剧集 | 失踪(2014) | 导航列表
Can you move?
很多人希望这次审判
Many here will be hoping that this trial
能够终于还爱丽丝的家人一个公道
will finally be justice done for Alice's family.
Her move她的行动没有阅题xcellently
H记 力也很好ect
so有朱语症状但几周局就恢复说话能力了eks
1真不可思议这种恢复能力
你能签字同意出院吗?
标兹太太?
Mrs Herz?
赫兹太太
Mrs Herz...
你今天要回家了
You are going home today.
你认为他们会判你丈夫有罪吗赫兹太太?
Do you think they will find your husband guilty, Mrs Herz?
Nice w真不错,小马而次咱去基地偷辆坦克 base!
Let's see how fast this bastard can go!
Ler自试试这玉/蛋能跑多快go!
马修?
Matthew?
嘿嘿嘿慢一点
Hey, hey, hey, slow down.
慢慢说
Slow down.
天啊马修
Jesus, Matthew...
我不知道还能打给谁
I didn't know who else to call.
妈的爸爸
Shit, Dad.
妈的这下糟透了我完蛋了
Shit, this is so bad, 've messed up.
其他人呢
Where are the others?
他们跑了他们让我别管了可是…
They've gone. They told me to leave it, but...
我用了你的通行证
Iused your pass.
他们会知道是我偷的 你什么?
They'll know it was me who nicked it. You did what?!
你知道自己千了什么吗
Do you know what you've done?
万一你出事了怎么办?
What if something had happened to you?
你可能会没命的
You could've died!
你不在乎你根本不在乎
You don't care. You don't care any more!
回家去吧我来处理
Just go home. I'll deal with it.
真的吗?你要怎么做?
Really? What are you going to do?
我会想到办法的
I'll think of something.
我就说是我把通行证给我
I'll say it was me. Give us the pass.
他们会把你怎么样?
What are they going to do to you?
爸爸你不能
Dad, you can't...
把通行证给我
Give me the pass.
这事儿别告诉你妈妈
And just keep your mum out of this
因为她现在不需要操心这个好吗
cos she doesn't need this worry right now, OK?
牧善
好我不告诉她
OK, I won't tell her.
我在医院里跟你说的话
What I said to you in the hospital,
我不知道我要为此道歉多少次
I don't know how many times I have to apologise for that.
我需要跟你解释多少次
How many times l have to tell you
爱丽丝的事我不怪你
I don't blame you for what happened to Alice.
爸爸
Dad...
可我是
But I do.
我确实怪你
I do blame you.
我也怪你妈妈
And I blame your mum.
但最主要的我怪自己
But most of all, I blame me.
因为爱丽丝回到我们生活中时我们没有准备好
Because when Alice walked back into our lives, we weren't ready.
我们不知道…
We didn't know...
该说什么做什么怎么照顾她
..what to say or how to look after her.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
你会有记录的
This'll be on your record.
会破坏你的事业
It'll mess up your career.
你愿意请我喝酒吗
Will you buy us a pint?
咱们去喝一杯就像以前那样
Let's go for a drink, like we used to.
明晚就只有我和你
Tomorrow night, just me and you.
我知道我们不能
I know we can't...
再重新来过了但我们可以试试对吗
start again after what's happened. But we can try, can't we?
是
Yeah.
是
Yeah.
当然
Sure.
谢谢
Thanks.
L
我担心死了
I've been so worried.
每一天我都在想
Every day, I've wondered..
nE
她今天会醒过来吗
will this be the day she wakes up?
我几个月前从昏迷中苏醒的
I came out of the coma a few months ago.
我没办法工作连一句完整的话都说不出
And I couldn't work. I couldn't string a sentence together.
昨天他们终于让我回家了
Yesterday, they finally let me go home.
我很
I'm so...
我很抱歉连累了你
..so sorry for what happened to you.
People...
我永远无法理解他们怎么可以如此冷血
I will never understand how they can be so cruel.
