剧集 | 失踪(2014) | 导航列表
可我爸爸不会他很开心
But not my dad. He was happy.
所以我在翻他的东西
Sol've been going through his stuff,
想要发现什么
trying to find something.
而且他有记日记
And... he kept a diary.
有提到你
And you're in it.
E 估计不会是说我什么好话吧我
Probably not the nicest account of me, I would imagine. I...
我名声不怎么好
I had a reputation.
每天他都会写日记
Every day on ops, he'd write in this diary.
每一天无一例外
Every day, no exception.
除了1991年他在伊♥拉♥克♥打仗的时候
Except when he fought in Iraq in 1991.
就停下了
It just stops.
S18
发生了什么?
So, what happened?
参加战斗会改变人你很快就会明白了
Being in combat changes you. You'll learn soon enough.
别可怜我
Don't patronise me.
你们都一样
Youre all the same.
那些军官
Officers.
你们就是一群白♥痴♥
You're a bunch of idiots.
你很痛苦我明白
You're in pain. I understand.
但你不能这么跟我讲话大兵
But you can't talk to me like that, trooper.
你离开部队了
You're not in the Army any more.
你不能命令我
You don't give me orders.
那是谁啊
Who was that?
看起来自从建好就没人下来过
It looks like no-one's been down here since it was built.
女孩说她们被转移到这儿是吗
The girl says they were moved here, yes?
她说过去几年被转移了很多次
She says they were moved a few times over the years.
地下室地窖
Basements, cellars...
后来最近是这儿有 几个月?
And then, most recently, here, for... several months?
她只能记得这么久
As best as she can remember.
她又没办法告诉我们具体时间
It's not like she had any way of telling the time.
绑♥架♥者绑♥架♥了苏菲转年是爱丽丝-韦伯斯特
This abductor -he takes Sophie. The following year, Alice Webster.
他把她们藏了11年然后
For 11 years he keeps them hidden from the world, and then...
把她们带到森林中的这个地方
.takes them to this place in the middle of a forest.
为什么呢?
Why?
等抓到那个混♥蛋♥我们就知道了
We'll find out when we catch the bastard.
我们应该回去朱利安朱利安
We should turn back.Julien.-Julien!
朱利安朱利安我们可以回去
Julien Julten, we can turn back!
朱利安朱利安
Julien! Julien!
我们要找人不是找麻烦
Weare looking for someone. We are notseeking trouble.
英语?会说英语吗
English? You speak English?
圣♥战♥分子走了Isi暂时跑了
The jihadists are gone. Isil has fled for now.
民吴组织来过把他们赶走了
The Peshmerga came and drove them out.
你要找什么人
Wholis it you are looking for? (отото)oee
他叫AE尔-里德
His name is Daniel Reed.
我掌握的信息说他一个月前在这儿
The information have says he was here a month or so ago.
我不认识他
0do not recognise him.
但或许别人认识
But perhaps someone else will.
r
跟我来
Followme.
我会把这张照片拿给别人Isil没有把我们都吓跑
Iwill show this photo around. Isil did not scare us all away.
谢谢
Thankyou.
考虑到烫伤的表面区域
Because ofthesurface area of the burns,
我建议分层厚皮移植
would suggestaspthicknessskn graft.
让我们可以覆盖更大的区域
tallows us to coverlarger areas.
因为六周后同一个地方就可以再取皮
And because the same site can be harvested after six weeks)
有可能分阶段进行手术
it's possible to do the surgery in stages.
多少钱?
How much is it?
因为你的情况韦伯斯特先生
Because ofyoursftuation, MrWebster,
我免费给你做
0wouddothe worktorfree.
一开始伤疤是最轻微的
The scarring would be minimal at first.
然后过段时间你根本都看不出来
And, then, in time, you will not even be able to see it.
变回原来的我?
Back to the old me, then, eh?
整形医生怎么说?
What did the plastic surgeon say?
嗯他说可以做 太好了
Yeah, he said he can do it. Oh, greats
但我们付不起费用我查了一下
But we can't afford it. Ilooked into it.
不就是伤疤么没什么大不了
Just scars. I'll live with it.
马修
Matthew!
马修我要跟你谈谈
Matthew, I want to talk to you.
马修
Matthew!
这一点是没变化
Well, no change there, then.
你不能跟他说吗
Can'tyou talkto him?
