剧集 | 失踪(2014) | 导航列表
4,2 提 .你不能发表不实报道对吗?
And you can't go printing things that aren't true, can you?
多。訊
我明自只不过我的来源非常具体
0understand. Only, my source was quite specific..
是啊可他们错了
Yeah, well, they're wrong.
他是个好孩子
He's a good lad.
爸爸
Dad!
她怎么样
How is she?
在手术
In surgery.
听我说你妹妹很坚强她会渡过难关的
But look, your sister's strong. She'll get through this.
她和宝宝都会的不要担心
Her and the baby. Don't you worry.
好我要在你肚子上喷洒
ok, I will spray your stomach.
觉得冷就告诉我
Tell me if you feel a cold sensation.
Gent先生f想过目mR下我们的姑娘吗girls?
不可a谢谢
我们来找/ooki位沃笑刚蒙斯尔
For Wolfgang Hauster
wh有t么事ant?
找他谈谈而已
楼上着手号♥房♥ht
koom 7
谢谢
Danke.
有那么多地方我能想到过平安夜的
Of all the places I thought l'd be this Christmas Eve,
这里可绝对不是首选
this was low on the list.
但还是其中之一?
But still on the list? Hm?
沃夫刚-豪斯尔?
Wolfgang Hausler?
Only尽有我妈还会这么n我name
11年前我让她对"叛逆期有了新的认识
m really cnaliénging her definitión ot a "pnase
我现在叫倪莎
我们能进去吗,伊莎
谢谢
Merci.
你说法语吗?
Vous parlez Francais?
英语?
English?
这幅是"人的三个时期和死亡"?
That is The Three Ages Of Man And Death, no?
你知道汉斯-巴尔东?(德国画家)
You know Hans Baldung?
我妻子喜欢艺术这是你画的吗?
My wife loves art. Did you paint this?
不接客的时候让我放松
Between clients. It relaxes me.
很接近真迹
It's so close to the real thing.
那就是像我
Much like me, then.
接近但依然不是货真价实
Close, but still not quite the real thing.
你有自己的作品吗?
Have you any of your own work?
我还没找到自己的风格知道吗
I have yet to find my own style, you know?
真了不起
It's impressive.
你们有什么事?我想不是要我服务吧
What is it you want? I'm assuming it's not my services.
我们在调查亨利-里德的死你认识他?
We are investigating the death of Henry Reed. You knew him?
我不知道他死了他是我的客人
I didn't realise he was dead. He was a client.
他死的当晚有打给你很多次
He called you the night he died, several times.
12月14日的晚上
The night of the 14th December.
我最后一次和亨利讲话
Last time I spoke to Henry...
是啊他想见我
Yes. He wanted to see me.
当然了你看看我
Obviously, I mean, look at me!
我没办法
couldn't.
他要我去他家但我去不了
He wanted me to come to his house, but Icouldn't.
我晚上有安排了
Iwas booked up for the night.
就是说这些?
That is all that passed?
就这样
That's all.
他对你有什么意义吗亨利-里德?
Did he mean anything to you? Henry Reed?
如果你们警♥察♥碰到的每一具尸体都有意义
If every dead body you detectives came across meant something to you
你们早上就甭想不床了
you would never get out of bed in the morning.
没有
No.
这份工作就和你的一样没时间去理会这些情绪
This job, like yours, there's no room for these kinds of emotions.
我的工作是寻找失踪的孩子
My job is looking for missing children.
所以我们在这一点上应当求同存异
So we shall have to agree to disagree on this point.
我明白我们就不打扰了
I understand. We'll leave you in peace.
感谢你的时间
Thank you for your time.
M圣诞快乐as
先生
Sir.
我是朱利安;巴蒂斯特我们差不多两年前见过
my nameis Julien Baptiste. Wemet almosttwo years ago.
你记得吗?
Do you remember?
抱歉我。
I'm sorry,E
我当时去了驻兵部队在艾克豪森
I was on thegarrison, here in Eckhausen.
