剧集 | 失踪(2014) | 导航列表
..but you are addressing a superior officer!
你们有三个人
There were three of you,
是你说的
that's what you said.
我们三个对那个可怜女孩儿做的事
"What the three of us did to that poor girl"
你和亨利-里德还有谁?
You and Henry Reed. Who else?
不要如此无礼
Show some respect!
告诉我你对照片里的女孩都知道些什么
Tell me what you know about the girls in this photo.
我让你出去
I said, get out!
退下士兵
Stand down, soldier!
亨利-里德
Henry Reed.
1991年
1991.
谁和你一起
Who was with you?
是谁斯通先生
Who was it, Mr Stone?
告诉我名字
Give me the name!
嘿
Hey!
Get o放开他你Et么oing?
他生病了你为什么打他
Why are you attacking him?
我只想跟他谈谈
I merely wanted to talk with him.
他生气了他袭击了我
The man got upset.He attacked me.
他伤害了我
He... hurt me.
你最好马上离开不然我们就报♥警♥
You better leave now or we call the police.
他糊涂了
He was confused.
先生马上离开
Sir, leave now.
你失败了
You've failed.
没人会相信你说的一个字
No-one here believes a word you say.
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
对你自己
To yourself.
对我们
Tous.
我知道
I know.
那就回家吧
So come home.
T你带我去勒戒后的那禾.
this p我回袋里只有这张名片ocket
EV每未晚上我都想要打给我的毒贩er
B但我没有id
lknc我道你不信迷信的东西on.
但我觉得这介或东能给你好运
你跑掉了
You ran away.
不仅没有做手术"你还抛穿了家人
you apandoned your own family
可是我有线索不能等啊
But... Ihad information. It couldn't wait.
巴蒂斯持先生我想你应该知道
MrBaptiste, Ithought you should know,
我有了丹尼尔的消息
'1 heard from Daniel.
是一封电邮
t's an e-mail.
说他了解到有关他爸爸的事
"It says he learned something about his father."
他知道了什么 他没说
What did he learn?He doesn't say.
他只提到阿兹瓦亚附近一个地方的日罗
He just talks about the sunset near some place called Azwya.
阿兹瓦亚?
Azwya?
我不能躺在医院里等着魔鬼带我走
Icouldn't lie in a hospital bed waiting for the devil to take me.
如同它带走我妻子?
莱米
Remy...
你让我们回去医院里等着你
You letus go back into that hospital and waft foryou,
以为你只是需要鼓起勇气
thinking you just needed to summon your nerve.
知道吗医生护士所有人!
You know, the surgeon, the nurses, everyone!
我不得不回去告诉他们我不知道你在哪儿
had to go back in there and tell themI didn't know where you were!
你逃跑了
Youranaway!
你在最后一刻逃跑了
You ranawayforone last moment in the sun
为了了不起的巴蒂斯持警探
forthe Great Detective Baptiste,
因为我们对你来说还不够!
because wetre not enough for you!
你怎么可以这么说!
我这么做都是为了你们
v你什么时候才能明白啊爸爸??
你完了
youaredone
姬玛
Gemma...
我需要跟你谈谈
I need to speak to you.
进来吧
Come in.
坐소
Have a seat.
不会耽误很久
I won't be long.
那个
So....
萨姆跟我说你怀孕了
Sam told me about the babys
是啊
Right.
嗯
Well...
我都听腻了自己老是道歉
I'm sick of hearing myself say sorry.
不管能有什么用
For all the good it'll do.
但我真的抱歉
But I am.
你要留着吗
Areyou keeptngr?
不会
No.
那时候你一定很难过吧
It must have been [hard for you, backthen.
怀胎 月
Carrying... a baby for nine months.
当了妈妈然后叉.0
Being amotherand then.
突然就不是了
Well, then suddenly,you werent.
我答应的时候就知道自己要做什么
knew what I was letting myself in for when I agreed.
我想要帮我姐姐
wanted to help my sister.
不过并没有让人更容易接受对吗
It doesn't make it any easier, though, does it?
我明白失去孩子的滋味儿
I know what its like to losea chfld.
我所发生的事
What happened to me is...
। 跟你所承受的完全不同
is nothing like what you had to endure.
我想说的是
What I'm trying to say is
你不该再经历那种痛苦
you shouldn't have to go through that again.
这样做是对的
It's the right thing to do.
如果你不想留着孩子
If you don't want to keep the baby,
那是你的选择
that's your choice.
可如果你是为了萨姆或是我不要孩子
But if you're getting rid of it for Sam's sake, arformfne.
有时你是可以自私一次的
Sometimes you're allowed to be selfish.
有时你必须自私
Sometimes you have to be
很抱歉
am sosorrys
我得接个电♥话♥
I need to take this.
失陪
Excuseme
斯通上士
Staff Sergeant Stone
你迟到了
You're late.
电♥话♥被人占用了
The phone was being used.
你要是肯在小屋里装一台
If you would just get one for the cabin...
我们要是想在外面生活下去就得与世隔绝
Tf we're going to make a life out there, it has to be off the grid.
所以…
"So just...
所以想想苏菲
"So just think, Sophie.
你在对的时间打给我
You ring me at the right time.
早上下午晚上明白吗?
Morning. Afternoon. Evening. Have you got that?
抱歉
I'm sorry!
那好
OK, then.
我能和露西讲话吗
'Can Ispeak to Lucy?
不行她在玩
No, she's playing.
我想她
Imiss her
我想你
I miss yous
我们很快就会团聚了
"Well, we'll be together soon.
只要两个星期
In, like, two weeks.
我们很近了
We're so close.
所以
"So just...
耐心一点好吗
Just be patient, OK?
我会的
" will."
你爱我吗
Do you love me?
爱
TYes."
好姑娘
Good girl.
我马上给你拿干净的来
I'll get you a clean one in a minute.
Here...
给
Here....
今天过得好吗
Good day?
嗯
Yeah.
露西给你画了一幅画
Lucy drew a picture of you.
她把我的鼻子画对了
Well, she got my nose right, eh?
这里好臭
It stinks in here.
是啊
Yeah.
你瞧
You know...
你不用锁上门的
.you don't have to lock the door,
那样我们就可以用卫生间
and then we could use the bathroom.
你现在可以相信我
You can trust me now.
我做了那么多
After everything l've done...
3R5 我不是不信你
It's not that I don't trust you.
也不是想把你们关起来
Or that I want to lock you in.
是我要把别人挡在外面
剧集 | 失踪(2014) | 导航列表