剧集 | 失踪(2014) | 导航列表
你现在真该去休假了
You should really be on leave by now,
mR
而不是掺和这种事儿
not stuck in the middle of something like this.
我没事爸爸
I'm fine, Dad.
我知道
I know.
可我要是不说你姐会弄死我的
But your sister would have killed me for not at least saying it.
你有告诉她吗?
Have you told her?
我会的
I will.
爸爸
Dad...!
我会说的
I will.
要记住我有义务为你操心而不是反过来
It's my job to worry about you, remember, not the other way around.
苏菲苏菲
Sophie! Sophie!
苏菲
Sophiel
我我去烧水
I'll. 'l put the kettle on.
Y0ン
我明白你不想0。
I understand... you don't want...
医生说
The doctor said...
他们说有迹象表明你生过孩子
Well, they said that there were signs that you'd had a baby.
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
你想吃点什么吗
Do you want something to eat, or...?
不用我累了
No, I'm tired.
你的东西我们都留着
We kept all your things.
每年圣诞我们都给你写一封信
Every Christmas, we wrote you a letter,
不管你在哪里
to... well, wherever you were....
让你知道我们那一年都在做什么
..letting you know what we were doing that year.
你要是想看都在这儿
Well, they're here, if you want them.
我可以.
Is it OK if l...
抱抱你吗?
if I give you ahug?
当然
Of course you can.
晚安亲爱的
Night, love.
妈妈
Mum..
嗯?
Yeah?
晚安
Night.
晚安
Night-night.
爱丽丝-韦伯斯特回来时
When Alice Webster returned,
我记得人们说
Orememben people they sata
终于她自♥由♥了"
Tnallysshe stree
像鸟儿一样自♥由♥
Freesabrdyouknow?
像鸟儿一样自♥由♥
"Frees a bird," you know?
我从来不理解那句话
I never understood that saying.
人们认为鸟可以飞来飞去很自♥由♥
Peoplethinkbirdsare these free creatures fiying around
人们认为鸟可以飞来飞去很自♥由♥
People think birds are these free creatures flying around
没有任何库绊可是呢
without a care in the world, and yet,
它们把巢建在树上
they build their nests high up in the trees
躲避其它的肉食动物
to protect themselves from predators.
这世界没人是自♥由♥的
Nobody is free in this world.
mo 回来的那个女孩
That girl who came back...
在地下室被关了那么多年
..after all those years kept in a basement..
离开那个地方她也并不自♥由♥
..she wasn't free when she left that place.
她依然是个囚徒
She was still a prisoner.
可是
But...
更重要的是我认为
mostmportantlyb bellere
那女孩儿
..that girl...
不是爱丽丝-韦伯斯持
..was not Alice Webster
剧集 | 失踪(2014) | 导航列表