剧集 | 失踪(2014) | 导航列表
必须结束了
t has to end.
你必须回家
Youhave to come home.
我很接近了
0amsoclose
你总是很接远
You'realways soclose.
可现在呢
But rtghtnow?
你要死了
You're dying.
你迷失了亲爱的
You're lost, my love,
潮汐就要来了
andthe tide is comingtn.
等等等一下他是我们儿子
Wait. Wait,)come on. He's ourson.
这样不对 你以为我想这么做?
This isn'tright... You think I want to do this?
我失去了你失去了女儿
I've lost you. I've lost my daughter.
如果我这么做就会连儿子也失去
Ifl do this then Ilose my son as well.
可如果什么都不做不是一样会失去他?
And if we do nothing, isn't he lost anyway?
如果有机会这样能救他
If there's a chance this will save him....
就把他关起来?
By locking him up?
你知道我怎么想吗?
Do you know what I think?
有时这么想很可怕
Sometimes -and it's awful...
但她回来之前我们过得更好
..but we were happier before she came back.
我们过去很悲伤
You know, we were grieving...
可我们是共同拥有她
but we had herin common.
我们三个
The three of us.
我们得拯救马修
We have to save Matthew from himself,
免得他错上加错
Before he does something even worse.
韦伯斯特先生太太我必须跟你们谈谈
Mr and Mrs Webster, 0must talk with you.
让开 听我说我有发现
Get out ofmyway Listen, I have found something.
这都怪你
This is on you,this is.
你来到这儿给我的家人灌输一堆念头
Coming here, filling ourfamily's heads with crap,
告诉我们爱丽丝还活着
telling us Alice is still alive.
马修做出那种事
Matthew has done what he's done
都是因为他听到了你和你愚蠢的指控
because he overheard you with your stupid accusations.
他是想帮你们!
Hestrying to help you!
他没有
Well, he hasn't.
因为自从他出现坏事就不断发生
Cos eversince he turned up, bad things are happening.
听我说我现在最想的
Lsten, there's nothing more in the world that
就是让我丈夫回家
want than for my husband to come home.
他放弃了本可以救他命的手术
He's walked away from an operation that could help save his life
来到这儿调查你们的女儿究竟发生了什么
to come out here and find outwhathappened to your girl.
他离开了我离开他的女儿
He's walked away from me, from his daughter.
我告诉你如果不是他认为值得
And I'm telling you, there is no way he would have done allthat
他是不会那么做的
unless he thought it was worth it.
我对你没有意见
I have no problem with you.
可这关系到我的生活我的家庭
But this -this is about my life and my family.
听着我一直怀揣希望我们或许会得知
Listen, I have never lost hope that we might learn the truth
有关你女儿和苏菲-吉鲁的真♥相♥
about your daughter and Sophie Giroux.
现在我终于知道了
And now I have finally found the truth.
绑♥架♥苏菲和爱丽丝的人就在艾克豪森工作
The man who abducted Sophie and Alice works right here in Eckhausen
他叫亚当-格特里克
His nameis Adam Gettrick.
格特里克?
Gettrick?
你说真的吗? 我跟他谈过在我被捕前
You're serious? Ispoke with him, before I was arrested.
我看到了
I saw it.
他的眼睛里
In his eyes.
你在他的眼睛里看到了?
You saw it in his eyes?!
天啊你相信吗?
Jesus. Do you believe this?
马修急么办?
What arewegong to doabout Matthew?
现在重要的是他 万一也是对的呢
Hes whatmatters now. Whatif he's right?
我女儿死了
My daughter died.
你到底要我下葬她多少次?
How many times do you want me to bury her?
我不会这么做的
I won't do this.
我做不到
Ican't do this.
那我们现在怎么做?
Sowhat do we do now?
格特里克知道我怀疑他
Gettrick knows Isuspect him.
我们必须动作快
We will have to move quicklyp
你有告诉警♥察♥吗? 他们不信我
Did you tell the police?They don't believe me.
约恩-伦哈特会帮我们可他不接电♥话♥
Jorn Lenhart would be an ally, but he is not answerfing
在我看来我们现在还有一种选择
AsIsee it, there is one option still open to us.
格特里克家
Gettrick's house.
不如果他像你说的那么危险
No.If he's as dangerous as you say he is
如果我是对的他知道我看清了他的真面目
[Ifl am right, he knows I have seen him for who he ts
他应该已经走了
and he'll aready be gone.
I ha我必须搞清楚亲爱的love
听着你脑袋里那个东西?
Listen, that thing in your head?
你是逃避不了的朱利安
You can't run away from it, Julien.
我知道
know.
实学
We"1我们等你ryou
你确定想要这么做?
Are you sure you wish to do this?
我来了不是吗?
Well, 'm here, aren't I?
HUR57435
露西露西醒醒亲爱的
Lucy. Lucy, wake up, darling.
到了
There you go.
我们会在这儿给你找到好东西的对不对?
We'll find you something here, won't we?
用来取代章鱼先生的
Something to replace Mr Squibbles.
怎么了?
What's wrong?
我就是
It's just I've...
我肯定把现金落在家里了不过没关系
I must've left some cash at home. But it's fine.
没关系不重要
It's fine. It doesn't matter.
看看他他很不错是不是
Look at him. He's nice, isn't he?
妈妈
Mummy!
露西
Lucy!
我好想你
I've missed you.
太棒了我们都在一起
lts amazing. Us alllhere together.
很值得是不是?
It was worth it, wasn't it?
每一秒
Every second.
来你得帮我搬车里的东西
Come on. You need to help me with everything in the car.
怎么了?
What is it?
你看
Look at that.
你能帮我搬开这些盒子吗韦伯斯特太太?
Will you help me move these boxes, Mrs Webster?
好
Right.
这是最后的了
That's the last of it.
感觉不错是吧?
Feels good, doesn't it?
这里的空气
The air here...
她肯定是长途旅行累了
She must be tired from the long journey.
袋子是什么
What's in the bag?
她会喜欢的
She'll love it.
不不是给她的
No, it's not for her.
她以前说起过这个记得吗?
She used to talk about one of these. Remember?
她弟弟老是想偷走
The one her brother used to keep trying to steal from her.
在过去
Back in the day.
在她听话的时候
Back when she behaved.
不过她在车里很乖
She was very good in the car, though.
一路上我都没有听到后备箱有任何动静所以…
I didn't hear a sound from the boot the entire journey.
所以我想给她个礼物
So I thought I'd give her a present...
奖励她
for being such a good girl.
这个可以给你
You can have this...
只要你乖
if you're good.
待着
Stay.
你会乖乖的
You will be good,
是不是爱丽丝
won't you, Alice?
剧集 | 失踪(2014) | 导航列表