我?
Me?
我们不能就这么放弃萨姆
We cantjuststop trying, Sam.
我没有放弃他根本不在乎对吗?
Ihaven't stoppedtrying. He just doesn't care, does he?
我差点因为他丢了工作
I nearly lost my job because of him.
现在我只能坐办公桌为了什么?
Now I'm stuck pushing papers around. And for what?
让他可以继续恨我
So he can still hate me.
我要去修车子
mgoing to go and work on the car.
你不可能让它再发动了还是说意义就在这儿?
You'll never get it going again. Or is that the point?
别又把汽油弄到衬衣上
Oh, don't get oil on your shirt again.
你觉得怎么样?
So, what do you think, then?
我们该回去了要不太晚了
We should get back. We'll be late.
爸爸你得四下看看看你是否喜欢这里
Dad, you need to look around. See if you like the place.
我我看过了现在回家吧
L. Il've seen it. Now let's go home.
爸爸你都没看
Dad, you're not even looking.
我知道自己在哪儿拜托
I know where I am, for Christ's sake.
我知道我们在干什么
know what we're doing.
你在这里会得到照顾爸爸
This is a place where you'll be looked after, Dad.
他们会比我更好地帮助你
They'll be able to helpyou much betterthan0can
这些人为国家捐躯
These people gave their lives for their country
我们就这么报答他们?
and this is howwe repay them?
拼字游戏少了一半的旗子还要共用一个厕所?
Scrabble sets with (half the pieces missing and ashared toilet?
国家就是这么
This is what passes for the state
照顾那些照顾了他们的人?
taking care of.those who took care of them?
阻止他们说阿♥拉♥值语这还远远不够
Stopped them talking bloody Arabic? It's not good enough!
爸爸这里不是军队医院这个地方。
Dad, this isnta military hospital. This sa place where...
亨利知道我在说什么好兄弟亨利-里德
Henry knows what I'm talking about. Good old Henry Reed.
他脑袋很清楚他会告诉你的
He's got his head screwed on. He'll tell you.
爸爸好了
Dad. Come on.
很神奇是不是
Remarkable, stnot?
在这一切面前人们依然继续生活
Infront ofall ths, people still(goabout thetrbusiness.
他们习惯了
Theyadapt.
我想只有这样才能掌控自己的生活吧
I guess it's the only way of taking control of your life, I suppose.
感觉命运能在自己的手里
Feeling likeyourate s nyourown hands for a change.
我想念那种感觉
Imiss thatfeeling:
他们真的无能为力吗?
sthere really nothing they can do?
他们说
Well, they say...
如果我不做手术我可能会死
.donthave itoperatedon,there sachance0willde
可如果我做了手术
But if I have itoperated on...
也可能会死所以0
there is achance l wmldie, So
你明自我的烦应了
You seemyproblem
可发生了这么多事为什么来这儿又是现在
But with all that gongon, why here,now?
许多年前我接到一个案子失踪少女苏菲-古鲁
Manyears ago, Iwas given acase-amssing gi Sophe Groux.
我犯了错误女孩母亲了
Imade a mistake, The motherdied.
她父亲莱米吉鲁家破人亡
The father, Remy Giroux, losthsentirefamllyand
我一直很内疚
Icarry that guiltwith me.
始终
Always.
我普听人说过内疚就像是癌症
once heard someone say that guilt is like a cancer -
你可以治疗症状但治不病因
you can treat the symptoms, butneverthe cause
或许我就是这样
Perhaps thats al0am dong
不
Nah.
你这么做是为了自己好吗?
Youredong tforyoursel Righ?
我是说
0mean.
警探不过是一群戴着警徽的混♥蛋♥对吗
Detectives arejusta bunch ofnosy bastards with badges, right?
记者也是一样是不是只不过没有微章
Andjournalists are thesame, non? Only no badges
我们必须走了
We must leave.
等下什么?现在
Walt, what? Rightnow.
出了什么事你看到什么了?
What just happened? What did you see?
你有事瞒着我对不对?
There's something yourre not telling me, isn't there?
我觉得有人在跟踪我两次了我看到同一个男人
Ithink somebody is following me. Twice, Ihave seen the same man-
一次在吉尔库克银行记得吗?
once in Kirkukat the bank, do you remember?
剧集 | 失踪(2014) | 导航列表