剧集 | 失踪(2014) | 导航列表
It's not a negotiation.
我需要知道你父亲在海湾战争期间的事
I need to ask your father about his time in the Gulf War.
为什么?
Why?
因为关系到爱丽丝和苏菲的绑♥架♥案
Because it's connected to the abductions of Alice and Sophie.
你什么意思 你父亲在伊♥拉♥克♥沙杀了一个女孩儿
What do you mean? Your father killed agirl) in lraq.
不是在战场上
Not in battle.
他杀害了一个平民小孩
He murdered a civilian child.
杀了一个女孩儿?
Kimleda girl?
我有很可靠的消息 可靠消息
I have it on good authorfty.. "Good authority?"
谁他妈的可靠消息
Whose bloody authority?
指控一个得了老年痴呆的老人
Authority to accusean old man with Alzheimer's..
杀了一个孩子?
..of murdering a child?!
告诉我的那个人
The man who told me,
他没必要撒谎
he has no reason to lie. The pieces fit.
走马上走
Leave. Right now.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
发现你爱的人并不是
It's hard to find out the ones you love
你所想的那样让人很难受
are not who you thought they were.
爸爸我得出去
Dad, I have to go.
我要出去一下很快回来好吗
I'm going to go. I'll be back, Ok?
我们要回家吗
Are we going home?
这
This is....
这里现在就是你的家好吗我去去就回
This is your home now, ok? I'll be back.
看看这个号♥码
Lookatthis number.
亨利-里德死的那天给这个号♥码打了很多通电♥话♥
The day Henry Reed died, there were several calls to this number.
剩下的电♥话♥记录里你还可以看到更多
In the rest ofthe phone records, you can see more calls.
只是在周末深夜
Only at weekends, lateatmight
所以我们必须查清楚他是跟谁通话
So, we mustfind out who he was talking to.
你好我是约輸伦哈特艾克豪森警♥察♥
Ja, guten tag. Mein name ist Jorn Lenhart, Polizei Eckhausen.
我想了解一个英国人
Ich wollte gerne mit ihnen uber einen Englander sprechen,
名叫亨利-里德
er heisst Henry Reed...
你好?
Hallo?
他们挂了能查到号♥码吗?
They hung up.Can you trace the number?
我更想知道
I would be most interested to learn
他们为什么拒绝跟我们谈
why they are reluctant to talk to us.
烧伤我们必须要等待
The burns, we will have to wait.
给皮肤一个E愈的机会
Give theskinachance to heal,
评估伤势
assess the damage,
然局可以考虑我们的选择
then we can consider our options
但会有大面♥积♥疤良
but there will be extensive scarfing.
你现在还痛吗
Howis your pain?
没事我什么时候能回家?
Fine.When'canigo home?
我们想要监控你几个小时
Wedlike to monitor you for the next few hour..
不过一切顺利的话
but, alllbeng well,
令晚就可以来得及过圣还
the end ofthe day.In time for Christmas.
谢谢
Thanks:
我讨厌这里
I hate this place.
姬玛
Gem...
韦伯斯持先生太太抱歉打扰
Mrand Mrs Webster, I'm sorry to intrude.
时间紧迫
tsafime-sensitive matter,
我希望能跟你们聊两句如果可以的话?
I was hopinglcoula have a word with you, if that's ok?
好
Yeah
天啊这是你现在最不需要的 怎么了?
Christ, this is the last thing you need right now. What is it?
有个法国报社掌握了一个故事
There is a French news outlet who's got hold of a story
想要我们做出回应
that they want me to comment on.
Rs
他们说有独♥立♥消息来源
They said they have got independent sources...
告诉他们你儿子马修
telling them your son, Matthew,
把爱丽丝锁在了那间小仓库在她
locked Alice in the shed, before she...
o 他们想要发表
They're planning to publish.
是吗?
Yeah?
我们得跟他们谈谈
Well, we needto talkto them.
我们得把话说清楚 为什么?
We need to set the record straight Whyshould we?
是真的不是吗
It's true, isntit?
我们干味要帮他撒?
Whyshouldwe lie for him?
天啊萨姆
Christ, Sam.
告诉他们我们会的
Tell them we'll do it.
