剧集 | 失踪(2014) | 导航列表
Even down to the tattoo she did for you. Like hers.
你比她父母更了解她
You know her better than even her parents did.
现在
And now...
我想要你变成她
I need you to be her.
你 你什么意思?
What... What do you mean?
就等到你好起来
Just until you're better.
我要让你出去苏菲
I'm letting you go, Sophie.
足够的时间让你进医院接受治疗
'Just enough time to get you to the hospital. To get treatment.
我无法接受你要死了
" can't bear the thought of you dying.
可我叉不能冒险自己送你去
ButI can't risk taking you myself,
所以你要忍♥住疼痛
'so you'll have to push pastthe pan.
。
爱丽丝
'Alice."
我不明白
Idon't understand that..
一切都准备好了
Everything is prepared.
如果你出去到外面的世界
If you're going out there, out tinto the world,
会有人想要把你抢走的
there are people who want to try and take you aways
如果他们发现你的真实身份
If they find out you really are
他们会送你回法国的
they would take you back to France,
离开我离开露西
away from me, away from Lucy.
这样更安全
This way's safer.
如果他们认为你是爱丽丝你就会留在这儿
Tfthey thtnksyou're Alice, you'll stay here.
离我们不远
'Close by.
他们不会相信我的
They'll never believe me.
为什么?
"Well, why not?
你现在说话都像她
You even sound like her now.
知道吗
'And you know what?"
爱丽丝的父母想要她回家
Alice's parents want her back.
有时这样就够了
And sometimes that's all it takes.
所以他们问你时
So when they ask you,
就说这个人绑♥架♥了你
you tell them this man took you.
ua
看看他
Look at him.
记住他的样子
Remember him.
他是谁? 不重要
Who is he? It doesn't matter.
重要的是照我说的做
All that matters is that you do as I tell you.
就照我们说好的做你就可以回到我们身边了
Just do what we talked about and you can come home to us.
回到露西身边你只要乖乖听话
Back to Lucy. You just have to be a good girl.
你会乖f的是不是?
You will be a good girl, won't you?
是的
Yes.
你记得莱娜发生了什么吗
You remember what happened to Lena?
你不希望露西和她一样吧?
You wouldn't want that to happen to Lucy?
不想那就乖乖听话
No. You be a good girl.
等你好起来我们就可以团聚了
And when you're better, we can be a family again.
现在不行亚当 开始了阿德里安
Not now, Adam.It's happening, Adrian.
我不想有任何瓜葛
I don't want anything to do with it.
你已经摆脱不掉了事实如此
Well, you're part of it. It's just the way it is.
如果人们开始提问或是想要做DNA检测
Epeople start asking questions or they want to do a DNA test,
我需要你出面
I will need you to step in.
他们需要知道她是爱丽丝
They need to know it's Alice.
我明自
I understand.
爸爸
Dad
你为什么想在这儿见面?
Why'dyouwanttomeetme here?
我 刚好在那边看医生
L.. was... at the doctor's down the road there,
我就
and Ijust..
然后我就来到了这儿
Well, ljust ended up sitting here.
切都好吗?
Is everything all right?
从你小时候起就跟随我的脚步
Ever since you were young, you followed in my footsteps.
当兵晋衔
Joining the army, climbing the ranks,
甚至是喜欢上乡村音乐
even getting into country music.
你妈妈总说是因为你崇拜我
Your mother always said it was because you looked up to me,
可我一直都知道并不是
but l always knew that wasn't it.
是.
It...
只是
It was just...
我们太相似了
that we were so similar,
就像是同一个人
so much like the same person....
我很抱歉
...and ...'m sorry about that!
我是个好爸爸对吗?
I've been a good dad, haven't 1?
爸爸
Dad...
我想你记住我是个好爸爸
I want you to remember me as a good dad,
那个爱你的男人
as the man who indulged you,
把你的秋干推得高高的差点害你妈妈爆血管
who pushed you so high on the swing your mother nearly had an aneurys
你记得的对不对
You remember that, don't you?
