剧集 | 失踪(2014) | 导航列表
中♥央♥餐厅
我想要巧克力
I wanted chocolate.
求你了
Pleeeeease...!
求求你了
Pleeeease...!
求你了 妈妈
Please, Mummy!
妈妈 求你了
Mummy, please!
你多大了
How old are you?
十三岁
Thirteen.
抱歉 我儿子和他同岁
Sorry. I have a son his age.
不 不 没事
No, no. It's fine.
法国 森林沙隆
伊甸园酒店
你好 我现在不能接电♥话♥
'Hi, there. I can't come to the phone
请留言 我会适时回电♥话♥
'but please leave a message and I'll get back to you when I can.
谢谢
Thanks.'
是我
It's me.
我希望你一切都好
I hope you're well.
啊 我听说了 所以你应该过得不错吧
Well, I heard the news, so I suppose you are.
我回来了
I came back.
同一个房♥间 一切都没变
Same room, everything.
电视还是坏的
TV still doesn't work.
总之 我回来了
Anyway, I'm here.
我觉得应该让你知道原因
I thought you should know why.
我有新发现了
I've found something.
* 哦 我的宝贝 *
* Oh, my love *
* 我们每日祈祷 *
* We pray each day *
* 愿你平平安安 *
* May you come home *
* 早日归来 *
* And be OK *
* 现在 *
* For now *
* 我们耐心等待 *
* We wait for you *
* 等你早日归来 *
* For you to come home...*
你好! 你好吗
Bonjour! Ca va?
法国北部 八年前
你在画什么 奥利
What you drawing, Olly?
是爸爸
It's Daddy!
给他看看
Shall we show him!
不
No!
又来了
Not again!
为什么你每次都把我的耳朵画这么大
Why do you always draw me with such big ears?
我的耳朵可不大 是吧
I don't have big ears, do I?
是你 是大耳朵爸爸
It's you. It's Daddy Big Ears!
我的耳朵没那么大吧
My ears aren't really that big, are they?
超大的
Huge.
居然有电♥话♥!
Already...!
我一会儿就好
I'll be quick.
我知道 我知道
I know, I know.
在(英吉利)海峡的这一边不许谈工作
No work this side of the Channel.
一言为定?
Deal?
一言为定
Deal.
再试一次吧
Try again?
要多久...呃 车需要多久修好?
How long...Er, combien pour la voiture?
一小时?
One hour?
不 一两天
Non...Un jour ou deux.
要一天 或许要两天
One day, maybe two.
哦 该死的
Oh, bloody hell...!
嗯 计划改变
Um, bit of a change of plan.
来帮我拿包
Come and help me with the bags.
附近...有没有...酒店
Est-ce que la...une hotel...ici?
酒店...酒店...
Un hotel...un hotel...
最近的酒店是伊甸园酒店
L'hotel le plus proche est L'hotel L'Eden.
二楼 左边最里面一个房♥间
Premiere etage, la derniere porte a gauche.
你好 你好
Bonjour. Bonjour.
嗯 你会说英语吗 会 你好
Erm, do you speak English? Yes, hello.
还有空房♥间吗
Have you got any rooms?
我们只剩一个房♥间了 先生
We only have one room, monsieur.
哦 好极了 我们要了
Oh, great. Yes, we'll take it.
但是电视是坏的 哦 没关系
The television does not work, I'm afraid. Oh, that's fine.
我真希望你说你一定要电视
I would have preferred if you said you must have one,
这样我就能把那台给你了!
so I could give you this one!
你说什么
他只知道看世界杯
The World Cup is all he thinks about.
觉得你们会赢吗
Fancy your chances?
呃 什么
Er, what?
法国对巴西 觉得法国会赢吗
France against Brazil - France?
啊 是的 好 好
Ah. yes, good, good.
你开会要迟到了
给你钥匙 狐狸先生 这小狐狸真可爱
These are the keys, please, Mr Fox. It's a nice little fox.
稍后我会给小家伙加一张便携式的床
I'll bring the portable bed for the little one later.
好的
OK, good.
几号♥房♥啊 奥利
What's the number, Olly?
七号♥ 七号♥
Seven! Seven.
我找到了!
I've found it!
哦 哇!
Oh, wow!
喔 真大
Ooh, it's very big.
是个很大的房♥间
It's quite a big room!
很好 我来拿包
Yeah, good, yeah, I'll get the bags.
你见过这个男孩吗
从没见过
你见过这个男孩吗
Vous avez vu ce jeune homme?
你见过这个男孩吗
Vous avez vu ce jeune homme?
你见过这个男孩吗
Have you seen this boy here?
你能不能看看照片啊 停下
Look at the photo, will you? Stop!
休斯先生
Mr Hughes?
劳伦斯
Laurence!
好久不见 我上次见你还是在...
Been a long time. Last time I saw you was...
托尼
Tony...
我们接到了好多关于你的电♥话♥
We have had some calls about you.
听着 是投诉
Look... Complaints.
你打扰到人家了 你懂吗
You are bothering people. You understand?
我们得处理这些事 你在这里不太...
We have to address these things. And you being here, it's not...
不 我明白 你是在完成你的工作
No, I understand. You're doing your job.
别再这样做了好吗
Will you stop this?
好吧 我会停止
No, OK, yeah. I'll stop.
给我看看照片
Show me this picture.
那是奥利失踪时戴的围巾
That's the scarf Olly was wearing when he went missing.
这男孩在沙隆出现过 你认识他吗
This boy was in Chalons. Do you recognise him?
不
No.
抱歉 我...
I'm sorry, I...
你应该回家 托尼
You should go home, Tony.
对 我知道 我会的
Yeah, I know, I will.
它们还好吗
How are they?
蜂巢重量不足 我没掌握好时间
The colony is well under-weight, I was off on the flow.
它们需要糖浆和水
They need syrup and water.
你就不应该自己建那蜂房♥的
You should never have built that hive.
你又不是木匠 亲爱的
You're not a carpenter, my love.
你好 我是朱利安·巴提斯特
'Allo? C'est Julien Baptiste.
劳伦斯 你好吗
Laurence! Comment ca va?
好 谢谢 再见
Bien, merci. Au revoir.
托尼·休斯回到森林沙隆去了
Tony Hughes has gone back to Chalons du Bois.
为什么
Why?
他觉得他有新发现了
He thinks he's found something.
劳伦斯说他到处扰民
Laurence says he's being a nuisance.
喝得醉醺醺的 谁都不待见他
A drunk. Nobody wants him there.
我真无法想象为什么
I can't imagine why.
我的蜜蜂只有相信还处在流蜜期
My honey bees will only survive the winter
才能度过冬天
if they think there is still a nectar flow.
想要熬过严寒
To live through this cold,
得让它们相信蜂房♥外的世界还暖和着
they must believe the world outside the hive is warm.
还有食物 一切都未改变
That there is food, that nothing has changed.
托尼去森林沙隆是因为在那里
Tony is in Chalons du Bois because there,
他能够相信他的儿子还在
he can believe that his son is not gone,
在世界某个角落长成一个
and that somewhere he is now
十三岁的大小伙子 会踢球
13 years old and playing football,
开始关注姑娘
starting to think about girls...
剧集 | 失踪(2014) | 导航列表