剧集 | 失踪(2014) | 导航列表
No, Sam. That is Alice,
那个回来这里住在我们家的女孩儿
And that girl came back to live here, in our house.
是个骗子
Thatsan impostor.
你只是看到自己想看到的
Yourre just seeing what you want to see.
你不是吗?
And you're not?
你知道我是对的
You know I'm right.
你知道我是对的你心里肯定知道的
You know I am, deep down you must do,
就算一开始你不信
Andeven ifyou didn't in the beginning,
在她烧了小仓库的时候你就道了
by the time she set fre to that shed, you knew.
你为什么要这样对自己?
Why are you doing this to yourself?
它在毁掉你
It's destroying you.
我让伊芙留下孩子
I told Eve to keep the baby.
为什么?
Why?
我不明白这是她的决定
I don't understand. This is her decision.
你为什么那么做?
Why would you do that?
这是你的麻烦
This is your mess.
是个意外
It was an accident.
是啊你没想搞大她肚子的
Yeah. You didn't mean to get her pregnant.
当然我知道
Sure.0know that
你没想在我眼皮底下搞外遇
You didn't mean to have an affair right under mynose
可就是发生了
But it happened.
并且还有后果
And there are consequences.
你知道我有多想再要一个孩子
You know how muchlwanted another baby.
或许我们离开这里
Maybe if we'd got out of this place...
我没准备离开
Iwasn't ready to leave
我不知道这件事之后我们能否恢复
I don't know if we can come back from this....
但我想试试
...but l want to try.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
可惜太晚了
But it's too late.
马修
Matthew!
怎么了
What'swrong?
我就是累了
I'm just tired. Thatsall.
你昨晚跟谁出去了?
Who were you out with lastnight?
一个朋友1是哪个B友?
Afriend. Yeah, butwhich frend?
你突然在乎了?
All of à sudden yougve a sht?
那是什么出什么事了?
What's that? What happened?
你说完了吗?因为我累了
You done? Cos I'm tired.
巴蒂斯特先生
Mr Baptiste.
请坐我们时间不多
Please. Sit. We don't have long.
什么?
What?
坐吧格特里克先生
Take a seat, Mr Gettrick.
你不傻所以我也不会当你是傻子
You are not a stupid man, so I will not treat you assuch.
这些年来你所做的那些事
To do what you have done all these years -
蒙蔽了厅有人这可是非同一般
to pull the wool over the eyes of the world is no small feat.
你为什么让苏菲假扮爱丽丝-韦伯斯特?
Why did you tell Sophie to pretend she was Alice Webster?
抱歉我不知道…
I'm sorry. I'm not sure..
我们没时间兜圈子了
We do not have time for this.
我要知道真正的爱丽丝-韦伯斯特是否还活着
I need to know if the real Alice Webster is still alive.
你搞错了巴蒂斯特先生
You've made a mistake, Mr Baptiste. Now..
我来这儿是出于好意
I only came down here as a courtesy...
我知道1991年在伊♥拉♥克♥发生了什么
I know what happened back in 1991, in Iraq.
我知道你对女人的特殊品味
I know your taste in women.
或者应该说女孩子
Or girls, I should say.
我知道你有权限拿到我们办案时的所有材料
Iknow you had access to everything we did during this investigation.
他们比我预料得早到了
They arrived sooner than I'd anticipated.
请见谅感觉你♥他♥妈♥毫无头绪警探
With respect, it sounds like you don't have a damn clue, Detective.
你不是会看到东西吗
Aren't you seeing things?
幻觉
Hallucinating.
我听说你在食堂的闹剧了
I heard what you did at the cookhouse.
是的
Yes!
我看得很清楚好久没有这么清楚了
am seeing things -clearly -for the first time in a long time.
你的脑子比我病得更严重
Your mind is more diseased than my own.
告诉我你对爱可丝做了什么?
Tell me, what have you done withAlce?
你为什么要对我说这么过分的话?
Why would you say such an awful thing to me?
你有什么权力指责我?
What gives you the right to accuse me?
我知道是你
I knowitwas you.
我跟你走但我要求把这个人也关起来
'm coming, but I ask that you take this man into custody also.
凭什么?
On what grounds?
凭他绑♥架♥了苏菲吉鲁和爱丽丝-韦伯斯特
On the grounds that he abducted Sophie Giroux and Alice Webster.
