剧集 | 失踪(2014) | 导航列表
And we believed him.
我们只是 很感激能够出来
We were just so... grateful to be outside.
没错
And, yeah...
有几次我们很开心
..there were times we were happy.
你应该知道 不你不是认真的
You should know that. No, you don't mean that.
你不可能是认真的 我们不知道是什么情况
You can't meanthat.Wel, we don't know what it was like....
你在说
You're talking about...
绑♥架♥你的男人
..the man who took you....
那个袭击你的人
the man who attacked you,
把你囚禁起来的人
the man who held you prisoner...
别说了 可是你却-副.
Stop it... and yet, you're talking about it
那些都是美好回忆的样子
like it's some happy memory.
并不是
Well, it isn't!
那个人毒害了你的思想
That man poisonedyour mind,
你应该能够明白的
and you have got to be able to see that!
人生不是你想要就能那么简单的姬玛
Life isn't as simple as you want to make fit, Gemma.
我跟他在一起有时候挺开心的好吗?
There were times that l was happy with him, OK?
我生了一个孩子
I had a baby.
她让我的人生有价值不管我在哪里
And she made my life worth living, no matter where I was.
后来她死了
And then, she died.
所以现在
So, what, now,
我应该觉得"自♥由♥?
I'm supposed to be "free"?
是吗?
Am i?
我不觉得自♥由♥
I don't feel free.
我毫无感觉
I don't feel anything.
你好?
Hello?
是我
Tt's me.
他们终于让我打电♥话♥了
"They finally let me make a call."
你好吗?
How are you?
我没事
I'm fine.
一定会查清楚的
This will be all straightened out.
我没有做过
I didn't do what they accuse me of.
你知道的对不对?
You know that. Don't you?"
那个女孩儿指认了你克里斯蒂安
The girl identified you, Kristian.
亲爱的我绝对不会…
"My love... would never..
我不是那种人你了解我的
It's not in my nature, you know that.
对吗?
Don't you?
有天你会发现
"One day, you'll see...
这就是我们会讲起的一个烂故事
..this will be just a terrible story that we tell.
但愿如此
I hope so.
爱丽丝请不要再让我这样做
Alice, please don't make me do this again.
爸爸上次很生气我说我不会
Dad was so angry with me last time, I said I wouldn't...
这给我安全感
It makes me feel safe.
求你了
Please,
我想要你这么做
I need you to do this.
我以前很担心你的知道吗
I used to worry about you, you know.
没有我照顾你你可怎么办
How you'd get on without me there to look out for you.
可你好好的
But here you are.
你不需要我
You didn't need me.
没有我你活得很好不是吗?
You'd carry on being fine without me, wouldn't you?
别这么说
Don't say that,
小矮子
Midget....
我要你答应我一件事
I want you to promise me something.
你不会喜欢的
You're not going to like it.
但我需要你去做好吗
But I need you to do it, OK?
谢谢
Danke.
你应该睡一下
You should get some sleep.
或许她不该跟我们在这儿
Maybe she shouldn't be here with us.
什么?
What?
或许有个地方她能…
Maybe there's somewhere she'll...
得到照顾
..she'll be looked after.
就一段时间
Just for a while.
她需要帮助
She needs help.
她需要家人
She needs her family.
我们没有准备好我们不.
We're not prepared for this. We don't...
别说了
Just stop it,
别说了
Stop it.
那是什么光?
What's that light?
爱丽丝
Alice!
不不
No... NO!
操
Fuck!
爱丽丝
Alice!
萨姆不萨姆
Sam! No, Sam!
爱丽丝
Alice!
萨姆萨姆
Sam! Sam!
不萨姆
No, Sam!
知道吗我来过这里很多次
You know, I've tried to come here so many times.
宽容即是软弱
Forgiveness is weakness.
韦伯斯特先生你想怎样
Mr Webster, what do you want?
爱丽丝不在了都是我的错
It's my fault Alice isn't here any more.
我必须背负
have to live with that.
在我姐姐自杀前
Before my sister killed herself...
让我答应她一件事
..she made me promise her something,
我不知道为什么可我欠她的
and I don't know why, but I owe it to her.
她让我答应
She made me promise....
跟你说她很抱歉
..to tell you that she's sorry.
她跟你说的?
She told you that?
告诉赫兹先生我很抱歉
"Tell Mr Herz I'm sorry."
是她坚持的
She insisted on it.
你做出那种事
After all what you've done...
道歉的人却是她
..she's the one who's sorry.
可我并不
But I'm not.
我希望你死在这里面
I hope you die in here,
你这个王八蛋
you sick piece of shit.
抱歉打扰了
Sorry to disturb you.
你
You, er...
你把这些落在了家里
You left these at home.
我想着给你送过来
Ithought I'd drop them off.
谢谢
Thanks.
你有想过如果我们收拾东西离开怎么样?
Do you ever wonder what it'd be like if we just packed up and left?
什么?
What?
我们是为了她留下的
We only stayed for her.
11年等待
11 years, waiting.
可她不在了姬玛
But she's gone, Gem.
没有理由留在这里了
There's nothing left for us here now.
我都不知道自己在这儿干什么
Don't even know what I'm doing here.
我们得回英格兰去
We need to get back to England.
给自己一个重新开始的机会
The chance of a fresh start for us.
我犯了错
I've made mistakes.
你什么意思?
What do you mean?
我和马修
Me and Matthew.
是啊
Righit.
这是我们的家萨姆
This is our home, Sam.
不管怎样
For better or worse.
韦伯斯特太太
Mrs Websten
你怎么来了
What are you doing here?
我打给了约恩-伦哈特就是伦哈特警探
Ocalled Jorn Lenhart -you know, Detective Lenhart?
我联♥系♥不上他
AndIcouldn't get hold of him.
我需要找个人谈谈
Ineeded to talk to someone.
抱歉我不知道还能去哪里
『msorry, I didn't know where else to go.
我有发现
lfound'something.
爱i丝回来后给我们讲过一次去坐过山车
When Alice came back, she told us thatshe went ona roller-coaster,
和克里斯帮安-赫兹一起
with Kristian Herz.
她被带到了外面
She was taken outside...?
可我当时没有多想
But I didn'think anything of it.
就是个故事可结果我发现0
It was justa story. But it turned out it was one ofthose..
就是坐到最高处会给你拍照?
you know, when you get to the top, and it takes your picture?
朱利安-巴蒂斯特想到让约恩
Well, Julien Baptiste had the idea ofaskingJorn
去拿主题公园的硬盘
to get hold of the hard drive from the theme park.
照片被删除了
The pictures were deleted, you know.
但现在如今什么东西都会留下浪述
剧集 | 失踪(2014) | 导航列表