怎么了?
What's wrong?
又肚子疼了
It's just cramps again
我去找医生
I'll find a doctor.
不不用
No, no.
他们每30分钟就会来看我
They keep checking on me every 30 minutes,
我相信没事的如果你想帮忙
I'm sure it's nothing. If you want to help...
让他们把该死的音乐关掉
..get them to turn that bloody music off.
再让我听到一首圣诞歌♥曲
If I hear one more Christmas song,
我就要杀人
I'll kill someone.
天啊
God!
我为什么在这儿? 你知道原因
Why am here? You know why you're here.
你知道你为什么这样做
You know why you did this.
好吧我睡不着
All night, l couldn't sleep.
我一直在想"如果宝宝有什么问题呢
Ijust kept thinking, "What if something's wrong with the baby?"
那我们就解决
Then we'll deal with it.
你姐姐在路上了不要担心
Your sister's on the way. Try not to worry.
一切都会好的你怎么知道
Everything's going to be fine. How do you know?
因为我是你♥爸♥爸我说是就是
Because I'm your dad and I said so.
真是荒唐我去叫医生
This is ridiculous, I'm getting a doctor.
医生
Doctor!
医生我女儿需要帮助她很痛
Doktor! Meine Tochter braucht Hilfe. Sie hat Schmerzen.
马上
Sofort!
没事的亲爱的医生来了你不会有事的
It's all right, love, here's the doctor. You'll be fine now.
只是肚子疼肚子疼
It's just cramp. It's just cramp.
让我迅速检查一下
Just let me have aquicklook
护士马上准备手术室
Schwester! Lassen Sie einen OP fertig machen, sofort!
什么?:你胎盘早剥
What? You have a placental abruption.
胎膜正在离开子♥宫♥壁
The lining of the placenta's coming away from the wall of the uterus.
宝宝宝宝呢?
The baby? The baby?
心率不大乐观
The heart rate is not what we would like.
麻醉师会注射无分娩针
An anaesthetist will put in an epidural,
然后我们进行紧急腹
and we will be performing an emergency Caesarean.
但你会没事的你不会有事的
But you'll be ok. You'll be fine.
别担心有我在
Don't worry. I'm right here.
我就在这儿
Cmright there.
给我你的手就是这样不要担心
Give me yourhand, that's it, don't worry.
我就在你身边在你身边
I'm right by you,I'm right by ;you.
你出生时就很困难但你妈妈挺过来了
Your birth was difficult, but your mother got through it.
给我讲讲
Tell me
是。医院
Well,ftwas. The hospitalwas
是
Eo
It was...
医院是在。
The hospital was near.a
医院
The hospital..
可你现在在这儿这是最重要的
But you're here now. That's all that matters.
你的小宝贝也会没事的
Andyour little one will be fine, toot
不要担心不要担心
Don'tworry. Don't worry
你会没事的
You"ll be fine.
这位是苏米尔先生韦伯斯特夫妇
This is Monsieur Soumier, and Mr and Mrs Webster.
请叫我吉约姆
Guillaume, please.
我们坐下吗?
Shall we sit down?
谢谢你们能见我特别是你还有伤
Thank you for sitting down with me, especially with your injuries.
没关系
That's fine.
你们可能已经知道了有个消息来源透露了一些事
As you might have been told, a source has given some information.
我只希望发表真♥相♥
Now, lonly wish to print the truth.
我们的报纸不是那种喜欢
We are not one of those papers that like to...
写狗血报道的明白吗 很好
make sensational stories, you know? Good.
我得知你的儿子马修
I was told that your boy, Matthew,
在你女儿自杀前把她锁进了小仓库
he locked your girl in the shed in which she took her own life.
从我们搬进去佳小仓库的锁就坏了
The lock's been broken'on that shed ever since we moved in.
那种东西你以为会找时间修理
It's one of those jobs you think you'll get round to,
可从来没有明白吗?
and never do, you know?
好比地毯的角落翘了起来
Like the corner of the carpet coming up,
所以我不知道你从何得知但并非如此
so l don't know whereyou got that from but it's wrong.
a a
剧集 | 失踪(2014) | 导航列表