我完全不知道他在说什么
Ihonestly have no idea what he's going on about.
他要见我然后就开始指控我
He asked to see me and then he's just started accusing me.
叫我克里斯蒂安-赫兹
Started calling me Kristian Herz,
好像把我当成是他了
like he thinks I'm him or something.
你得跟我们走我们要问你几个问题
You need to come with us. We need to ask you some questions.
你这是在犯严重的错误上将
You're making a big mistake sergeant!
这不是请求你
It's not a request.
我跟你们走
Im coming.
别碰我
Don't touch me!
e 斯通上将通知我你的情况很不好
Staff Sergeant Stone has informed me you are not well,
说你产生了幻觉
that you are seeing things that are not there,
而且还有攻击性爆发
that there have been aggressive outbursts.
我现在身心健全相信我
Iam of sound mind. Believe me.
可这件事十万火急
But this is a matter of some urgency.
爱丽丝-韦伯斯特的绑♥架♥案
The abduction of Alice Webster-
我不认为克里斯蒂安-赫兹是凶手
I don't believe Kristlan Herz to be responsible.
我认为另有他人亚当-格特里克
I believe it was another man-Adam Gettrick.
他是驻兵部队的新闻联络员
He is the press liaison for the garrison.
巴蒂斯特先生你昨晚找阿德里安-斯通谈过?
Mr Baptiste, you went to speak with Adrian Stone last night?
听着不管你怎么想…
Listen, whatever it is you think...
你因为激怒他被赶走了他现在躺在医院里
And you were ejected for aggravating him. He is in hospital now.
他伤得很重
His injuries are severe.
你不会认为是我吧 你是一名警探
You cannot think me responsible... You are a detective.
你告诉我我该怎么想
You tell me how this looks.
你是最后一个去见他的人
You were the last to see him.
有人看到你对他进行身体攻击
You were found physically harassing him...
他攻击我我是自卫
He attacked me! I was defending myself.
所以你当时是在自卫?
So that is your position, you were defending yourself?
不是我让他进医院的
I didn't put him in the hospital.
他说是你
He says you did.
他糊涂了
He is confused!
别介意巴蒂斯特先生你也是糊涂旦愤怒
With respect, Mr Baptiste, so areyou. Confused and angry.
你得把亚当-格特里克带来问话
You need to bring in Adam Gettrick.
爱丽丝亲自指认了克里斯蒂安-赫兹先生
Alice herself identified Herr Kristian Herz.
那女孩儿不只撒谎了这一件事
It wouldn't be the first thing that girl lied about.
巴蒂斯特先生我非常尊敬你这辈子
Mr Baptiste, I have great respect for all the work
做出的所有努力
you have done in your life.
昨晚的事我也不相信你是故意的
And whathappened last night, l do not believe it was intended.
可你生病了
But you are ill.
法庭会理解的
The courts will understand that.
但首先你必须承认自己做过的事
But first you have to confess to what you have done.
逮捕我或是给我请律师其他一切都是浪费时间
Arrest me, or bring me a lawyer. Everything else is wasting time.
很好巴蒂斯特先生那今晚你就是我们的客人了
Very well, Mr Baptiste. Then you will be our guest this evening.
你在浪费大家的时间真没用
Vous faites perdre le temps de tout le monde, vous etes tout incapable!
愚蠢的老家伙
Alter, kranker spinner.
蠢货
Imbeciles!
是我需要你给我查个号♥码
Yeah, I need you to get me a number.
西莉亚-巴蒂斯特
Celia Baptiste.
我们不需要这么做
We donthave to do ths
他们明天要重新部署了萨姆
They're being re-deployed tomorrow, Sam.
他们是你的人你知道我们必须这么做
They're your men. You know we have to do this.
那好我们进去露个面然后就走
All right, then, we go in and we show our faces and then we leave.
不需要有人知道好吗
No-one needs to know about us: All right?
嘿嘿
Oi-oi!
选了一个好日子是吧?
Picked a great day for it, eh?
抱歉
Sorry.
我不知道你会来这儿
didn't know you were going to be here.
梅丽莎和我是老朋友
Melissa and l are old friends.
我们一起在奥德绍特
Wewere at Aldershot together.
是啊
Right.
是的所以.我应该…
Yeah. So... Ishould probablyjust...
我们要学着如何面对彼此不是吗?
剧集 | 失踪(2014) | 导航列表