Mr Gettrick?
一个叫莱娜加伯的女孩?
A girl bythe name ofLena Garber?
约恩-伦哈恃发现你绑♥架♥了加伯小姐对不对?
Jorn Lenhart figured outyou had taken Ms Garber, didnt he?
因此你杀了他
And you killed him because of ths
你有妻子的是不是你爱她吗?
You've gota wife, haventyou? Do you love her?
你会为了自己爱的人做任何事不是吗?
You'd do anything for the ones you love, wouldn't you?
保护他们给他们安全
To protectthem, to keep them safe
别装得你跟这些可怜的女孩儿之间
Don't pretend what you had with these poorgirls
是爱情
was anything like love.
跟我说说菜娜-加伯
Tell me about Lena Garber.
她一直都很难搞
Well, she was always difficult.
我是说爱 丝是难搞但她知道什么时候闭嘴
I mean, Alice was difficult, but she knew when to shut up.
可是莱娜
But Lena...
她就像是一直在你耳边吵吵
She was like thts constant ringing in your ears.
所以有天晚上我止她闭嘴了
So..one night Ishut her up.
什么时候?When?
就是苏菲病的时候我就有了那个主意
Just as Sophie got ill.That's what gave me the idea.
我让苏菲出来那天晚上把她的尸体放进了小仓库
I put her body in the shed the nightI let Sophte out.
因为如果有了尸体就不会有人再找她了
Cos if they had a body, no-one would come and look for her again.
我们可以成为一家人一个普通的家庭
We could be a family. Just a normal family.
阿德里安斯通可以对DNA动手脚
Adrian Stone could mess with the DNA.
剧集 | 失踪(2014) | 导航列表