剧集 | 失踪(2014) | 导航列表
你该走了 嗯我要先洗个澡
You should go. Yeah, I'm going to go shower first.
爱丽丝-路易-韦伯斯特
挚爱的女儿姐姐愿你安息
回光旅行社
你拿到钱了? 是的
So, you have the money? Ido.
但首先我要你为我做件事
But first, I want you to do something for me.
拿起电♥话♥打给你哥
Pick up the phone and call your brother.
在我看来他是做实在生意的
From what I can tell, he runs an honest business here.
你应该为企图打劫我破坏他名声道歉
Youshould apologse formuddying bhis good name by trying to rob me.
你在说什么啊
What are you talking about?
你让我去银行取一大笔钱
Youeendmeto the bank to withdraw a large amount of money
n
很快我就被人跟踪了?
andmoments later U'm being followed?
你以为我们都是贼吗?
You think all of us are thieves?
em
我只是说我看到的事实
Pmsimplysaying things as Isee them.
拿上你的钱拿着你的臭钱滚蛋
Take your money, take your damn money and get out of my office.
如果你被人跟与我和我认识的人都没关系
If you were followed, it wasn't by me or anybody I know
脉以不管你惹了什么事儿都与我无关
Sowhatever you're mixed up in, I want no part of it.
滚出去走啊
Get out! Go!
走
Go
你怎么不下车?
Whyarentyoucoming down?
不了抱歉
No Sor
你看到他看我的眼神吗?
Doyou see the way he looks at me?
他还没有原谅我
He's still not forgiven me..
他都没有原凉自己
he hasn't forgiven himself.
好了萨妙
Come on, Sam.
抱歉
I'm sorry
嘿 韦伯斯特太大我说到了会打给你
"Hey." Mrs Webster, I said I'd call when I arrived.
你真的认为在那儿能找到什么?
Do you really think you're going to find something out there?
如果不这么想我也不会来
Well, I wouldn't have come if I didn't.
是我知道
"No,Dknow.
听我说我想要相信你可太难了
Look, Jwant to believe you, it's just hard.
你还有照我说的做吗那些照片?
Areyoustilldofngwhat I asked,with the photographs?
是方便的时候
Yeah,whenUcan9
如果家人知道我在干什么他们会以为我疯了
Tfmy familyknewwhatl was doing, they'd thinkdlostmy mind
不过我确实是 你没有疯韦伯斯特太太
But, yeah, I am. You have not lost your mind, Mrs Webster."
你有没有觉得过你的家庭在慢慢教掉?
Do you everféel like yourfamily are just. sllpping away fromyou?
一直都有
Al the time.
我们会这么想是因为想要紧紧抓佳他们
We feelthat way only because we wantto hold them so close.
我没有忘爱丽丝
| haven't forgotten, Alice.
我没有忘记对你的承诺
I haven't forgotten what I promised you.
巴蒂斯特先生
Monsieur Baptiste
怎么样
How did it go?
去银行的时候有人跟踪我
was followed when I went to the bank
有人想抢我钱
Someone hoping to steal from me.
我以为我可能是被算计了可现在
thought, perhaps, I was set up, but now...
我不确定了
I'm not so sure.
我一般总是把人往好里想
I usually like to try and think the bestrofpeople.
us
问题是
The trouble is...
人们总是让我失望
..people continue to disappointime
我答应你
I'lldoit.
我带你去阿兹威
[Il take you to Azwail.
什么让你改主意了?
What changed your mind?
我想了你说的话你是对的
Ithought about what you said, and you were right.
我来这里报道故事而你巴蒂斯特先生你
Pmihere to file stories, and you, Monsieur Bapttste, you havea..
你习惯发现故事
..well, you have a habit of finding them
如果我不跟你去就是我的失职
If l didn't followyou, I wouldn't be doing myjob.
这就是为什么我喜欢相信别人
Well, then, that's why llike to put my faith in people.
很好给我一两个星期准备
Good. Give me acouple ofweeks to putitogether
必须更快
It has to be sooner.
多快? 明早
Howsoon? Tomorrow morning.
不不不行我得
No, no, no,Oneed to..
我得找到最佳路线部队的位置
I need to ask for the best route, find outwhere the troops are,
找一个好的中间人
get a good fixer...
我可能没那么多时间了
0may nothave weeks.
我得了脑瘤
I have a brain tumour.
你眼前的是 一个将死之人
You're looking at a... dying man.