记得你去年丢了相机
Remember you lost your camera last year,
在你被捕的几天前?
a few days before you were arrested?
原来有人交到了安斯托姆公园的失物招领处
Turns out it was handed into lost property at Anstrom Park.
安斯托姆公园?怎么会我.
Anstrom Park? Why, l...?
我没打开就被袭击了所以我是昨天才看到的
I was attacked before l could open it. So l only saw it yesterday.
可是亲爱的我…
But, darling, I...
我不明白
don't understand....
我看到一些照片
I found pictures,
克里斯蒂安
Kristian...
那个女孩儿的照片
-.pictures of the girt.
可怎么会呢我不明白
But how? I don't understand.
不是我
It wasn't me.
亲爱的我从没
Darling, I never...
你必须相信我
You must believe me!
安斯托姆公园里只有都市鸟
There are only city birds in Anstrom Park.
我为什么要去那儿呢
Why would I go there?
这是有人想要嫁祸给我
This is somebody trying to make it seem I'm guilty.
一年了他们什么都没有没有证据
One year now, they have nothing. No proof.
只有一个可怜女孩儿的证词
Only the words of a poor girl,
她被逼疯了自杀了
who was driven to madness and suicide.
现在还有几周就要开庭了
And now, with the trial weeks away...
这台相机冒了出来
this camera shows up,
突然出现来诅咒我
damning me, out of nowhere.
太迟了
It's too late.
我把相机交给了警♥察♥现在要看他们了
I gave the camera to the police. It's up to them now.
人们需要知道你是怎样的人
People need to know who you are.
有消息告诉我
A source has told me
出现了一样关键性证物
that a key piece ofevidence has come to light.
这件证物一定会让
This piece of evidence makes it all but certain
克里斯蒂安-赫兹绑♥架♥
that Kristian Herz will be found guilty
爱丽丝-韦伯斯特的罪名成立
of the abduction of Alice Webster.
你好? 韦伯斯特太太
Hello? Mrs Webster."
我是朱利安-巴蒂斯特(巴蒂斯特
ts Julen Baptste.Baptiste."
我听说你生病了
I heard you weren't well.
是很不幸过去这一年不太平
"Yes.Unfortunately the last year hasn't been easy.
不过你知道的生活要继续
"But, you know, we go on.
请原凉我打电♥话♥来韦伯斯特太太
Forgive me for calling, Mrs Webster."
似乎出现了新证据
Itseems therets new evidence,
舒相机
Acamera.
是啊 法国有家杂♥志♥社
Yeah.'A magazine here in France'
重新发表了几个月前对你们的采访
reprintedan old intervewwith you from many months ago.
其中你提到了你女儿
ntyou talkabout your daughter
她有次提到坐过山车的事
andastorysheoncetold abouta rollefcoaster.
巴蒂斯特先生我真不太明白
Erm, MrBaptiste, I don't really understand...
这让我想到我认为主题公园的
It gave me an idea. I believe the description'
描述将范围缩小到只有一个可能性
of the theme park narrows it down to just one possibility.
我和德国警♥察♥约恩伦哈特谈过他是我朋友
have spoken with Jorn Lenhart, from the Polizei. He's a friend.
他会进一步调查是否还有
He's going to see if any further leads
其他的线索
"might come from this.'"
但是我….我们知道我女儿发生了什么
But I... Imean, we know what happened to my daughter.
我们知道
We know...
是谁绑♥架♥了她所以
..who took her, so...
为什么要重新挖出过去的事呢?
...hat's the point in digging up the past again?
因为我还是不相信
"Because I still do not believe
那个被火烧死的女孩儿是你女儿
the girl who perished in that fire was your daughter.
他们
They, er...
他们化验了她的DNA巴帮斯特先生
..they tested her DNA, Mr Baptiste.
小仓库里残骸的DNA检测
"You know, the DNA test on the remains in thatshed,
是由英国♥军♥队进行的
this was conducted by the British Army.
不是德国警♥察♥
剧集 | 失踪(2014) | 导航列表