剧集 | 失踪(2014) | 导航列表
We're lo我们在找小不过你得走d to go...
为了你的安全afe滚出去
TO BE SAFE? Get the hell out!
收声斯通
Back off, Stone.
G从那扇窗忘出去w
你就安全e
Cс来 eoy
1等T我姐姐.
她不会有事的,她出去了
N快走嗯米f走w
上帝啊
Jesus.
◆◇
天啊
Oh, Jesus.
我靠格特里克我们带你走好吗
Bloody hell, Gettrick. Let's get you out of here, eh?
他都不喘气了得检查一下他的伤情
He's barely breathing. We need to check the extent of his injuries,
把他侧过来
Help me put him on his side.
能听见吗亚当
Can you hear me, Adam?
斯通?
Stone?
是我我和里德你不会有事的
I'm here. Me and Reed. You're going to be ok.
老天啊
Jesus Christ!
钥匙在他身上
The key, he has it.
他身上
He has it.
我们得离开这儿 我知道
We need to get out of here. Iknow!
把他扶起来
Get him on his feet.
不能让人知道我们来过
No-one can know we were here.
她只有13岁他在想什么啊
She was 13! What the hell was he thinking?!
别说了
Leave off!
其他其他人呢?
Where... where is the rest of the unit?
我们去找了纳迪亚她命令我们原地不动
We went to Nadia. She ordered us to stay put.
快点我们得走了
Come on. We've got to go!
我失踪了4天
I've been gone four days!
那贱♥货♥睡了一个礼拜为什么…
That bitch has slept through the last week, why...
她为什么要下这种命令?
why would she give an order like that?
她是想我死在这人吗整整他妈4天啊
Did she want me to die out here? Four fucking days!
她应该让人来找我的
She should have had people looking for me.
她应该保护我们的
She was supposed to protect us!
我们得走了
We have to get out of here!
我们认为最好不要让
We decided it would be best
司令部知道亚当的事
not tolet Command know what had happened to Adam.
如果他们知道我是如何管理营地的
If they learned how I'd been running the camp,
我弄了个怎样的烂摊子
what a shit-show I'd made of it...
我纵容他们胡闹
I let them all run riot.
而在亚当-格特里克需要我的时候我却没有派人救化
And then when Adam Gettrick needed me, I didn't send help.
亚当-格特里克
Adam Gettrick.
斯通说的第三个人是亚当-格特里克
The third person Stone spoke of is Adam Gettrick.
他在我的眼皮底下被带走
He got taken on my watch.
你只知道这些?
That's all you know?
你什么意思?
What do you mean?
米扎他们在伊♥拉♥克♥放走的那个男孩
Mirza, the boy they let escape, from Iraq.
他把看到的一切都告诉了我
He told us everything he saw.
肩面发生的事房♥子里出事之后
Theevents that followed, after what happened in that house.
你应该知道真♥相♥
And you should know the truth.
没事的没事的
It's ok, it's ok.
俄妹妹她在里面。
No,不没事的,我们看到她走Bouse
Not h不是她,是我妹妹在楼止睡觉ais...
斯通房♥子里还有个女孩儿
Stone, there's another girl in the house!
对不起对不起
I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
I'm so, so sorry.
我们得走了马上
We have to go. Now!
你叫什么?你的全名?
What is your name? Your full name?
名宗?
米扎-巴尔扎尼
Mirza Barzani.
里德
Reed!
那小女孩几岁?
How old was the little girl?
9岁
Nine years old.
可没人相信是英国士兵大半夜
But nobody believed it was done by English soldiers
推nn 去做了这种事
in the middle of the night.
都是那孩子自己想象出来的父亲是个酒鬼
: Hewasan imaginative child. The father, a drunk.
都以为是个意外
It was thought to be an accident.
他们跟我说了亚当的事
They told me what had happened to Adam.
说了他们对打他的人都做了什么
Theytold me what they did to the man who hurt him.
而我却保持沉默
And I kept quiet.
你知道他们杀了人却什么都没说?