我很遗憾
'msorry.
你不需要道歉
You have nothing to be sorry for
又不是你放进去的
You didn'tput it there.
明天能带我去吗
Can you take me tomorrow?
好
OK. Erm...
我打几个电♥话♥
let me make some calls.
不过首先我们到底要找什么人
First, though, who exactlyis this man we're looking for?
前军人丹尼尔-里德
The former soldier, Daniel Reed.
(德国艾克豪森2015)亨利-里德曾是名军人是的
Henry Reed was a soldier, yes....
ECKHAUSEN,AERMANY
但首先是个父亲
but a father first.
他留下一个儿子丹尼尔跟着他来服役的
He leaves behind his son, Daniel, who followed him into the service.
我们始终不知道亨利为什么自杀
We'll never know why Henry tookhis own life,
但我们记得他做的好事
but we can remember the good he did.
亨利-里德安息
HENRY REED RESTIN PEACE
我们得给她拿几件衣服她今晚跟我们回家
We need to get her some clothes. She's coming home with us tonight.
今晚?
Tonight?
这.
Well, that's....
不急的亲爱的我是说
There's no rush, love. I mean...
你有需要住多久都可以的
we can stay here as long as you need.
我需要的是回家
What Ineed is to come home.
我都问过医生了没问题
Tve spoken to the doctors, it's fine.
只是个阑尾手术很普通佳院一晚上就够了
It's just an appendix operation, routine, one night is easily enough.
萨姆她需要帮助
Sam, she needs help.
M eT
我们给不了她的帮助
Other help that we can't give her.
心理医生会每天来看我们
Shrinks will come to us every day.
你瞧她已经决定了
You know, she's made up her mind.
该说的她都告诉警方了
She's given the police everything they need.
她需要待在一个安全的地方
She needs to be somewhere safe.
她受了太多罪她该回家了
She's been throughenough. Iit's time she came home.
她熟悉的地方
Where she belongs
なt
”
人像会发到德国的每间警局
The Photofit is being senttoevery single police station in Germany,
还会随每份晚报派发
Rwill be withevery newspaperbythe evening edition..
我们不会公开爱丽丝-韦伯斯特的名字对吗?
And we're not issuing Alice Webster's name along with it, are we?
你当我们是什么格特里克少校
What do you take us for, Major Gettrick?
D
如果想尽可能长时间隐瞒爱丽丝-韦伯斯特的身份
If we're going to keep Alice Webster's identity withheld
那就需要想个长远之计
as long as possible, we need a consistent strategy.
你们部门是和本地政♥治♥
Your department deals with local politics,
社区关系打交道的不是绑♥架♥
community relations, not abductions.
爱丽丝-韦伯斯特的身份早晚会爆出的无可避免
Alice Webster's identity will break at some point, that's inevitable.
如果我们合作就可以尽可能长时间避免她和家人
Wecan spare her and her family the intrusion for as long as possible
受到干扰
if we work together.
这张人像
Now, this Photofit,
我手下的驻军部队有5000男女准备好帮忙了
I have over 5,000 men and women in this garrison ready to help.
谢谢准将我有汉诺威那边的支持当务之急
Thank you, Brigadier. I have support from Hanover, the matters nhand.
你来过这儿是不是?
You were here, weren't you?
女孩被绑♥架♥时你是办案警探? 是的
When the girl was taken, you were a detective on the case? Yes.
那你就看到过这件事的影响
Then you saw how it shook this whole damn place.
而我看着部队和警♥察♥因为到底谁要负责
And I watched as Army and Polizei butted heads time and again
吵得没完没了
over who was bloody incharge.
咱们不要忘了争执的时候
Let us not forget that, while we argue
苏菲-吉鲁依然下落不明
Sophie Giroux is still out there somewhere.
你和我
And you and I, now,
我们现在要就此采取行动
we are in a position to do something about this.
你说得对准将你说得对
You're right, Brigadier. You're right.
有你的帮助我们可以马上开始搜查
With your help, we can begin the search immediately.
STONE
那好
OK, then.
R
你说他是认真的吗?合作的事?
You thinkhe meansit? About working together?
Re
他那个人固执起来要人命安格尔
Hecan beastubborn bastard, Engel,
但他脑袋没坏
but he's got his head screwed on.
他知道这样的案子有多重要
He knows how important a case like this is.
剧集 | 失踪(2014) | 导航列表