剧集 | 失踪(2014) | 导航列表
我跟马修谈过了
" spoke to Matthew."
他不想回英格兰
He doesn't want to go back to England.
那怎样他为我们做决定?
So, what, he's decided for us?
英格兰可以是我们的新开始对吗
England could be a new start for us, couldn't it?
怎么你以为改变环境就可以抹掉过去的两年?
What,you think a change of scenery can just tear up the last two yearst
不是那么简单的萨姆不管我们去哪儿都依然如此
ts not that simple. Sam, wherever we go, we'll still be us."
我们需要尝试着解决不是吗
We need to try and sort it, don't we?
我们可以解决的
We can fix this.
不只是马修
t's not just Matthew.
是我还有我我没准备好离开
It's me, it's me, too. I'm not ready to go.
等你回来我想给你看一样东西
When you come back there's something I want to show you.
好不会很久了
'All right. Iwon't be long.
我爱你
' love you.
好
оk.
萨姆
Sam:
你怎么来了一你没收到我的留言吗
What are you doing here?Didn't you get my messages?
我以为我们说好不会再见了
I thought we said we weren't going to see each other,
那样对大家都好
that thatwas for the best.
我他妈怀孕了
I'm bloody pregnant.
亲爱的
Sweetheart...
你怎么样?
How are you feeling?
很糟
Awful.
我想她睡着了
think she's asleep now.
你要抱抱她吗
Do you want to hold her?
不不用了
No, it's ok.
我不知道要怎么感谢你伊芙
Idon'tknow how we can ever thankyou, Eve
别让我再给她生个弟弟就行
Just don'task me to make her a younger brother.
怀孕一次就足够了
Being pregnant once was definftely enough.
或许明年圣诞节
Maybe next Christmas.
下次收养条狗吧
Adoptadog nexttime.
好了让你妹妹睡一下吧
All right. Lets allow yoursisterto getsome sleep.
别走
Don't go.
我喜欢听着你们的声音
I like listening to you all.
你觉得这样会有任何不同吗
Do you think this will make any difference?
我认为伊莎有所隐瞒
I think lsa knows more than she's saying.
我们需要深入调查搞清楚真♥相♥
And we have to delve a little deeper to know what it is.
又来? 5分钟后我有个客户
Again? I have a client in five minutes.
不会很久的我们想要给你样东西
This will not take so long. We wanted to bring you something.
我知道的都说了送礼物也没用
I told you all I know. Bringing gifts will make no difference.
我们能进去吗
May we come in?
打开吧
Open it.
真不错
It's nice.
我们在亨利-里德家发现的
We found it in Henry Reed's house.
没有字条不过…
No note, but...
我觉得是给你的有错吗?
am I wrong to think it was for you?
e 圣诞礼物?
A Christmas present?
亨利总是很奢侈
Henry always was extravagant.
对你来说或许他只是一个客户
To you, perhaps, he was just another client,
但他很在乎你用他自己的方式
but he cared for you, it seems, in his way.
我不认为你有罪
I do not think you are guilty.
如果我那么想就不是带着画架来你这儿了
If I did, I would come here with more than an artist's easel.
但我确实认为你有所隐瞒
ButI do think you're holding back.
我不是说真的有发生好吗?
I am not saying this is what happened, yes?
不过假设亨利那天晚上打给我
But imagine Henry called me that night.
假设我去了他家
Imagine'if l went to his house.
我会一直等在外面
I would always wait outside
直到看到他的车停在车道上
untill saw his car pull up in the driveway.
我只有看到他进去才会跟上去
Only when I saw him go in would I follow.
邻居明白吗?他们会怎么想?
Neighbours, you know? What would they think?
那天晚上我在亨利家外面等
That night, I waited outside Henry's house...
当然是假设
Hypothetically, of course.
等着
I waited.
我等了1个小时可他的车没出现
For an hour, I waited. But his car did not show.