我当然记得
Of course l do.
因为 很快我就会不记得了
It's that... soon I won't remember that.
很快我或许都不记得你了
Soon, L... I might not even remember you.
医生说会慢慢缺失
There'll be pieces missing, the doctor said,
我一点点衰退
parts of me that fall away.
可就算我记不得你
But even if I can't remember you,
亲爱的拜托
love, please,
不管发生什么不管别人怎么说
whatever happens, what anyone says,
若是.
if ever...
都要记住美好的我
Remember me for the good things.
巴蒂斯持
Baptiste.
朱利安
Julien.
我想你应该知道韦伯斯特太太发现的照片
Ithought you should know, the picture Mrs Webster found,
过山车上
the rollercoaster,
约恩-伦哈特查过了发现了另一名被绑♥架♥的女孩
Jorn Lenhart looked into it and he found anotherabducted girl.
莱娜加伯
Lena Garber.
我今早和她妈妈谈过
Ispoke to her mother this morning.
她那天和约恩说到了家里的一个朋友
She'd spoken to Jorn the other day about a friend of the family.
亚当-格特里克
Adam Gettrick
是和亚当有关你是对的
Adam was involved. You were right
真希望我能感受到你认同我的喜悦
I wish I was able to feel joy that you've joined me at this conclusion,
可情况不同了
but that's notthecase,
因为约恩失踪了亚当-格特里克却逍遥法外
because Jorn now is mfssing and Adam Gettricks free.
我不禁想.如果你是对的
I can't help thinking that... if you'e right about this,
或许其他事你也是对的
maybe you've been right about other things.
你必须将自己从个人感情中剥离
You must remove yourself from your own feeling
看到真实的一面
to see something as it trulys.
你父亲并不是你所想的那样
Your father's not the man you thought him to be
看来我们快到了
Looks like we're nearly there.
那是萨姆-韦伯斯特吗?你在哪儿?
Is that Sam Webster? Where are you?
瑞士找格特里克先生
Switzerland. Looking for Mr Gettrick.
不朱利安待在原地
No, Julten, stay where youare.
格特里克可能很危险我来联♥系♥瑞士警方
Gettrick could be dangerous. 'll contact the Swiss police.
我要是一直都听你的
Ifl'd listened to you up till this moment,
斯通上士我们根本不会查到的
Staff Sergeant Stone, we wouldn't be where we are.
思格尔我是伊芙
Engel, it's Eve
需要你帮忙追踪一部手♥机♥
Ineed your help tracking a phone.
是朱利安-巴蒂斯特
Yeah, Julien Baptiste.
你好你好你有见过她吗?
Hello. Bonjour. Have you seen her?
你好你好你有见过她吗
Hello. Bonjour. Have you seen her?
你有见过他吗
Have youseen him?
谢谢
Merci.
谢谢
Merci.
嗨下午好我在找这个男人
Hi. Good afternoon. I'm looking for this man.
亚当-格特里克我还是想不通
Adam Gettrick. I still can't get my head round it.
我知道
I know.
他是我们的人你知道的我认识他
He's one of us. Y'know, I know him.
自己人怎么会做出这种事?
How can one of your own do something like this?
你看到地下室那些楼梯了萨姆
Look, you saw those stars in that basement, Sam.
你知道朱利安没有看错亚当
You know that Julien was right about Adam.
可你,么知道爱丽丝的事他就不对呢?
Buthow do you know that he's not right about Alice?
她就不可能还活着?
That she might not still be alive?
不是你想要一件事成真就是真的了姬玛
Wanting something to be true doesn'tmake it true, Gem.
可你肯定觉得纳问所有的不同
But you must wonder. All the differences.
就是她回来时那个样子
Yknowothe way she was when she came back.
我不知道
I don't know.
我们怎样了萨姆
Whathappened to us, Sam?
我们努力接受了她被绑♥架♥后我们痛苦了11年
We managed- we struggled on for 11 years aftershe was taken.
我们不过是在自欺欺人
剧集 | 失踪(2014) | 导航列表