是在那个女孩儿爱丽丝-韦(斯特回来的时候
It was back when the girl,Alice Webster, returned.
记忆是很复杂的东西
Memory is acomplicated thing
有时一个声音
Sometimes,lasound,
N味
asmei...
就可以将我们拉回当初
Theycan conjure us into places we'd forgottenabout
已经记不清的过去
as ff we were there.
几点了?是该走了吗?
What time is it? Is it time to leave?
车子到了?
Is the car here?
马上我们可以在这儿等车
In a moment. We can wait here for the car.
伊♥拉♥克♥的热
The heat in Iraq...
很不同是吧?
.it's different, no?
相比其它E何一种热
To any other kind of heat.
很干澡
It was so dry.
一种吸走你所有人气的热
A heat that sucked all the life from your mouth.
你以为那种地方很贪瘠充满敌意
You imagine those places to be barren, hostile.
可那里也有人生活
But there are people there.
像你和我一样生活
Living their life just like you and 1.
街上也有可口可乐空瓶
Empty Coca-Cola bottles on the street.
鸣笛声总是响吵个没完
Car horns, always, a constant din.
还有光
And the light...
我知道那里发生了什么
I know what happened there.
米尔扎-巴尔扎尼告诉我了
Mirza Barzanl told me.
我知道你杀了那个女孩儿
I know you killed that girl.
告诉我吧跟我说说爱 丝-韦伯斯特
So tell me-tell me about Alice Webster.
跟我说说苏菲-吉鲁
Tell me about Sophie Giroux.
我们什么时候走?我们该走了是不是?
When are we going? We should be leaving now, shouldn't we?
我们会的你的东西都收拾好了
We will. Your thingsare packed.
s 我们很快就走
We are going soon.
你认识他吗
Do you know him?
那是亨利的儿子
Thats Henry's boy.
丹尼尔
Daniel.
他很像他爸爸
He looksjust like his father
你和亨利-里德很多年前一起在伊♥拉♥克♥
You and Henry Reed, you were in Iraq together, many years ago.
我们三个对那个可怜女孩儿所做的….
What the three ofus did to that poor girl...
你们三个?
The three of you?
第三个人是谁
Who was the third person?
哪个女孩儿?
Which girl?
你是在说爱丽丝-韦伯斯特吗
Are you talking about Alice Webster?
我们现在应该在家了
Weshould be home by now
我们现在不能走
We cannot go right now.
别告诉我能做什么不能做什么
Don't tell me what we can and can't do!
你知道我是谁吗
Do you know who l am?
请你跟我说说
Please, stay with ime...
搞清楚自己的位置士兵
Know your place, soldier!
你在这儿干什么?
Was tun Sie hier?
没关系没事
It's fine, it's fine...
马上离开
Verlassen Sie sofort die Station.
立刻
Sofort.
你干什么?
Whatareyou doing?
太晚了你该起来了
tslate, You should get up.
你♥爸♥爸有了新职位在老家
Your dad's been offered a new position. Back home.
这里就是家我的朋友都在这儿
This is home. I have friends here.
是可他们不是好朋友对吗?
Yeah, they're not the right kind of friends, though, are they?
你说的不算
That's not up to you.
不值得考虑一下吗
Well, isntit worth thinking about?
你想去吗?
Do you want to go?
或许你♥爸♥爸是对的或许我们都需要一个新开始
Maybe your dad's right,maybe we all need a fresh start.
你认为那样就会让一切好起来?U
You tink tal in tingu
nera
马修你♥爸♥爸是爱你的
Matthew, your dad loves you.
他为了你休病假的
He got put on medical leave foryou.
是啊后来呢
Yeah, and then.
什么?
What?
没什么
Nothing
我们不能继续这样下去
Well, we can't carry on like this.
那走吧这里有什么舍不得的?
Sogo. What's keeping you here?
你好
Heo
剧集 | 失踪(2014) | 导航列表