终于我等够了去他妈的邻居我是这么想的
"Finally, I grew tired."Damn the neighbours," is what I thought."
亨利我是伊莎
Henry, it's llsa.
门开着
The door was open.
我看到了他
'And then I saw him."
躺在客厅里
Lying in the living room.
我跑了好吗
"I ran, ok?"
我知道你怎么想像我这样的人在这个男人家里
I know how this looks. Someone like me, in this man's house,
我会惹祸上身的
I would be blamed.
我相信你
I believe you.
告诉我你确定车子当时不在?
And tell me, are you sure the car was not there?
确定我等了很久
Positive. I waited long enough.
警方报告说在他家外发现了车子
The police report says the car was found outside his house.
是后来有人动了车子在他死了之后
Somebody moved the car later. When he was already dead.
做成不像是自杀吗?
Making suicide unlikely, no?
感谢你的协助
Thank you for your help.
如果他是被人谋杀而你们找到…
If he was murdered.. and you find out...
我们会告诉你的
We will tell you.
你还好吗
How are you doing?
他们让我出院了所以
They discharged me, so..
你不是要坐出租车回家吧
You're not getting a cab back, are you?
姬玛这就把车开过来
Gemma's bringing the car round.
是男孩还是女孩?
Was it a boy or a girl?
女孩
Girl.
她在哪儿
Where is she?
在我姐姐那儿
She's with my sister.
我是她和她丈夫的代理孕母
Iwas a surrogate, for her and her husband,
所以现在我有了妊娠纹和新妈妈的荷尔蒙
so now I have the stretch-marks and hormones of a new mum
却不用负责任
but none of the responsibility.
抱歉我不知道
Sorry. I didn't know.
我知道
I knew.
我知道接下来会发生什么可我还是
I knew what I was getting into, and I still..
只是
You just....
你会有感情
You get attached.
照看一样东西太久就开始有了牵绊
Look after something long enough and it starts to take hold of you.
我之所以答应是因为我从不想组建家庭
Dagreed to this because I never wanted a family.
真抱歉
Oh, I'm so sorry.
我居然跟你说这些
I can't believe I'm saying all this to you.
没关系
It's ok.
不重要
It doesn't matter.
已经都不重要了
Nothing matters any more.
萨姆
Sam.
你出来透气够久了
That's enough fresh air for you.
进去吧
Back inside.
是长官
Yes, sir.
接下来呢?
What next?
一个好问题我也在问自己
Well, a good question. I was asking it myself.
丹尼尔-里德的父亲是他杀
Daniel Reed's father is murdered,
不久后他就无故缺勤了
then not long after he goes absent without leave.
他父亲肯定与爱丽丝的绑♥架♥有关
His father must have been involved in Alice's abduction,
而且丹尼尔知道什么
and Daniel knows something.
是啊可怎么找到他呢
Yeah, but how to find him?
他或许会打给他的
Well, he may call his...
女朋友
his girl... gilfriend...
朱利安 Jullen?
朱利安朱利安
Julien? Julien? Julien?
停车我要快停车
Pull over, I need to... Pul over...
朱利安朱利安?
Julien? Julien?
总台我是5号♥车这里需要救护车
Zentrale, das ist Wagen 5. Wir brauchen sofort einen Krankenwagen.
我们在B43还有两公里左右到加油站
Wir sind auf der B43, ungefahr zwei Kilometer hinter der Tankstelle.
朱利安能听到吗
Julien, can you hear me?
朱利安
Julien!
PRESENT DAY
你好你好
"Hello?" Ja.
晚上好我是4恩y哈特艾克豪警方
ECknausen Police
抱歉打扰了但我有乎你女儿的问题
but lnad a question about your daugnter
PHILIPS Ab莉娜pa?
PHILPS 是的
My daug女儿多E前朱踪Jears ago
What d你想怎样om me?
PHI加伯太太你能把整伴事从梁跟我说一下吗?
me evérytning from the beginning?
剧集 | 失踪(2014) | 导航列表