剧集 | 失踪(2014) | 导航列表
喂你去哪儿啊
Come on! Where you going?
你♥他♥妈♥要去哪儿
Where the hell are you going?
快点开门啊
Come on! Open the door
贱♥货♥
Bitch!
终于像尔爷们儿了啊,小马
老妈
嘿马修是妈妈
Hey, Matthew, it's just mum.
我们想今天下午去看你姐姐
We were going to go and see your sister this afternoon
我知道你平时都是自己去不过
And, u... . Iknow you usuallygoonyourown, bu
我想或许大家一起去也挺好的如果你
..well, thoughtit might be nicetoallgotogether, fyou
告诉我你的想法
Well, let me knowwhatyou think.
好拜拜
All right, bye. Bye
TRAUST Jd DD
狼人你敢吗?
面包车停下来之后
After the van stopped,
他打开门
he opened the door
把一个袋子罩在我头上
and he put a bag over my head.
一个黑塑料袋
a dark plastic bag:
我看不到喘不上气
Icouldntsee. couldn't breathe.
每次我大叫都会
Every time lscreamed, I sucked the...
吸到塑料袋
..plastic into my throat.
他把我
He put me...
扣在肩止走
..over his shoulderand he carried me.
我感觉到他把我的双手绑在身后
Ifelt him tie my hands behind my back.
他跟我说
He told me.. A4
a
照我说的做我就送你回家
"if youdo whatlsay, I'll take you back to your mum and dad"
囚禁你的就是这个人?
And this was the man who kept you?
他说英语?
And he spoke in English?
他有口音吗?
Did he have an accent?
有他是德国人
Yes, he's German.
你有看到他的脸吗
Did you ever see his face?
你能描述一下吗?
Can you describe him?
我说
Isaid....
求你让我回家"
"Please, take me home."
他不让我哭可我忍♥不住
He told me to stop crying, but I couldn't.
他就打了我
So hehit me.
4 2 을a " a
o
亲爱的你可以随时喊停的
Love, you canstop this whenever you want.
e mn
a- 蜡A
s
他打了我两次
He hit me twice.
然后就脱掉我的裙子
And then he pulled down my skirt
那是他第一次强♥奸♥我
and that was the first time that he raped me.
事后他抱住我
He hugged me after.
双手抱着我
Just put both ofhis arms around me.
抚摸我的头发
And he stroked my hair.
说他永远都是我的第一次
He told me he'd always be my first.
爱丽丝
Alice...
急救人员接到你的时候你提到苏菲-吉鲁
when the paramedicspicked you up, you mentioned Sophie Gtroux
器
你要找她
You were asking for her. 2后1
我不记得
i don't remember.
你知道
Do you have any idea
她现在可能在哪儿鸣
where she might be right now?
她很虚弱
She was so weak
他很久没有
He hadn't fed her...
给她吃东西
..in ages.
我答应会回去找她
I promised that I'd come back for her.
苏菲
Sophie...
早上好会说英语吗?
Guten Morgen. Sprechen Sie Englisch?
我要找爱丽丝-韦伯斯特
I'm looking for Alice Webster.
没有这个名字的病人
have no patient in that name
请拼一下
Please spell for me.
我想是我搞错了
Um... I think l've made a mistake.
一
抱歉谢谢
Forgive me. Thank you.
抱歉打扰了这位是卡拉-贝克
Sorry to intrude. This is Karla Becker.
她是汉诺威的临床心理学家
She's a clinical psychologist here in Hannover,
医生听到这个案子的性质时打给了我
The doctorscontacted me when they heard the nature of this case.
我会为你女儿提供心要的咨♥询♥
I'll be providing the counselling your daughter will need.
我会每天跟她讲话
I'll speak with her every day.
这需要时间我们不能着急
It will take time, we cannot rush such a thing.
不过有件事你们要知道
But... there 's something you should know.
医生在做阑尾切除时发现了姬娠纹
The doctors performing the appendectomy,they found stretch marks.
并且有其它明确的表征
And there are other clear indications
你女儿生育过
that your daughter has given birth.
不
No!
不不
No! No!
不可能
No!
我们得回营地向准将汇报
Weml head backtocampand brtefthe Brigadier
稍肩得组织一次 细简报
We needtoorganfseathoroughdebrieflatertodays
打扰一下你好
Excuse me Bonjour
你是斯通警长吗?哪位找
AreyouSergeantStone? Whosasking?
朱利安-巴蒂期持
Jullen Baplftste
你几个月了
Howfaralong are you?
我猜有七个月
Seven months,l would guess
8个 我觉得是女孩对吗
Eight.Ithink irsagr No?
你怎么来了你不是退休了?
What are you doing here? I thought you were retired?
前台没有爱 丝-韦伯斯特的记录
The receptionist had no record of Alice Webster.
加上我没有见到记者
And sincelsee nojournalists,
我必须假设那女孩的回来没有公开
I must presume the gtsreturn has been kept secret.
那女孩儿最不需要的就是更多压力
The last thing that girl needs is any more stress.
当然可是警♥察♥到医院来
Of course. But there's only so long the flow of police
想不引人注意有点难
into this hospital can go unremarked upon.
你瞧我只希望那孩子能好好的
Look, I wish nothing but peace for the girl.
我是请你查看吉鲁的案卷
lasked you to look into the Giroux case file,
而不是来德国
not come out to Germany.
我只是想跟她聊聊
I'm only asking to speak with her.
她情况不好无法接受更多人的提问
She's too unwell to have more people questioning her.
可她开口了不是吗?
But she has spoken, no?
她确实有确认她和苏菲-吉鲁被一起囚禁
She did confirm she was held captive with Sophie Giroux.
赫郁?
Sophe?
她们被关在哪儿? 变来变去
Where were they kept? They were moved around.
爱丽丝只记得在森林里
All Alice remembers is being in the forest.
她走了几小时才找到路
She walked hours until she found the road.
具体地点她不确定
Where, exactly, she's not sure.
爱丽丝的绑♥架♥有提到一辆黄色面包车吗
Was there a yellow van mentioned in Alice's abduction?
苏菲的案子里只有这一条线索
That was the only clue we had in Sophie's case.
巴蒂斯特我已经说太多了
Baptiste, I've said enough already.
我不想干预你的调查
Look, Idon't want'to interfere withyourinvestigation,
但我答应过苏菲-吉鲁的父母
but I made the parents of Sophie Giroux a promise.
没有人比我更清楚那个案子了
There is no-one who knows that case better than l.
是你找的我警长
You looked me up, Sergeant.
你知道我是谁我做过什么让我帮忙吧
You know who I am and what l've done. Let me help.
我感谢你大老远跑过来可没这个必要
appreciate you making the trip, but it's not necessary.
回家去吧巴蒂斯特先生
Go home, Mr Baptiste.
四干七
4,700,
四千八
4,800,
PRESN
谢谢 不客气
Thank you. You're welcome.
PRESENT DAY
现今
PRESENT DAY
不好意思
Pardon.
那我们去吗?
Are we going, then?
太好了你要去
Oh, well, great, you're coming.
爸爸还没回来
Dad isn't back yet.
所以?
So?
我是想我们一起去
Well, Jjust thought we could all go together.
你想去看爱可丝吗?我来了走吧
Do you want to go see Alice? Im here. Lets go.
好吧
Well....
我不能老是过来
I can't keep coming around.
那就别
Then, don't.
或许下次我们可以去旅馆
Maybe we should get a hotel next time.
当然 那样更容易一点
Sure. You know, it'd just be easier, that's all.
剧集 | 失踪(2014) | 导航列表