Yoo knewthey killed a man and you said nothing?
有人死了
Men had died.
比他们杀死的那个萨♥达♥姆♥拥护者更好的人
Better men than the one they killed oone ofSaddam's.
就像我说的我并不在那儿
And like I say, I wasnt there
我是说我人在但我
I mean, I was, but I wsas..
我很痛苦被酒精和药物麻痹了
I was in pain and I was numbing it with drink and pills.
我的大脑擅离职守了
My mind had gone AWOL.
如果传出去我们就前功尽弃了
tgotout, it'd undo everything we did out there.
我给了他们不在场证明
Igave them an alibi.
可是我
But I...
我不知道
I had no idea...
不知道那女孩儿的事我发誓
No idea about the girl. I swear.
跟我说说亚当
Tell me about Adam.
他.他2001年在阿富汗负伤了
He... he got injured in Afghanistan in 2001.
他们让他病退
They offered him a medical discharge,
可他选择留在部队
but he chose to stay with the Army.
他们把他平级调动最后成了新闻联络员
They moved him sideways. Ended up as press liaison.
你是否了解过…
Have you ever had any sense of...
他的另一面?
..another side to him?
个人生活?
His life?
他有可能会绑♥架♥别人?
That he might be capable of taking someone?
我不明白
I don't understand..
绑♥架♥谁?
Taking who?
爱丽丝-韦伯斯特和苏菲-吉鲁
Alice Webster and Sophie Giroux.
可我丈夫
But my husband...
他们判他有罪那…
They found him guilty. It was...
相机里有一些照片是我丈夫
There were pictures on the camera. It was my husband.
你丈夫在社区挺出名的是吧
Your husband was a prominent figure in the community, yes?
亚当-格特里克去过店里吗
Did Adam Gettrick ever come to the shop?
有有时吧
yes. Sometimes, I suppose.
他会知道你丈夫的爱好观察鸟类
Hawould have known your husband's hobby. Bird-watching.
大多数人都知道
Most people did.
所以他知道你丈夫经常不在
So he knew your husband was often away.
而且他似乎对你也有积怨
And it seems likely he bore a grudge against you,
责怪你没有去救他
that he blamed you for what happened to him.
你是说他陷害了我丈夫?
You're saying he framed my husband?
那不 不可能的这不可能是真的
Well, that can't... That's impossible. It can't be true.
因为你很痛苦不代表
Just because you're tortured, it doesn't mean...
就要绑♥架♥两个小女孩儿把她们囚禁在家中
you abduct two little girls and keep them prisoner in your house.
当然不
Of course not.
1当-格特里克在走进那个地下室前早就是禽兽不如
Adam Gettrick was a monster long before he entered that basement.
我把知道的都告诉你了
I've told'you everything I know.
现在离开我家
Now get out of my housel
抱歉让你难过了赫兹太太
I'm sorry to have upset you, Mrs Herz.
你该知道我是相信你丈夫的
You should know only that I believe your husband.
或许幸运的话
And perhaps with luck,
有一天他会自♥由♥的
he will one day be a free man.
我让你走!
Isaid get out!
我去商店你要买♥♥点什么吗?
l'mjust going down the shops. Doyou want anything?
不用
No
你是想我离开这里还是
So, do you want me to leave the house or, you know...?
那天我就想给你看这个可是.。
I meant to show you this the other day, but...
好吧
Well..
你看看吧
Now look at that...
告诉我是我疯了
.and tell me that I'm crazy.
这是哪里来的?
Where did you get this?
朱利安-巴蒂斯特和约恩-伦哈特
Julien Baptiste and Jorn Lenhart...
但是从哪里来并不重要
Butit doesn't matter where it came from.
你看看
Lookat it
你仔细看看告诉我那不是我们女儿
Lookatthat and tell me thathat's not our daughter.
她是我们女儿
That's our girl.
i
坐在她旁边的女孩儿可能是任何人
This girl sitting next to her, that could'be anybody.
不
No.
不萨姆她才是爱丽丝
剧集 | 失踪(2014) | 导航列表